[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else thinking about fucking off to Asia? We're sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: g77Q7L6.jpg (476KB, 1597x948px) Image search: [Google]
g77Q7L6.jpg
476KB, 1597x948px
Anybody else thinking about fucking off to Asia? We're sitting here debating about whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton -- actual tabloid characters from the 90s -- should be """"""""president""""""", meanwhile the Chinese are building mega-cities, ultra-skyscrapers and bullet trains like it was nothing.
>>
>>26298206
We need a race-war to exterminate these uppity chinks/gooks.

Bring them to their knees while we get back on our feet.
>>
>>26298206
mega cities that will collapse within 10 years or with no one living there
>>
>wanting to move to -china- because you are scared of who becomes president in america (not even senate, congress or judiciary, just president)

you are legit retarded
>>
>>26298206
>doesn't like Trump

I'll buy your plane ticket out of here, faggot.
>>
I'm thinking within 10-20 years the majority of Americans will be living in poverty. It's gonna be too late to leave by then.
>>
i've been considering moving to japan. not even a weeb or anything, it just seems like a comfy place to live.
i like big cities but i'm terminally antisocial, and i figure people would mostly leave me alone there. so maybe it would be a good fit? robots please advise
>>
>>26298358
I like the aesthetic of Japanese cities and stuff, but it's really difficult to live in Japan if you're not Japanese. There's even tough discrimination on Chinese/Korean immigrants.

If you're not Japanese, finding housing will be very difficult, because most people only sell to Japanese residents. If you're Japanese isn't nearly perfect, people will generally have less respect for you and not want to associate with you as much.

I think if you're asocial, you're probably polite by default, and that will help you win some brownie points with Japanese people, because they'll probably respect a quiet and polite foreigner more than a loud and obnoxious one.
>>
>>26298206
asia is a shithole dude it doesnt matter where you live. japan is a shithole too dont even think about moving there theyll lynch you man
>>
File: 1378257144401.jpg (53KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1378257144401.jpg
53KB, 600x446px
>>26298206
>Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

I predict the nominees will actually be Marco Rubio and Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>26298206
Every day bro. Looking at Singapore.

>inb4 s'pore a shit

Sure man, it sucks in many ways, but I would do it for the experience. Plus many of my friends have already left there.

What's keeping me in Yurop is the nature and the snow. Singapore is a city where all you can do is shop.

China, Japan, etc. have nature and stuff, but you gotta learn the language. In Singapore, English is one of 4 official languages.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 976x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 976x523px
>>26298611
Even worse.
Microsoft puppet vs. Kike
>>
>>26298814
Bernie is from a Jewish family, but describes himself as "not actively involved with organized religion".

He's the closest thing we'll get (any time soon) to an agnostic or atheist president.
>>
>>26298549
I would imagine the discrimination on the Chinese and Koreans is due to the past that Japan shares with them. Japan did some pretty fucked shit to both countries in their past.

I imagine it would be difficult to get past the mindset of seeing them as inferiors that were colonized and pillaged.
>>
I like the idea of being a cyber homeless.
>>
>the land of rice niggers and unbreathable air
>>
Yeah, I am seriously planning for China. I'm already studying Chinese at my university as well as my major. If for some reason I can't find a job with a CS major here in the 'States then I am off to China to teach engrish as a last resort.

My goal though is to get a job with a western firm that has an office in China. I find their cities and the way they are structured to just be comfy as fuck. Being able to legitimately exist with public transport? That and if you want a vacation, just hop on a damn bullet train and away you go. Why the fuck my country hasnt got on that, I have yet to figure out.
>>
>>26299076
Why the fuck do you want to use public transportation?
>>
>>26299105
>not having to pay for gas
>not having to pay for repaits
>not having to pay for insurance
>not having to pay loans for the car
>not having to buy something that instantly loses 40% of its value as it leaves the lot
>not having to deal with traffic
>not having to deal with other idiots driving
>not being liable for any accidents

Keep getting fucked by the mechanical jew idiot.
>>
>>26298206
I want to, but I am poor and my work is here. Would be nice though.
>>
File: 1420739108153.jpg (214KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1420739108153.jpg
214KB, 800x533px
I wanted to move to norwegia but I think its full of niggers now
>>
>>26299166
>not having to pay for gas
>not having to pay for repaits
>not having to pay for insurance
The total cost of owning a car is greater, but, when you factor in the conveniance and the perks(such as transporting items) it's worth it. Also, if you're more than one person than owning a car is cheaper.

>not having to pay loans for the car
>not having to buy something that instantly loses 40% of its value as it leaves the lot
That's why you buy an older car that will not drop in value.

cars:
>privacy
>comfy
>can go whenever, wherever you want
>can transport items more easily

public transportation:
>crowded
>no privacy
>time schedules
>>
China isn't building shit anymore. Look at skyscraperpage.com database.

NYC, Thailand, California, and India are where all the best buildings are being built. And Dubai but not compared to its peak.
>>
File: 1454414509646.jpg (554KB, 1000x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1454414509646.jpg
554KB, 1000x1148px
>Not moving to Thailand and fucking ladyboys all day
>Not moving to Japan country side and spreadng your white genes
>>
>>26299285
Yeah but China is still a skyscraper paradise. Well, until you get fucked by some shitty engineering.
>>
>>26299285
http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?searchID=202

what page are you looking at that says china isnt building?
>>
>>26299305
>end up sperging even harder in front of japanese women and, more importantly, legitimate japanese men.
>Get called a LBH and remain ostracized for your entire visit.
>>
>>26299260
I guess its differing opinions. I live in a place that a car is a NECESSITY and even the cabs here suck major dick, which leads to lots of drunken idiots operating multi ton bricks of steel around.

My car is an older car, but then again, older car = more repairs.

I do get the privacy thing, but honestly, its not worth it anymore to me. If I want privacy, I will just bike or walk somewhere. The attractive thing with Chinese cities (1st tier ones and most 2nd tier) is that literally anything you need is a short walking distance away. They were built to promote walking.

Yet despite that, everyone wants to be like whitey and drives fucking cars, congesting the roadways there. CHina is really a motorcycle/moped heaven.
>>
File: ja6xayg0cw8b4ce9sst5qsy720i.jpg (383KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ja6xayg0cw8b4ce9sst5qsy720i.jpg
383KB, 1800x1200px
>china

kek.

If you have the cash money you can live like a king on some beach in any of the kinda shitty but not actively dangerous Asian countries. I imagine the appeal would eventually wear out though.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 634x807px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 634x807px
>>26299285
Cool link. Architect's websites are comfy.
>>
>>26299350
It might be a pretty great life if you had internet and a qtp2t AZN waifu with you
>>
>>26299332
I mean they dont have any new construction, all those were started 2010-2012 but take a long time or were delayed. NYC had three 1000 footers started last year

I know China is still the single biggest, and Im glad they are, but compared to the last decade this decade is going to be lackluster
>>
File: image.jpg (426KB, 1242x1406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
426KB, 1242x1406px
>>26298915
All Jews say that, he's the closest we'll get to White Genocide.
>>
>>26299333
LBH?
>>
I don't want to live in China, but I hope they start really using their 10 trillion gdp to compete with NASA and the US Military, those two have gotten really bad at investing in new stuff because of no competition. Especially NASA, they are going to lose to Mars to SpaceX
>>
>>26298358
>it just seems like a comfy place to live.
nah, only a weeb would say that, almost every foreigner who goes to Japan ends up hating it
>>
>>26299474
Loser Back Home.

When white boys come over thinking they're going to teach english and fuck girls, people spot them immediately. It's honestly more embarrassing than anything.
>>
>>26299538
w-welp how do you avoid that
>>
>>26299538
It's embarrassing for the Asians if anything, they're so beta they lose their women to the 3/10 white trash that comes to Asia
>>
>>26299563
You can't unless you get a non-Asian girlfriend. Asian men aren't stupid, they know that their women are obsessed with white men and they come to Asia to fuck their women. They'll always be prejudiced towards you.
>>
>>26299528
Japan seems like a comfy place to live...if you're japanese...and wealthy, but then again, every place is comfy when you're wealthy. I would not want to live there as a working class foreigner though.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 303x505px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 303x505px
>>26299481
I hope Bernie gets elected so we don't have to worry about 'SpaceX' (aka 1%er evilness).

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/3abhTCS
>>
>>26299602
Japan is a very modern country yet everyone there is depressed and unsatisfied. It has serious cultural problems.

if you want a comfy country look at South Europe and Scandinavia
>>
>>26299563
If you can't get laid and be cool here, you can't get laid and be cool there. Stop being so backwards in your head that you think they're literally lowly enough to be swooped up in some godawful F-grade seduction courtesy of America's next top Beta.
>>
>>26299660
>If you can't get laid and be cool here, you can't get laid and be cool there.
that's not true m8, I have seen some really pathetic beta losers have the time of their life in Asia.

That being said, the girls they get are usually white man chasers and not that hot, but they still get girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
Enjoy your smog and authoritarian government.

Besides China's economic growth is unsustainable. It's sitting on a huge real estate bubble from overinvestment in urban development. Huge mega-malls and entire appartment complexes lie empty. Plus it's oddball mixture of centralized planning and free markets puts the whole thing on a wobbly foundation with poor coordination. The Chinese government is completely unaccountable and makes up statistics to make itself look good.

There are more people living in extreme poverty in China than there are people in the United States.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.