[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being transgendered is just a fetish getting out of hand. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: cb8.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cb8.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
Being transgendered is just a fetish getting out of hand.

You can't EVER be the opposite gender/sex/whatever from the one you were born.

But hey, if having your penis severely mutilated and shoved inside you makes you think you're a woman, then I guess that's your problem and not mine, you attention seeking moron.

If you disagree then I'm sorry but something in your brain is not working correctly.
>>
You all know I'm right.
>>
>>26297978
>You can't EVER be the opposite gender/sex/whatever from the one you were born.
I think transgender is a huge meme but unfortunately science disagrees with you on this point.
>>
>>26298102
OP here. Sure you can get a sex change and take hormones or whatever, but come on dude it's just logic, part of you will always just be thinking "I'm not a fucking woman, I am a man that has been chopped, sewn, whatever to LOOK lile a woman outwardly"
>>
>>26298209
No I mean in the womb the hormones you receive can be mismatched for your sex, and so you could be the opposite gender.

I don't rly think surgery is the answer but I don't rly give a shit what other people do either.
>>
>>26298893
I think his point is that you are born as what you are born as. Chopping off your penis and balls doesn't make you a woman anymore than having a gangrene infection in an arm and having it amputated makes you a woman.
>>
>>26297978
This is correct. If they did it by themselves i wouldn't care, but having them trying to change bathrooms, fundamental norms of language (he/she) etc. because of some weird bullshit that affects far less than 1% of the population really pisses me off.

I don't mind at all when they kill themselves, which fortunately happens often.
>>
Its just an evolved meme from the hyperliberal society that started putting everything queer on a pedestal weither it be fags, trannys, feminism etc etc. Now they want to make people believe that the human is the only mammal that can change from male to female while the only lifeforms that can achieve that are some species of snail or something.
>>
>>26298209
>Sure you can get a sex change and take hormones or whatever, but come on dude it's just logic, part of you will always just be thinking "I'm not a fucking woman, I am a man that has been chopped, sewn, whatever to LOOK lile a woman outwardly"
>>26298932
If you look at what he said I think his point is shit bait, but his position isn't one that you can defend with scientific evidence. There are people who regret getting a sex change but there are also people who don't regret it at all.

Bottom line is that 1) there are lots of non binary chromosomal combinations 2) hormones and sexual organs frequently don't match up along binary gender lines. Uh. Wait no bottom line is idgaf what people do but yes trans people are kind of weird to me. But whatever.
>>
>>26298209
Mutilating your genitals does not mean changing your sex. No womb/ovaries= no woman.
>>
>>26298984
Pretty sure clownfish can do it too.
These people are deluded lmao
>>
>>26298102
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and science agrees to that.
>>
what about asexual trans people
>>
>>26299111
so asexual trans people don't get surgery? I thought the whole point of them getting surgery was so they could feel more like the "right gender", I don't think it's always for sex.
>>
>>26299176
I meant more if it's an overblown fetish "what about asexual trans people".

Peeps get surgery for their own reasons. Not every trans person has dysphoria around their genitals.
>>
What I don't understand is why if "Gender is just a social construct" and we need to break down societies preconceived standards of gender, why then do trans people insist on transitioning to the opposite of their born sex? Those two concepts are completely inconsistent
>>
>>26297978
all of sexuality is a fetish gotten getting (off) out of hand
>>
File: gender-is-a-social-construct.jpg (53KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
gender-is-a-social-construct.jpg
53KB, 480x726px
>>26299518
this comic you mean?

I haven't followed this train of thought to its logical conclusion because I don't really care, but I suspect that it depends on your frame of reference for these two things.

You can think gender doesn't really exist, but at the same time you still have to live with it your whole life, so may as well present as a gender you're comfy with.

Things don't all have to be logically consistent from all reference points.
>>
>>26298984
Seahorses are born male and turn into females. Or it might be the other way around.

But that's not how people work
>>
>>26297978
nice blog m8
adfskjlfjadsklfadskjl
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 599x825px
>trannies defend this thing
>>
why do you people care so much? it is their decision, their life.
>>
>>26298949
Do you really like having separate bathrooms when you knows it's just so that janitors can ignore your half of them?

The bathrooms are separate but they aren't equal. If you like pissing in someone else's piss go right ahead but it'd be better if bathrooms were clean enough for both genders.
>>
>>26298102
That is not true at all. Where did you come up with that? Science says if you pump enough hormones and change the genitals, biologically you could become the opposite sex but in reality it is not physically possible yet as the original gender makes its hormone, taking them in pill form does not override the original body, the only way to do that would be in the fetus. So science says it is technically possible, but we have not been able to do it yet.
>>
>>26299764
I wish I was a little girl
>>
>>26299848
If you really want to get into it we have to start talking about what is the "self" what is "gender" what is "sex' etc etc.

So I mean its one huge meme and whatever I don't even care.

Despite the fact that I belabored one small point OP made, I basically agree with his OP when he says >But hey... then I guess thats your problem and not mine
>>
>>26299764
>goes on LGBT board
>posts thread about this
>Literally everyone
>"Ew, fuck this is gross."
>"This disgusting piece of shit represents us?"
>"Someone kill this creepy faggot"
>>
>>26299848
>the only way to do that would be in the fetus
also this is literally what I was referring to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenatal_hormones_and_sexual_orientation
>>
>>26299764
I understand the need for escapism but keep it to yourself and in your own home.
>>
>>26299940
Well yeah, so how does science think taking some hormones later in life will change your gender, it doesn't, it can never be naturally produced by the body in the same way or ever have the same hormone levels as the opposite sex. I mean scientifically human clones are possible too, but could we really make them? No, and people cant start pretending they are clones.
>>
>>26299044
People aren't clownfish though.
>>
I think gender reassignment is possible but we don't have the technology yet.

Somehow I feel it would be easier to unlock the secrets of immortality though.
>>
>>26300339
People aren't clownfish but are clownfish people?
>>
>>26300548
You think people can create a functional womb within a man? It would be easier to Ex machine-level robots than this.
>>
>>26299764
But you know what's really funny

he's probably getting laid
>>
>>26300548
Well sure. When take a person, blend them down into human paste, muck about with the dna and chromosomes and all that shit and change their thingy to proper biological female and then pour the paste into a lady-shaped mould and rebuild them.

Or clone a female version of their body and transfer their consciousness into it.

With magic future tech, anything is possible.
>>
>>26300610
No. Clownfish are clownfish. If they were people they'd have human DNA and live on land and breathe air and wear clothes and all that shit.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.