[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tinder a good place to find a serious relationship? Or is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Tinder_logo.png (32KB, 390x156px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder_logo.png
32KB, 390x156px
Is Tinder a good place to find a serious relationship? Or is it just for one night stands and other kinds of casual sex?
>>
All dating sites are facebook-tier, mate.
>>
>>26290508
I don't have FB anymore, what does it mean?
>>
>>26290493
I have a friend whose friend uses tinder and finds guys who will let her suck their dick for Denny's. Dead ass.
>>
>>26290493
Use Bumble.
I hate having to shill this app, but it's the only one that got me laid.
>WOMEN INITIATE THE CONVERSATION.
99% of the time my Tinder matches didn't respond is because I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to ice breaking.
>>
>>26290531
So what's the difference between this and tinder then?

Do you need a kikebook for that?
>>
Well just realized that Tinder uses FB, so fuck that.
>>
I have like 8 coworkers and classmates that I know of who are in longterm relationships with people they met on tinder
>>
>>26290493
It's an App that girls use to inflate their already gigantic egos by seeing how many matches they get and then never talking to anyone.
>>
>>26290611
What if I don't have a job or a car (yet)? Will girls jump shit as soon as they find out? I don't mind creating a bogus FB account just to try it out.
>>
>>26290561
It's identical to Tinder, only when matched, women have to start and initiate the conversation, there is no other way to start a chat, girls have to be the ones who break the ice, so you can just sit back and wait, stress free, they also only have 24 hours to start talking before the match goes away, keeping things fresh. It's 100% free and no limits.
It might take a while to get matches though, and sometimes it's buggy.
>>
>>26290796
Kek, I meant jump ship.
>>
>>26290797
Wait why are women the ones forced to talk first in this app?
That sounds like the best thing ever, but I doubt women would want to subject themselves do that.
>>
>>26290874
There's so many pretty girls on there.
I got laid by a qt chunky asian chick, she messaged me asking about wow character (i mentioned on my profile), and we hit it off.

It's just how the app works.
You match, they start, and they're hornier too.
im a 4.5/10 at best
>>
>>26290493
i met my current girlfriend up there, we literally can't have a stronger connection
>>
File: 1434104163100.png (244KB, 1016x802px) Image search: [Google]
1434104163100.png
244KB, 1016x802px
>>26290493
yes. but remember to lift beforehand. more girls will notice you and let you eat their pussy.
>>
File: 1452313913154.jpg (238KB, 1024x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1452313913154.jpg
238KB, 1024x1039px
>>26290956
get a bull, you will see how her eyes sparkles once she feels full. Kiss her while the bull makes her cum like you have never been able to, it is a wonderful feeling to give your gf this happiness.
>>
>>26290995
Transplant?
>>
Nigger do you SERIOUSLY have to ask this? No, a thousand times no. In fact any woman who regularly maintains a tinder profile is the exact opposite of relationship material. You should have the common sense to know this.
>>
>>26290493

I am in a pessimistic mood but my experiences echo among many, i will explain to you about this popular app.

Tinder is a really good place to think you have a chance; swipe profiles for a month or two or three; then give up and realize that no one wants you.

I can use the term "sexual market value" abbreviated as "smv", there are two types of smv, low and high.

When you go on tinder, as a rk dweller, you clearly must have low smv, why would you even be here asking if you didn't? Now low smv males don't meet up with high smv females but the males will still try anyway.

When low smv males try, they shrug it off and go for the next one, however high smv females only want high smv males. This isn't you.

So you change your profile pic, your other pictures, and your bio a handfull of times, you swipe more carelessly as you begin to get desperate for a match. A new feature! The Super Like has been added to tinder, it allures your shekels and waivers over your mind briefly. Do you do it? No.

You simply swipe more and continue to get the odd match here and there, but you will never get a date or a fuck.

You are a failure and do not meet society's standards.

That's what tinder is for. I hope this helps you.
>>
>>26290520
>deadass

let me guess your favorite song is hotline bling you hypebeast normie?
>>
>>26290531
Bumble is basically hypergamy personified. It was literally made for women who swiped right on hundreds of guys she wasn't attracted to because she wanted validation matches, and then whining because they actually talked to her, the only difference between this and tinder as far as the average r9ker goes, is that with bumble they want have to waste their time writing a bunch of messages to realize that no one wants them.
>>
Unless you are Chad Thundercock or woman, don't bother with Tinder.
>>
>>26291058
I was on Tinder for 6 months and swiped thousands of females.Never got a single match.
>>
>>26290903
I'll give it a shot anon, will report with results soon.
No need for kikebook for this?
>>
>>26291051
I dunno, man, I just don't engage in any activities in which I can meet girls. I go to this language course and the only girl I was into (among two around my age) appears to have a BF. So instead of sulking about it and feeling awkward around her I want to meet someone else.

I don't have actual friends, so no going out or getting introduced to girls. Shit's hard, man.
>>
>>26291148
you need kikebook, just make a fake one and upload pics from your phone.
>>
Only whores go on Tinder.

Literally everyone knows what Tinder is for, its even an age required app.
>>
Does anyone here use OKC? Is it any better, or just a glorified meat market?
>>
>>26291136
Not even one?

How do you feel? I can't imagine what that would do to my ego.
>>
>>26291332
It's the exact same as POF and all those other retarded dating sights, which is to say, it's the same as tinder.
>>
>>26291350
So where is one supposed to meet girls, assuming they have no friends to serve as wingmen?
>>
>>26291374
Honestly man I have no fucking idea. if I knew that I probably wouldn't be here, but I can tell you where it isn't; online.
>>
>>26291417
Well, I guess that meeting girls online only works for Chads. I'm not into all those dating services myself to be honest, I just hate being alone and not having the chance to meet new girls.

Right now all I can do is hope to bump into someone on the street or something, apparently, while having to keep seeing this chick that I was into but most likely has a BF.

Such cases.
>>
Online "dating" is fucking bullshit. Fuck it all
Only chad scores and most girls are there for validation only. I regret i joined tinder and revealed myself.
>>
>>26290493
you're either a fucking troll, in which case kill yourself, or you're so fucking naive and ignorant that I have to pity you

no, Tinder is not a site for serious relationship
it'll take what miserable bit of self esteem you may have and bury it alongside the corpse that once represented your hopes and dreams (like basically any online dating experience will)
>>
>>26291058
I got on it in august. From august to december, I had a fair few matches and met up with 2 girls from it. I had about 5 or 6 good conversations with some of them. Soon as I started talking to them for a couple of days and asked if they wanted to meet up, they flaked.

Since then, I've had no matches from January to today
>>
>>26291337
>Not even one?
Yup. Not even one.
My Ego doesn't exist since many years, I don't care anymore.
>>
>>26290493
If you're tall than it's awesome
If you're short than it's not

Life is pain
>>
>>26290493
Probably not, the girls on that app are evenly divided between girls who wont hook up and just want matches to boost their ego/flirt over text; girls who reject the vast majority of guys until Chad swipes right (not a meme, this is true); and absolute SLAGS who will fuck anyone and will give you the herpes.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.