[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is there such a disparity in male sizes? this is just some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (206KB, 760x1087px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 760x1087px
why is there such a disparity in male sizes?

this is just some cruel joke, why do chads like this have time exist?

>you will never be a tall huge white Chad
>>
File: image.jpg (384KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 600x783px
>men this tall exist alongside sub 6 ft men.

how can we even compete?
>>
You're posting a literal 10/10. You're not meant to compete.

Why do ugly and short men exist? Because they still get married and have children. Yes, it happens. Women eventually realise that there aren't enough good looking men and pick from what's left.
>>
>>26290617
>>26290617

It's fucked up man. This guy has had his entire life on easy mode. Women have probably swooned for him since he was 11. He has probably never been rejected. He's an actor because of his height and beauty.

Every other normal girl out there has had some 6'5 Chad boyfriend and makes it painfully clear that they did on bragging on dates when I'm with them. It makes me feel so inferior in comparison.
>>
>>26290649
>Every other normal girl out there has had some 6'5 Chad boyfriend

What do you mean by "normal"? Do you mean pretty? A guy that looks like that wouldn't settle for anything except the cutest and most feminine of women.

Also, if the women you're dating are talking about their ex boyfriends then that's already a problem. That means they aren't over them and therefore are going to compare every new boyfriend to their ex. Try to find a girl that actually likes you. In the meantime, you have R9K to complain on about how hard it is.
>>
>>26290649
you do realize he put work into his physique...
>>
>>26290717
Yeah. I definitely think he worked hard for that body. That body is also part of why his face looks so good. You could argue that he looked good in the first place but that's just an excuse for YOU to be lazy.

I've been on /fit/ once or twice and there are some pretty good looking guys on there. The difference between them and this guy is that he's an actor so obviously his score goes up a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 684x577px
>>26290558
We are born to be step stones for these creatures
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 303x566px
>>26290687
>Try to find a girl that actually likes you. I
>that actually likes you

Is this the new B urself meme?
>>
>>26290764

The guy I'm giving advice to claims he goes on dates with women. Meaning that he's a lot less hopeless than you lot. You can feel free to reject the advice but I was just giving it to the one person.
>>
>>26290717
no amount of work put into my body (which I actually have put quite a bit) will make me look good
some of us are born with shit genetics like shitty hip/shoulder ratio, wide thighs, bad jawline, etc
for example I have a pectus excavatum (doesn't ago away with working out), shitty jawline (doesn't go away with working out), tiny wrists (don't go away with working out), tiny penis (doesn't go away with working out)
>>
>>26290558

Life isn't fair m8. I'm 6'1, blonde white and used to lift a lot staying at around 87kg and lean - took up all my time and i loved it. Then i got crohns about 3 years ago followed by bad joint issues and couldnt do any of that anymore as i wouldnt take in the food and my body ached.

Now im a 65kg shut-in on r9k who works/sleeps/shitposts 24/7.
>>
The most ridiculous example to me is this 6'7 model Brock o Hurn.
He's just a larger more handsome version of a normal man.

The definition of "useless to compete"

https://www.instagram.com/brockohurn/?hl=en
>>
>>26291164

Pretty sure he's cycling so not a worry really, if you really want to go down the andro/roid route then everyone can get massive but who wants that?
>>
File: superm.png (296KB, 585x590px) Image search: [Google]
superm.png
296KB, 585x590px
>>26291164
What's more, I find it funny how both 4'' and 8'' (i.e. 10cm and 20cm) are relatively common in one and the same human ethnicity.

Both only make up a few % of the population, but it's still ridiculous that a reproductive organ difference factor of 2 (!) is normal in humans. I mean if you're 4'' and walk down a subway station with a hundred people, there will be a few with a dick twice the size of yours. wtf.
>>
>>26291200

The thing is you can get depressed at the inbalance and kill yourself, or you can just give it a fucking go at working on yourself, get rich, do something impressive. Chances are 9999999 to 1 you get nowhere, are exhausted and kill yourself after realizing how the universe doesnt care, its just processes - but even then you're back at killing yourself like you would have been without trying, so what's to lose.

You might as well try one last time. (But not in some fucking robot way by training to become a katana master or starting a black metal band).
>>
>>26291256
That's fucking retarded. By trying you are helping the normie society. The very society which will treat you like shit for things out of your control. The very definition of cuckoldry right here.
>>
There's a big IQ disparity in males too. We're evolution's guinea pigs.
>>
>>26290687

Even 6/10 and 7/10 girls have had men who are really tall

It's really not uncommon

But yes. On dates with attractive women their men are always the exact same type

-white
-Chad
-6'2 and up
-1-2 years older
-Upper middle class
>>
>>26291320

Society doesn't owe it to you to treat you like a princess or hold your hand. If you're shit society is right to move on and better itself leaving you to die.

I just wish it had done it years ago because then instead of being born diseased from the start i might have had a full happy life. Society doesn't owe us anything and it would be better if it fully accepted that and improved itself.
>>
>>26291379
I wonder what goes through normie mind. When they say what you said and at the same time are surprised when school shootings happen.
>>
>>26291402

The whole problem is that they don't say it - they doublethink saying everyone is beautiful and worth something, whilst then loathing certain behaviour and people. The whole "be yourself" thing, but then saying "omg you're like hitler".

In such a confused and fucked world of course they get shot up by people who have had enough of their stupidity.

If they just stuck to a rational argument and said you know what, some lives aren't as good, then we might actually get somewhere and the shootings would probably go down.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 800x764px
>>26291200
>>26291164

Seriously, robots, look at this fucking man standing next to his peers.

They look like miniature fucking humans. This is just insane. He's a fucking giant and stands out. If a group of women where to pass by they wouldn't even fucking notice the three guys next to him, they might as well not exist. And let's be honest, those guys are all fit chads who are all 8/10 about and have worked on their body

We were doomed from the start
>>
>>26291442

> Talk to said chad
> "Hey bro, just be yourself and the girls will love you, you're awesome man"
> Order exit package a week later
>>
>>26291436
I guess. If inferior people were brought up knowing they are inferior then maybe they would be content. Maybe, I don't know really. I guess it works in India with the caste system?

But I don't understand, how am I ever supposed to be happy, optimistic or any other buzzword when I have to work hard for things that luckier people get easily. In this situation, hating everyone who got luckier than you is the only rational option really.
>>
>>26291442
Here's him next to John Travolta

Don't know how to read the situation
>>
>>26291164

http://youtu.be/hMlDimV9zsE

Just look at this shit
>>
File: Fedor.jpg (57KB, 420x630px) Image search: [Google]
Fedor.jpg
57KB, 420x630px
>>26291164
And yet this flabby, aging man would absolutely dominate him physically.

All robots should learn how to fight, it will do wonders for your confidence (and by extension, confidence with women) knowing that you can crush your """betters"""
>>
>>26291490
The taller guy on the right is the later bf from Veronica Mars, is the other guy also an LA someone?
>>
>>26291516
What does that matter? Due to his looks everyone would take his side. Robots learning to fight doesn't mean shit, since someone with halo effect on their side will always have friends. And if you ever were in a fight, you would know that even if you're trained, taking on multiple people at the same time difficult and unlikely to end up well for you. Basically looks => halo effect => social skills => people on your side => you win
>>
>>26291516

I am 120 lbs and 6 ft. I don't wear watches because they don't fit and look terrible on me. My bones are thin and shoulders are narrow. I wear XS.

No matter HOW much I work out or learn how to fight any man can destroy me or break me.

Literally inferior
>>
>>26291480

Well i dont think it works in india because it isn't actually based on anything and the people catch on that they're "lower" for no good reason.

But the diseased and objectively less capable? It makes sense.

You aren't promised to be happy or optimistic, some chemicals just had properties that reproduced themselves from amino acids and kept building into larger organisms. Mutations occur because having a thousand that fail doesn't matter if one survives and continues replicating.

DNA isn't aware of our existence and mental experience, our suffering isn't even just not relevant to it, it doesn't feature.

In light of that the answer isn't to whine at the world for some 'justice', because that literally isn't a real thing. It's to try take control of our dna and force it in line, make it so no-one has to be born shit.

If people had just gotten over their pussified disney worldview sooner we could all have been born 7ft chads and the sooner we do, the more future robots we give an amazing life.

It's ironic that its the chads and stacies of the world who fight against it, saying how mean it would be. Maybe they just don't want no-one to be around making them feel good.
>>
>>26291516

I'm in a wheelchair, what's your advice? Not all of us are pathetic robots who are omega because of laziness.
>>
>>26291508

Douchbag Brock o hurn Chad tries to help typical beta cuck who makes fun of himself take sexy pics
>>
>babbies first aesthetics pill

at least youre learning
>>
>>26291539
I'm not saying that training will enable you to win every fight (far from it, I'd even say to avoid every fight is possible, plenty can go wrong), but knowing that if it came down to it, you could at least fight back, will make you feel so much better.

It worked for me anyway, and trust me, I am not an attractive man.
>>
File: ?.png (30KB, 628x171px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
30KB, 628x171px
>>26291508
do women think everybody is a woman?
>>
File: !.png (27KB, 634x100px) Image search: [Google]
!.png
27KB, 634x100px
okay I take it bed, men suck at logic just as much
>>
>>26291552
I'm sorry that my advice aimed at the general population of r9k don't take into account your specific failings.

>>26291541
Then you'll have to find some other way of giving yourself power, if you are genuinely incapable of physically improving yourself, focus on other aspects of your life.
>>
>>26291597

That's not female thinking, most girls now fully live the "single and sexually active" life.

She's just stupid and falls for his "im just looking for a good girl to fall in love with and settle down" routine, all he has to say is that and he opens up his fuckpool beyond 'single sluts' and 'girls who want to change him', to include 'girls who want a nice guy to be with'. That is to say he can now literally fuck anybody he sees.
>>
>>26291607

> He's not attractive
> His corporeal form is attractive
> But if he didn't have it he wouldn't be

Wut. That's like saying if stephen hawking's brain was beaten in then he would be an idiot.

Women aren't any worse than men, 99% of all people of all genders are oblivious, whorish staceys.
>>
>>26291508
>>26291554

Chad advice from the video

just b urself :^)

b confident abt who u r

LITERALLY
>>
>>26291508
I can't hate this guy, he's so fucking cool pham
>>
>>26290558
It's not fair that men over 6 foot exist, and that men with bigger penises exist. I literally can't compete when I am 5'7 with a 5 1/2 inch dick, especially in a "sexually liberated" world where every girl has hooked up with the same big dick Chad for "casual sex" and has a stretched out vagaina
>>
>>26291671

> I can't compete in a free market
> I need artificial regulation to protect my value

Get the fuck out marxist prick
>>
File: Brok at 18.jpg (25KB, 306x398px) Image search: [Google]
Brok at 18.jpg
25KB, 306x398px
>>26291668
I don't think anybody ever benefited from being mad at Chad. You shouldn't try in the first place, anywhere on /r9k/. One shouldn't be mad at women either, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
I'm tall (6'1 or 6'2 dunno), white and I don't think my success with women is just due to that. Other than my height and good skin color, I'm just an acne ridden skinny dude with weird hair, it's not like longer skeleton = best aesthetics in everything.
>>
File: ISKRA1_hip_monster.png (344KB, 472x594px) Image search: [Google]
ISKRA1_hip_monster.png
344KB, 472x594px
>>26291724
You list two good points, say your success is not only due to that and continue list points that run against success?
Either you have no capability for logic or you just seek anonymous validation.
>>
>>26290811
No one said otherwise
No one's denying shit genetics exist
But there's genetically shit men and women
And they belong together
You being annoyed he gets all the girls is the exact same as autistic girls being jealous she gets all the chads
>>
>>26291758
It's to prove being taller and a white "chad" doesn't make you a 10/10 like barely 6' anons force. We tall people still have to pull our weights too.
>>
>>26291798
Definitely. People seem to think that Chad looks the way he does with zero effort when that's only what he WANTS you to think. He spends a lot of time grooming himself and just as much time exercising.

Chad is like... a duck. Looks nice and peaceful but he's doing a lot of work under the water.
>>
>>26291541
Consider looking into steroids

500mg test E3D + 75mg tren E2D and you will be good to go.
>>
>>26290717
It's actually normal for actors like him to use steroids (although I don't know if he specifically uses steroids).
>>
Because human species use intellect as their primary tool. Brain size has almost no correlation to height. Use your surpeme intellect to take Chad down and steal his women, thats how evolution wanted it to be
>>
>>26291508
>>26291668
This

He seems like a genuinely nice guy as well. I guess this is what happens when everybody always treats you like a god.
>>
File: Cnoidal_wave.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cnoidal_wave.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>26291818
This is off-topic, but do you mean paddling, or do ducks do something else under water that requires work?
>>
>>26291837
>although I don't know if he specifically uses steroids
Chris Hemsworth certainly roided for his appearance in Thor. Like you said, it's only natural for actors to do this.
>>
>>26291863
then why do famous women always develop a diva or bitchy/ catty personality
maybe women are just innately cruel
>>
File: grid-cell-5603-1434064656-7.jpg (37KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-5603-1434064656-7.jpg
37KB, 324x324px
>>26291863
I like his smooth deep voice (no homo)
>>
>>26291883
That is their default personality.

Low tier women just don't have the same opportunities (and coverage when they do) to really let loose and jus b themselfs
>>
>>26291876

I'm actually not even a duck expert but I assume they have to kick their feet a lot to move through the water. Just ignore the duck part. My point was that Chad works hard to maintain his Chadness.

>>26291883

It's simple. Men and women aren't brought up the same. A pretty girl will be told that she should strive to be as attractive as possible so that a rich handsome man will take care of her. A handsome man still has to work hard or he'll just be a pretty failure.

That's why attractive men can still be nice people.
>>
>>26291883
You've pretty much answered your own question.

Men are innately kind and bro tier, women are innately bitchy. When you have godtier status, you can be yourself and your real self shows.
>>
>>26291909
>I assume they have to kick their feet a lot to move through the water.
Its a good analogy though. Im pretty sure ducks also eat beneath the water (they hunt for fish). At least the ducks I've seen do that.
>>
File: 1444173912124.jpg (70KB, 442x432px) Image search: [Google]
1444173912124.jpg
70KB, 442x432px
>>26291909
Tell me about the fucking DUCK WORK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 720x944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 720x944px
His face isn't as aesthic as I thought

His body is insane tho

Height works for him

Pic related him at 18
>>
File: 1454453253734.jpg (33KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454453253734.jpg
33KB, 480x640px
>>26291671
I'm 6'1" with a dich 7" long ang 6" girth, and can"t compete either, not ugly though nor fat, it's just female hypergamy in action, being 1/10 as a man is the same as being 6/10 or 7/10, you are still invisible af.
>>
>>26291552
Well it's not really advise but growing up my best friends dad had a successful career and a hot wife and both of his hands got blasted off two inches below the wrist when he was 14 and trying to manufacture a pipe bomb. So there's hope for literally anyone.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.