[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Legal Rape advocate cancels his plan because he doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: o-ROOSH-V-facebook.jpg (44KB, 539x484px) Image search: [Google]
o-ROOSH-V-facebook.jpg
44KB, 539x484px
>Legal Rape advocate cancels his plan because he doesn't feel safe at night

Does anyone else see the irony here?
>>
>>26295110
What's with all the threads about this faggot lately?
>>
>>26295110
I dunno who that is but rape should be legal
>>
>>26295164

At least on your own private property that is.
>>
>>26295152

Yeah, I dunno. I first saw a thread about him days ago, and it was linking a pro-rape video he made this month of last year. Then the following day I saw a thread about him make the front page of Reddit due to female boxers wanting to show up to his pro-rape meeting in uniform.
>>
>>26295177
If it is on your property then it is not rape.
>>
>tfw the modern world with it's infinite access to information is more credulous and retarded than 18th century Britain
>>
>>26295152
Someone likes to troll the board on weekends.
>>26295110
No one cares about this faggot OP, eat dick.
>>
>>26295110
This isn't a SJW site you faggot fuck off
>>
I live literally 1 block from where he was going to protest
>>
This guy only wants to legalize rape because he has the face of a beta male full of estrogen which scares women away.
>>
>>26295752
He's the beta version of Dan Blizerian
>>
File: sfqwsoW.png (239KB, 552x536px) Image search: [Google]
sfqwsoW.png
239KB, 552x536px
>nonwhite loves rape, feels entitled to refuge

No surprises here.
>>
Is this guy actually a pro rape advocate or is it just a feminist slant because they don't like him?
>>
>>26295821
He said that rape should be legalized on private property, which is retarded for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>26295850
>>26295821
He was doing a "modest proposal" type of satire that liberals are literally too retarded/willfully ignorant to get.
>>
>>26295257
>I thought about this problem and am sure I have the solution: make rape legal if done on private property. I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.

Can't really slant that.
>>
>>26295876
I think you're giving him too much credit by implying that a PUA has any self-awareness or cleverness.
>>
>>26295898
I'm sure idiots said that exact same thing about Swift.

>"oh no he's totally just retarded I bet he really wants to eat babies!"
>>
>>26295110
>This madman pulls several 4 to 6/10's, practically adding them up to 10/10's, a month with this one ingenious trick
>>
>>26295932
Spot on analogy.
>>
>>26295932
Difference is this dude has actually raped people (14 year olds in Eastern Europe), and he makes money selling stories about it to betas, so I don't see why it's so contentious to assume he's serious.
>>
>>26295894
Why'd you quote me?

>bumping this shit thread.
>>26296001
it's easier to make shit up then actually do it
>>
>>26295894
It's satire you mouthbreather. Jesus Christ SJWs are so stupid.
>>
>>26295876
>acts like a retard
>fuck off retard
>hurr i wus just a social experiment
>>
>>26296235
this so much

>it's just a prank bro!
>just trolling!
>i was just doing a social eperiment!
>>
>>26295110
satire =/= advocacy you utter bellend
>>
>>26295222
Swift was one of the greatest trolls
>>
>>26296001
Don't you mean he had consensual sex with 14 year olds where 14 is the legal age of consent, or do you have a source that Roosh actually raped someone?
>>
>>26295110
>Cancels event because of numerous threats and counter events where the sole purpose is to create a violent response.

>Can't hold a private event because feminists won't allow people with differing opinions to exist

Women's rights activists have gone from being told they can't assemble, to achieving their goals, and now refusing others to assemble in private.

it shouldn't matter what the fuck this retarded club of fools believe. They should still be allowed to assemble in private without threat of violence
>>
>all these SJWs attacking OP

wtf happened to this fucking board
>>
what is he afraid of?
like is someone going to rape him or something?
not that it is legal or so... yet
>>
Roosh was ok, I guess he went full retard
>>
File: photo.png (718KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
718KB, 473x704px
>>26295110
>not feeling safe at night for fear if getting raped is the same as not feeling safe at night for fear of getting murdered by raging feminists
yeah okay anita
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.