[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought these off a kind African American gentleman. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20160206_112414.jpg (235KB, 1514x1425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160206_112414.jpg
235KB, 1514x1425px
I bought these off a kind African American gentleman.

What should I do to potentiate them if I don't have any booze? Can't buy booze I'm 19
>>
>>26295037
drink em with sprite f.a.m
>>
Xanax is a notoriously weak benzodiazepine, most people need a few bars in order to perceive any sense of relaxation - definitely combine all three with some vodka, ideally a bottles worth.
>>
>>26295098
Haha very funny senpai I am well experienced with Xanax.

Last night I took a bar and drank a glass of wine and a beer and I was pretty good
>>
File: 1452897762594.png (46KB, 174x238px) Image search: [Google]
1452897762594.png
46KB, 174x238px
Uh, I'd first see what happens with a quarter of one bar. Go overboard and you'll end up being pic related for 2 days.
>>
>>26295037
they're probably chalk
>>
File: IMG_20160206_113038.jpg (610KB, 2176x2270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160206_113038.jpg
610KB, 2176x2270px
Aren't I creative?
>>
>>26295125

I just wanted to kill you, I had pure intentions.
>>
>>26295163
That's not enough to kill me though. I've had a LOT and I mean a LOT of Xanax before and combined with alcohol too, I didn't die but I had oral sex
>>
>>26295184

Pardon me, you just sounded naive and stupid is all.

I'd imagine a whole bottle of vodka with a few bars would send you in and out of consciousness, with any luck.
>>
>>26295238
No not ignorant, just looking for another way to poteniate xannies if I don't have booze

At least I have cigarettes
>>
>>26295154
Why would you smoke those shitty squares? Marl. Southern Cuts/Reds master smokes.
>>
Can't really understand why people want to potentiate xans, but white grapefruit juice, a lot of it, about a half hour before you pop.
>>
xanax is literally the most boring drug in the history of drugs

i dont understand why anyone would buy them.
>>
>>26295706
they are the ultimate robot drug. They give a whole new experience to people with bad social skills.
>>
>>26295238
Xanax has a lot of mythology around it. I never got bars since 2mg isn't widely used as a therapeutic dose, but I got 1mg all the time, and I used to take three of those a day just to maintain. Did it for nearly a decade. Used to take it all at once, or multiple days worth, and drink mass quantities of booze, no sweat. Was crazy as fuck tho.
>>
>>26295421
Sorry, I forgot to answer your question.

Grapefruit / grapefruit juice is supposed to help..
>>
>>26296061
Obviously you want the expensive 100% juice, and if you can't get it, just eat the fruit. It's good for your heart anyway.
>>
>>26295706
This
I just feel like I can't feel anything on them and it kind of freaks me out but not really because I can't feel myself freaking out

So it's like this cognitive freak out that makes me think weird thoughts and act weird but with no feeling

I can't be severed from my reptillian brain it's just not how I work
>>
White grapefruit juice and 400mg cimetidine 1 hour before taking the bars sublingually (under the tongue until dissolved).
>>
>>26295706
You must be a normie if you don't like the feeling of being completely calm and not giving a fuck.
>>
>>26296180
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10907671
grapefruit juice does not potentiate alprazolam.
Also, because of alprazolam's low water solubility taking it sublingually will have very little effect.
>>
>>26295037
I hope you have tested them, as there are alot of fake xanax bars going around that contain fentanyl. Just to be sure i recommend taking a quarter of one and see how you feel.
>>
Combining alprazolam with booze or gfj makes me think you are all mentally retarded highschoolers.

OP they might be fake presses if you bought from a random black guy but take one quarter and wait 15-30 minutes. Benzos mix well with cannabis and not much else, don't take benzos back to back or on consecutive days.
>>
>>26296280
Sublingual is good for lipid-soluble drugs, not water-soluble. It's only marginally more effective than oral but it hits you quicker. I've heard mixed things about WGFJ and alpraz but never bothered trying it so I can't really say whether that helps beyond placebo.
>>
>>26295706
I think normies use them to date rape drunk sluts
>>
File: 1443129555379.jpg (26KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
1443129555379.jpg
26KB, 436x337px
>>26296330
most fake bars just contain alprazolam powder that people order from the darknet in large, inexpensive quantities. fake bars sometimes have more alprazolam in them than actual pharmaceutical xanax does.
some do contain fentanyl but that's unlikely.

that being said- OP do not drink while on any benzo. take half of one of those bars and maybe smoke some weed if you can. 1mg of xanax is plenty if you're inexperienced.

expect to feel heavy, relaxed, and probably very sleepy. xanax is kind of lame desu unless you have some weed to go with it. klonopin is a superior benzo imo

if you fuck with uppers like coke or MDMA then I'd save those bars for comedowns. if you're crashing off an upper, xanax will put you right to sleep and avoid a comedown entirely.

hope this helped a little
>>
>>26296330
Why do people cut things with fentanyl? It's used in small amounts.
>>
>>26295037
>can't buy booze I'm 19

Bought booze in Europe as soon as I was 13 because we have regulations but nobody gives a shit.

FEELS GOOD FAMALLAMA
>>
I have a xanax prescription for panic attacks, and it's good for that, but desu I don't see much recreational value in it.

Like, as I understand, it works on the same receptors as alcohol, but to me getting drunk feels way better. Xanax just puts me to sleep before it ever becomes fun.
>>
>>26297133
>Why do people cut things with fentanyl?
Because the world is filled with pieces of shit and retards and all types of combinations of the two.
>>
>>26295154
>Yankees fag
Kys
>>
>>26296330
Yeah I heard about that. Started with half a bar last night and was fine. I've done morphine (many times) before so I know what an opiate high looks like and I can say that this is definitely Xanax
>>
>>26295098
And here I thought trolling was a lost art.

Op, use grapefruit juice it potentiates the shit out of them. Alternately, what I would do when I was prescribed these was take a 4th of the bar, put it under my tongue and let it dissolve. You'll be feeling pretty relaxed in no time. And don't drive on that shit, you might think you're ok to drive but I promise you aren't
>>
File: 151321.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
151321.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>go to doctor for anxiety attacks/crippling depression
>get put on different SSRIs, none of them ever fucking work
>don't want to ask about benzos so the doctor doesn't think I'm just trying to get high despite them working just fine for me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DOCTOR JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT KILLS THE PAIN
>>
>>26298174
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DOCTOR JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT KILLS THE PAIN

You don't understand how it works. Nothing they can give you will kill the pain without creating an addiction. Addiction will put you in a whole new world of pain. Benzos are the perfect example of that. You can cross your arms and stomp your feet and reee at me and say I don't know what I'm talking about but I do and you will have to accept it one day.
>>
>tfw the lowest point in my life was snorting xanax though a tampon tube on a busy street
plshelp

drink grapefruit juie faggot
>>
how does xanax feel? i smoke weed erryday, does it go good together?

im going to buy 4 bars for 35 dollars off this normie from the high school I went to
>>
>>26298854
Why would you represent yourself as something you're not, online? If you were actually addicted to xanax, you'd know it's much more bioavailable if you just swallow it, and comes on just as fast. You literally only get 40% of the effect if not less if you snort it.
>>
>>26298174
just ask.

i have always been upforward with my doctor. my doctor now knows I have a knowledge of mediecene and we can talk bout it together.

try and have an convo with him

my doctor just increased my kpin dose by double

its also helpful to say you want a TRIAL. you want somethng for the next month or two and then back down.

most times they forget about that/

>>26298870
really only potential for people with anxiety tbqh
>>
>>26298904
i now know that benzos have better oral BA.

didnt know that when i was 17
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.