[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about girls with tattoos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How do you feel about girls with tattoos?
>>
I feel like avoiding them.
>>
good girl (as in i think positively of her) with good tattoos = good
good girl with bad tattoos = bad
bad girl with good tattoos = never seen it before so idk, probably bad
bad girl with bad tattoos = bad
>>
>>26290554
Bitch, get your unemployed ass over here.
>>
>>26290554
Don't spade tattoos mean they're into BBC?
>>
File: into le bin.png (406KB, 570x489px) Image search: [Google]
into le bin.png
406KB, 570x489px
>>26290554
not very positively
>>
>>26290554

Trash material.
>>
>>26290571
>good tattoos
About as real as Zeus
>>
>>26290554
sluts typically
>>
>>26290588
Why is this exclusively a white woman thing? You never see women of other race with BBC ownership tattoos. Are white women inherently predisposed to be submissive to blacks?
>>
>>26290554
Males and females with visible tattoos are human garbage. Trailer-park tier, no exceptions.
>>
If it's small and subdued and actually means something, okay, cool. That's fine.

But they never are.
>>
File: Tehja-Salat9925009.jpg (61KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Tehja-Salat9925009.jpg
61KB, 800x533px
most of the tattoos are tasteless and borderline disgusting. like tramp-stamps for example or unoriginal hearths, barbed wire and shit like that.
if you ever want to get a tattoo think in advance. there is nothing uglier than having woman with numbers of tattoos that do not even match the style.
but I like huge tribal ones like pic related.
>>
>>26290554
disgusted
tattoos are the biggest redflag there is
>>
>>26290588
Thank you. I wrote this in the other thread about a week ago. Nice b8, OP.

However, whenever I see this tattoo, that means I can rope me up a nice whore.

>>26290685
They're submissive to us because most of us fuck them better than any of the white guys they were with. For a woman, getting fucked and dominated the way they're supposed to changes their brain chemistry. It literally changes their whole way of thinking.
>>
>>26290588
that's pretty much a bbc ownership brand
>>
I don't care unless it's a gang/ownership tattoo.
I don't like gangs, S/m or race mixers much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.