[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all non-amerifags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: amerifags.jpg (61KB, 458x473px) Image search: [Google]
amerifags.jpg
61KB, 458x473px
Do you think that the world would be a better place if America didn't have the ability to influence any country's foreign policy?
>>
>>26290275
Amerifag here. Yes. Isolationism when.
>>
I mean if it wasn't us,
It would be China or Russia who are a lot more stricter with getting what they want and are less open to discussion
So no I dont think the world would be a better place.
Believe it or not, America influencing trade helps those nations receive resources as well that they cant produce with their land or capital.
So fuck off non American fag
>>
>>26290275
Of course. Eurofag here
>>
>>26290275
No. Look at Eurocuck and the "refugees"
>>
>>26290275
no, lets nuke the middle east into freedom. it hasn't worked for all the years we've been trying it, but it is sure to work this time
>>
>>26290323
So when are you going to make Sweden livable again? Are you going to need us to hold your hand when the Muslims tear apart your country?
>>
>There wouldnt be any refugee problem without them
>>
OP here
>>26290320
As a half Australian/Italian, I have seen what your fucking bullshit corruption of our politicians has done to both countries. I wish Russia was telling us what to do. Fuck you piece of shit brainwashed American
>>
NO

FOREIGN

ENTANGLEMENTS

I don't know if the world would be a better place, but it would be more in line with the Washington's vision for the country.
>>
It's not America it's the world elite using the American government as one of their many tools to influence other countries.
>>
Of cource. I hate them.
>>
>>26290857
>of cource
>>
File: 1454286185686.png (188KB, 443x422px) Image search: [Google]
1454286185686.png
188KB, 443x422px
>>26290275

>America disappears
>Europe eaten alive by Islam
>HELP US AMERI....OH WAIT!!
>>
>>26290910
>Europe currently being eaten alive by Islam
>America doesn't give a fuck
>>
File: 941865.jpg (78KB, 574x700px) Image search: [Google]
941865.jpg
78KB, 574x700px
>America thinks that without them the world would be dominated by le mudslimes in one day
>>
Of corse.Hate murifags, "hurr durr let's bring democracy and let's go kill innocent people and fucking up europe economy....oh and let europe take all the nigga that escape from war lol" fucking murifags every educated european hates you(except for bankster jews, because you constantly suck their cock)
>>
>>26291189
haha fucking idiots, everyone knows its inevitable
>praise allah
>>
>>26290987
Let them wallow in their own filth of multi-multiculturalism politics and white guilt.
>>
>>26291236
TOP KEK
Yeah the US made Greece destroy the value of the Euro.
The problem in Europe is the consistent failure of the EU
>>
>>26291290
Actually the problem in the EU is the lack of a sovereign currency, and the ability to devalue it.
Oh and who fucking benefits from that? amerifags like you
>>
File: 1454425977210.jpg (14KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1454425977210.jpg
14KB, 300x295px
>>26291503
Exactly. But they are too busy sucking jew banksters cocks and thinking they are "free" to understand that.
>>
>>26290320
I think the main difference between the States and China/Russia is that all of our governments are fucking horrible but Amerifags still fucking believe that they are the white knights of the world
>>
Of course. America fucked up to world wars.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.