[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black robots, is it actually that bad being black? Do you really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 18

File: 1448491962366.jpg (29KB, 443x531px) Image search: [Google]
1448491962366.jpg
29KB, 443x531px
Black robots, is it actually that bad being black? Do you really believe your being discriminated against as badly as the media tells you your being discriminated against? Do you think Republicans are right when they say blacks live off welfare? How do you think a republican would be able to win over some of the black vote?
>>
>>26290071
I wouldn't call it discrimination but the prejudices suck. Everyone assumes I'm a thug or violent or that I deal drugs. Just because I'm not white. People also just assume I am stupid.
While the exact opposite is true. I'm actually a police officer but nobody really gets to know me well enough to know about it - why? Because everyone dislikes and fears us, without knowing shit about me.

It really sucks.
>>
>>26290147
What did you watch with your family as a kid at Christmas time?
>>
>>26290071
>Is it actually that bad being black?
No, not most of the time. I live in a civilized area and was adopted by a white family.
>Do you really believe you're being discriminated against as badly as the media tells you your being discriminated against?
No, but again, this really depends on where you live. I personally also don't pay attention to most media.
>Are Republicans right when they say blacks live off welfare?
Hopefully you're not implying that 100% of blacks are on welfare because that's far from true. There are certainly blacks that leech off of it though, just not all. Do you realize that there are whites, asians, mexicans and literally any other race you can think of that do the exact same?
>How do you think a Republican would be able to win over some black votes?
There are already Republicans that receive votes from African-Americans. I'm not sure how a Republican could do much more other than not being blatantly racist and acknowledging some of the shitty situations that many minorities are forced to deal with (ex: racial profiling).

Hopefully I answered all your questions, but I wouldn't say I'm the blackest bot here. I'm also not a fan of politics in general.
>>
>>26290193
Kevin Home Alone was nice. Why are you asking?
>>
File: 1454608861496.png (252KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1454608861496.png
252KB, 557x605px
>>26290071
america is going to become a mulatto-black country in a couple decades. by the time we're 30 you'll see some big changes. I'm not pressed on racism against blacks since a shift in the racial structure is occurring. Police brutality is real, etc. but also instances are hyped up by media, universities, and the like for a variety of reasons. I believe the real struggle is class war, poverty, people against government and its "law enforcement." Though being a DC native, and having also been to Baltimore, the gentrification of these cities repulses me. These places were overwhelmingly black a couple decades ago, hubs of real american culture, and now black people are being pushed out, everything is becoming mainstream rather than localized, housing is too fucking expensive, some of em are dying out in the street as homeless, all while these white yuppie consumerist faggots come in with their starbucks, yoga pants, acura cars, shitty overpriced hipster bars, etc. fuck that

so i guess for the time being, that part of being black sucks shit. But really time is on out side. youth culture is almost completely black. the future is black m8
>>
File: It+s+true_03b201_5714816.jpg (81KB, 749x826px) Image search: [Google]
It+s+true_03b201_5714816.jpg
81KB, 749x826px
>>26290071
>>26290071
in respective order:
i dont know really know what it is like to be not-black so icant tell you if my experience is bad or good.

as far as i can tell, no.

possibly, my mom was dumb and had us when she was 15. she always had a job, but could never keep enough money to feed us. we really needed the foodstamps. but live off? as in the rest of our lives? no thats. the amount of stamps they gives gets lower and lower as the kid approaches 18. the gubment helped us get on our feet and now were all employed and all set.

stop listening to anything fox or bill oriely says, basically. go out and talk to some black people who have been through the struggle and know it is like. different experiences all around, of course but it's better than believing the bullshit the media feeds them.
>>
>>26290201
>Hopefully you're not implying that 100% of blacks are on welfare because that's far from true.
No I only meant do African Americans believe a significant population of themselves (particularly in the hood and other urban areas) leech off the government, since that is the belief among many whites.

>>26290147
As an African American cop, what are your beliefs about blm, and what (if anything) should be done to curb prejudice.
>>
>>26290147
>police officer

You're not welcome here.
>>
>>26290331
BLM? Do you mean the Bureau of Land Management?
If yes, I have no opinion on it as I'm not very familiar with this department.
About the prejudices... no idea, really. I guess prejudices will never be stop existing, it's just in human nature. And they certainly won't stop with a president like Trump. But he will not win anyway, so I'm not worrying too much about him.
>>
>>26290353
Degenerate drug junkie detected.
Does your butt hurt because a colleague took your meth away?
>>
my only and best friend is a black normie while i am a pathetic loser white guy.

he says it's not terrible but there are negative aspects to it. mostly from other black people. if you're not a ghetto nigger then you're ostracized more than being an ugly/autistic white guy.

white people are a mixed boat for him. some expect him to be the funny obnoxious nigger and get upset when he isn't. some recognize that he's human. some try to use him to further their SJW agenda and get mad when he tells them he hates niggers.

take it as you will.
>>
>>26290225
From /lit/ and trying to procrastinate through writers block thank you friend.
>>
>>26290370
not him but think he meant Black Lives Matter
>>
>>26290147
Tits or gtfo original
>>
File: 1453043666358.gif (2MB, 311x223px) Image search: [Google]
1453043666358.gif
2MB, 311x223px
>>26290370
>But he will not win anyway
That's where you're wrong
>>
>>26290331
As of 2015, roughly 30 out of 100 African-Americans benefited from welfare. "Ghetto" or not. So I'd say that's a pretty substantial amount of the population. Although, most people that call out blacks about being welfare leeches don't realize that 39% of the black AND white population alone benefited from welfare in 2015.
>>
>>26290383
Degenerate sheep bootlicker detected.
How's that police asshole taste? Have fun getting brutalized by your friendly neighborhood psycho.
>>
>>26290071
>>26290147
>>26290201
>>26290232
>>26290261

OP here two more questions.

1. Do you believe illegal immigration negatively affects African American communities since they take many of the low income jobs blacks used to get, and should a significant effort be made to keep latinos out of America?

2. What are your thoughts on Trump in general?
>>
>>26290413
Oh lol.
Just some dumb ass idiots going apeshit over nothing. It's not like we shoot people for fun.
These kinds of people are just looking for an excuse to riot.

>>26290417
Are you stupid? I'm not a girl.

>>26290418
Keep dreaming, m8.
>>
>>26290419
I know that but I'm wondering if the average black guy knows that or even cares.
>>
>>26290432
I'm the cop you dumb idiot. Is your brain really that fried already by all the drugs you took that you can't even comprehend a two sentence post?
>>
>>26290442
no, if anything, it will, or it should, influence us to try even harder for jobs a notch above the low income jobs. but 2bh i think this whole "work hard=great life" is a giant meme anyway. different story.

don't no enough. don't really care. my one vote won't mean shit anyway so who cares.
>>
>>26290442
>Do you believe illegal immigration negatively affects African American communities since they take many of the low income jobs blacks used to get, and should a significant effort be made to keep latinos out of America?
I don't live in a low income area, so I'm not very familiar with the struggle. I may not the most knowledgeable about the topic either, but I would think the outcome is more dependent on whether or not citizens in these communities are truly capable of holding their job. If a *legal* immigrant is better or more reliable at a job, I would hire someone like that over someone that would half-ass their work. America is one big melting pot, there's no reason to keep people out providing that they enter legally. It's a problem when it's illegal.
>What are your thoughts on Trump in general?
He seems like a funny and charismatic guy. He's a smart businessman, but I'm not sure how confident I am with him being the president of a country. Mostly due to lack of inexperience. I think he has some good ideas, but he's not entirely sure how to present them without coming off as being a racist or seeming entitled.

Respect, OP. I've never seen a thread like this go so smoothly.
>>
>>26290462
The average black guy? I wouldn't bet on it. It's pretty sad to see my own race and fellow man so ill-informed.
>>
>>26290626
Thanks, this was the first time I did this. Its probably because all the trolls and highschoolers asleep now, all I did was ask the questions .
>>
>>26290651
Thats what I thought unfortunately.
>>
>>26290466
Quiet pig, the men are speaking.

>>26290442
Yes but I feel it is inconsequential. I'd say black people for the most part work for other races. Black artists and entertainers work for non-black labels, nor do they do anything to build up black communities. Obama hasn't done shit for black people really, he'd just a figurehead in a white power structure. Some black communities are in a bad way. Fatherlessness, institutionalized jailing, violence, drug abuse, consumerism, anti-intellectualism. Only some of the things we face as a people. There are many, many groups putting in the effort to revitalize our communities again and it shows. Plus the liberal white academia loves a black student who isn't a moron. It's all there, but the change will take time. I digressed a bit there.

Hispanics and blacks tend to get along where I'm from. They'll interbreed eventually, and we'll start getting some dominican looking folk. There'll be clashes here and there with the older generations, but nothing compared to white-black racism.
>>
Can a non-american give an input?

Media is clickbait everywhere in the world, so there is that.

As a half-black Brazilian, I've never faced a single instance of discrimination in my whole life, I'm 21. The closest was when some black old lady asked if I was working in the supermarket when I was 12 or something, which I assumed it was because of my skin.

I've been pretty interested in American politics, and, well, anyone who points out the afro-American usage of the Welfare programs is usually right. How they go about it is usually wrong, and intellectual dishonest from both sides are a given at any discussion. They can't win the vote from the entitled part of society anymore, they're too far up their own benefits to try and take care of themselves. Brazil is pretty rigid, a low earner like myself (I work at subway's ffs, it's a macjob) pay approximately 50% of my yearly income in taxes, disregarding the fact that I consume highly taxed products (imported goods mostly).

(cont...)
>>
>>26290889
I wish I could be a paragon for blacks - actually for Brazilians in general - but I'm in love with a white as snow transwoman, and would be far too controversy (I don't know how to verb this word) without even trying, and I don't have the influence to erase her boyish past nor I want her to be exposed.

Now I'm just saving up for college so I can become a economist and take a secondary role in changing the way people see success.
>>
>>26290939

>transwoman
>woman
>>
>>26290827
>Fatherlessness, institutionalized jailing, violence, drug abuse, consumerism, anti-intellectualism.
aren't most of these problems something the black community has to solve for themselves?
anti-intellectualism and thug culture I think are what are really keeping the black community from advancing

the latino community has been here for only a couple of decades and have already made it farther than the black community that has been here for decades.
>>
>>26291007
>muh autism, gotta make everything as confusing as possible instead of just using terms everyone understands
>>
>>26290889
>>26290889
>>26290939
From an outside perspective what are your thoughts on American politics? Interpret the question how you please.

Also thoughts on Donald Trump?
>>
>>26291043

>respect muh pronouns

Just euthanize yourself already.
>>
>>26290939

Fuck the past, who cares?

Your post makes me sad man. Go for it.>>26290939
>>
>>26291013
Nobody said they weren't. Some aspects of it, like the private prison business deliberately work to keep black communities in the state they're in.

>latino community has only been here for a couple decades

That's... not true. They've been here since the US-Mexican war...
>>
its hard to describe how objectively awful it is being a ***nonwhite*** in most cases, especially male as females can get away with being nonwhite for the most part apart from probably black females, ugly asian females, and generally darkskinned peoples

its not about politics, but about how you are inherently viewed/received as an inferior phenotype aesthetically, culturally before you can even get a word in

if you ever complain/highlight it you are an SJW tier crybaby affirmative action gibsmedat worthless subhuman who should be glad theyre living in an (evidently) superior White man's country

it's a cucked existence and I can't ever talk to anybody about it

I just stay home
>>
>>26291046
Bernie Sanders refuse to attack Hillary, even though she's the most crooked of them all, makes he seem like controlled opposition. Even when she framed him for Deport Racism he didn't actually proceed with the process.

Republican refusal to adept to newer methods of propaganda, advertising and marketing lost them the last election even if it were by a slim margin. Donald Trump is a very charismatic man, but he lacks political experience and, while most people will say this is a good thing, not a single former entrepreneur president of the modern world was a exceptional president, with the possible exception being Argentina's new president.

People are giving Trump's too much credit, not because he doesn't deserve it, but because he represents a allegedly of change. Voting Trump is not change enough, you must purge the entitlement mentality that has been rooting in your culture for the last 50+ years. You guys needs to be far more pragmatic.
>>
>>26291116
You know Brazil is a 86% Christian country, right? I will never be able to hold office with a past like mine. The trans is a banner I absolutely despise, because, while I date one I have very strict and rigid views about them. I don't fell in love because she was trans, I wish she was born a normal girl, but I had already fell when I realized and it was never a issue for me. So I'll just have to accept a more secondary role on trying to shed the veil of ignorance from my people.
>>
>>26291187
Can you stfu about your transvestite fetish you gay ass nigga
>>
>>26291187

>she

apexkek
>>
>>26290225
>Kevin Home Alone
Is this some kind of black naming convention for movies?
Like: "John Die Hard" and "Luke Star Wars"?
>>
>>26291134
Get out of /pol/.
>>
>>26291134
Well tell us here, talk to us about what you want to say but feel you can't. I'm interested, since this is what this thread was made for. What are your honest, raw thoughts?
>>
>>26290232
>america is going to become a mulatto-black country

in what universe? unless you are going to force everyone to fuck each other america is going to stay mostly white with hispanics flooding in unless Trump is elected.

blacks should pray that whites stay the majority for as long as possible. your future mexican overlords won't have white guilt hanging over their heads.
>>
>>26291120
>That's... not true. They've been here since the US-Mexican war...
ya but im talking about the hige immigration boost in in the past decades
there have always been mexicans here but now there is a huge latino community in america
>>
>>26290147
machiavelli would tell you that low expectations are an advantage
>>
File: DHTvtRM.jpg (17KB, 522x263px) Image search: [Google]
DHTvtRM.jpg
17KB, 522x263px
>>26291232

The world is /pol/, they're just uninhibited

>>26291248

There's nothing to say, there is a clear racial hierarchy for all aspects of life, people pretend race doesn't matter when it clearly does and is central to life, has a drastic affect on how you are treated

Look at pic related and tell me you didn't judge both of these men and categorize them already
>>
>>26291322

No because if he ever does/achieves anything it'll be rationalized as an affirmative action "diversity" handout to tick a box for HR
>>
>>26291353
maybe we should get rid of affirmative action then so this doesn't happen?
>>
>>26291400

I agree with this post right here and I am being very original
>>
>>26291327
Look, you just went on a whole rant about how you never have the ability to complain or express your beliefs. I asked you for your beliefs and you say there was nothing to say.

Either you give a serious response next or I'm writing you off as a troll and not responding to you again.
>>
>>26291353
Depends on what he does. The education system is biased towards african americans, as is any employer acting under AA, so his achievements both in academia and the workforce will of course be inherently cheapened. This is why I think the smart and motivated blacks should be against AA.
>>
>>26291439

You asked, I replied, so you can fuck off with your faux caring of some nonwhite's "beliefs"

You just ignored my response and called it not serious - How am I not being serious?
>>
>>26291255
Whites are not the majority in America and their birth rates are dropping. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>26291400
A significant portion of todays left wing unfortunately do not understand meritocracy, because it doesn't fit into the equality bullshit they have been pushing for the last 50 years.
>>
>>26291443

I am against AA but you assumed i'm not
>>
>>26291477
I never assumed anything, I was just stating that I thought the smart and motivated blacks should be against AA. I don't even know if you're black
>>
>Do you really believe your being discriminated against as badly as the media tells you your being discriminated against?
No, but it's still pretty bad.
You only have to lurk on ANY semi-anonymous forum like 4chan, Tumblr, and Reddit and you'll feel the inherent mistrust and hatred for black people.
You don't hear about anyone saying "She dated a white person? They're fucking trash/Why would they do that to themselves/They must have low self esteem!/Burn the coal pay the toll"

If race didn't matter that train of thought would be rare outside of stormfag tier racism, but it's not.
>>
>>26291506
youre preaching to the converted
>>
>>26291515
As is this entire thread m8, haven't seen a single pro-AA post
>>
>>26291472
>whites are not the majority in america
63.7% is not a majority?

>birth rates dropping
how does that translate to america becoming a black nation? you want the United States to become Brazil?

keep your multiculti diversity fetish to yourself.
>>
I don't fit a lot of the stereotypes, but after moving to a predominantly white suburb (used to lived in a very diverse city), people treat/look at me like I'm a ghetto la'quisha.

Feels bad, I used to forget about race and stuff, but after moving here, I sometimes wish that my skin wasn't so dark so that I wouldn't have to deal with stupid jokes from coworker or people giving looks like I'm about to jump them or something.
>>
>>26291823
>have to deal with stupid jokes from coworker
This will never stop in your life, ever, unless you tell them you prefer it if they wouldn't - and that only works if they are decent people.
Sadly, if you do ask that, you'll likely be seen as some victim-card player and may be treated the complete opposite extreme: as though whatever they might say will have you yell and scream "racism!". To the point where they'll be afraid to even mention the colour black when talking about paint, afraid to mention anything that could remotely be linked to your skin tone or potential heritage, and possibly even get avoided completely just to reduce the risk of them accidentally saying something that might somehow offend you and they be labeled racists for it.

It's why I just take the banter even though I can't even remotely give any back (I have no idea what stereotypical traits of white people would be considered negative, I just can't think of any; they're depicted as these almost superior creatures), and actively finish people's sentences when they try to talk about my skin tone being brown or "black" (mulatto halfblack) when it's an appropriate part of the topic, to try and show I don't have a thin skin.
Even when the "banter"/jokes run out and get repetitive (as they do very quickly) and it gets done quite frequently to the point it's a nuisance and dull, I'll keep that to myself to avoid aforementioned.

It's indeed not a nice feel, but not much we can do about it sadly without alienating ourselves.
>>
>>26292044
It's annoying, though. I NEVER make hick or redneck jokes about people here, I think it's distasteful. I'm not even the type to victimize myself, but jeez, the jokes are very blatantly racist. Not even just that, but the flat out talk down on hispanics/blacks/asians all the time.

It would just be really nice if they had the decency to at least direct it towards me or even try to get me involved. They're all just taller versions of edgy high school freshman that can't think outside of their parents views and ideas because they're too stupid to think for themselves
>>
>>26292178
ESPECIALLY my coworkers wife, who happens to be Muslim. this is legitimately the worst state she could live in right now, I almost feel kind of scared for her
>>
>>26292178
do you live in the south or in a rural area?
>>
>>26292226
Pretty far south, a little suburb in Texas
>>
>>26292178
>>26292190
Sadly this does still happen, though I'm lucky that I only get a milder version of this myself.

I have no idea how to deal with it without only worsening it overall for oneself and possibly others, except by playing the waiting game and hope that over time the natural and gradual change towards proper acceptance and adaptation will get rid of most of this stuff.

Even then, though, the typical edgy highschool freshmen attitude in grown ass men will likely still exist. they'll simply find something else to be edgy about; plenty of stereotypical traits besides those based on race/skin tone to dip into.
I kind of feel sorry for such people, constantly trying to be edgy so they look better themselves, hoping others - especially fellow edgy freshmen (and women, of course) - will thus see them as important or popular.

I do hope you'll manage to find people doing a lot less of that to hang out with, actual people wroth having around you so to speak.
>>
>>26291443
Who fed you this lie. Was it Fox news?
>>
We waz kiengz an shiet dawg.
>>
It's kind of like if you walked down the street and everyone treated you like a potential rapist.
Like, imagine if 90% of the country were radical #yesallmen feminist and you were one of the few straight cis white men left who wasn't imprisoned for thought rape.
>>
>>26293023
they already do this to me though
I have naturally really pale skin, very skinny, and my genetics gave me purple under my eyes
I look like a dope fiend

people avoid me and won't sit next to me
>>
>and would be far too controversy (I don't know how to verb this word)

Controversial
>>
>>26290071

In America blacks are 13% of the population and are responsible for 50% of all murders.

A woman has no reason to desire such a dangerous situation.

And no, outliers don't disprove general trends.
>>
>>26293312
>A woman has no reason to desire such a dangerous situation.
Who cares about what women want?
>>
>>26290071
>low IQ
>ugly
>weird musty smell
>low culture

Yeah.
>>
File: fresh cancer 1452404460573.png (209KB, 471x333px) Image search: [Google]
fresh cancer 1452404460573.png
209KB, 471x333px
>>26290442
>what do you think of Trump in general?
>>26290071
>How do you think a republican would be able to win over some of the black vote?

This is a literal data collection thread created by Trump's campaign team to assess black voters. Either that or a desperate /pol/ack who wants to make memes that appeal to potential black voters.
>>
>>26293398
>Who cares about what women want?
/r9k/ mostly.
>>
>>26293312

>A woman has no reason to desire such a dangerous situation.

And yet that's exactly the kind of man they are attracted to.
>>
>>26293525
And that's why they're so miserable.
Only idiots give a fuck about what women want.
>>
File: 1452251032842.jpg (185KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452251032842.jpg
185KB, 800x600px
Yes you should feel bad being a nigger. Yes you're discriminated, especially in America, since you're fucking annoying, you always fucking whine, and nobody fucking likes you.

I repeat what i said : nobody fucking likes you. Every country i went, nobody liked niggers. Some are better at hiding it, but still : deeply they fucking hate niggers. Rightfully so, you're fucking worthless. The country your rules are fucking shitholes, the neighborhood your rules are fucking shitholes, everything you touch becomes shit, you whine all the time, it's never your fault, you brag, you're loud. You're a fucking plague to this world. You're awful.

Fuck you. I'm happy you suffer from being a nigger, i'm happy to know that you acknowledged that your race is fuckawful.
>>
>>26290071
>Black robots, is it actually that bad being black?
Yes, but its subtle. If you're a kid you won't notice it but the moment you become a man things get weird. The stupid and unlucky ones get hurt, the rest of us play it safe.

>Do you really believe your being discriminated against as badly as the media tells you your being discriminated against?
Yes. You can visible see white people react to my blackness but if I have my Asian or white friend with me they visibly relax. Plus I do not use slang or any ghetto mannerism.

>Do you think Republicans are right when they say blacks live off welfare?
No. I have real experience with it and I'm sure there are some figures backing up my stories. People who get on get off really quickly because it is shameful.

>How do you think a republican would be able to win over some of the black vote?
For older folks, focus on christian values. For the young ones, give up. Not going to happen. I personally will not.
>>
>>26293484
That's a nice conspiracy theory you've got there but it doesn't contribute to the thread or answer the questions. So why not put aside your paranoia and help improve the quality of this sub?
>>
>>26290071
I would say it was "bad", but I would rather be white or Asian if I had a choice.

Absolutely not. I've told many other blacks the best way to solve racism is to keep your head down and succeed (like the Asians -- They suffered racism when they came over here as well), not cry about how no one likes you.

Yes. A lot do.

The attitude of black people would have to change. Blacks don't have a merit-based society, it's kind of the opposite. Like, "How little can you do while getting ahead? But not too ahead." They love the welfare state and the big government Democrats promise.
>>
Well thread seems to slowly start to degenerate
into /pol/ funposting. You kept it up very well until now
though so, good job /r9k/.
>>
>>26290442
1. I never thought about it until you mentioned it now. Before I form my opinion I'd have to read what the experts say.

2. If trump becomes president we will all suffer. Whenever there is a republican president, in my 27 years of being alive, we all suffer. But with trump it will be a shameful suffering.
>>
>>26293728
wow im glad theres a poster like you who appears very mature and observational coming into this thread to tell us how it's doing.

are you our teacher today? are you really proud of us?
>>
File: 1448570374881.jpg (157KB, 633x1812px) Image search: [Google]
1448570374881.jpg
157KB, 633x1812px
>>26293728
>i-i-it's /pol/ !
>l-le /pol/ boogeyman !

Why is the fact that a random anon could hate your fucking guts basing on what your race is doing on a daily basis such a difficult concept to grasp ?

You asked a question, you got your answer. Yes you should feel bad being a nigger. Yes, whites don't like niggers. Done.
>>
>>26290071
Yuro blackbot here.
The older I get, the less accepted I feel
I grew up around whites, (adopted)
but I honestly feel more at home in foreign neighbourhoods.
At least people there don't look at me with disgust/contempt as much.

The whole refugee crisis didn't help either. Even people that know me talk shit about immigrants now. Even though I've lived here for 24 of my 25 years, I still feel like an outsider.
>>
>>26291823
>I wouldn't have to deal with stupid jokes from coworker

I don't want to push them away by telling them to stop, but the jokes come off as awkward at best and insulting at worst. I'm just going to bear with it until I get a salaried career, then I'll be a little more assertive.
>>
>>26293768
> are you our teacher today?

Yes.

> are you really proud of us?

I'm always proud of my "special" kids.
>>
>>26293768

Yes I am my child now take my dick out of your mouth
we are still in the lecture.

>>26293805

Not at all the problem friendo if it would be one
of the thoughtful /pol/ - opinions out there
but stormfagging and bashing the ungo-bongo in a thread
that was pretty sirious before is funny but a disservice to the thread/board/site as we don't
have enough of these more thoughtful threads.
>>
>>26293805
"You as a person are responsible for everything your entire race has done wrong throughout history"

-sigh-
>>
>>26293956
>Trying to approach /pol/ arguments logically
The fuck are you doing anon?
>>
>>26293956
The irony is that literally no one believes this except racists, and they feel the need to project it onto everyone else. No, black history month is not morally equivalent to systematic discrimination in employment. White pride, and any pride for that matter, is really not that important. Whether or not you eat really is.
>>
>>26293975
I'm just intrigued by the /pol/ mindset
>>
>>26294053
I was intrigued at one point, too. But trust me, it's a dead end. It's just an ancient meme ("The jews are poisoning our wells!") that's been given new life by the internet. No original thinking occurs, only holier than thou bragging about how hardcore and racist you are. Want to see the shit fly? Ask if Slavs are white.
>>
>>26293956
>>26294053

All i'm saying is that don't be surprised when whites, or anyone else for what it's worth, have prejudices towards you. Don't be surprised at all.

It's human nature. When you're aware that snakes can be dangerous, you start being aware and not relaxed around them. Same thing with niggers.

>b-but i'm not one of them

Well though luck pal. Maybe you should become the next Malcom X and edcuate your peers then. Until then nobody will relax around blacks. Rightfully so. Don't blame "us" for that.
>>
>>26293630
Lmao this a white boi speaking
>>
>>26294088
>26294088
>88

kek what a coincidence

but yes, I agree on them circlejerking about who's the biggest racist.
>>
>>26294127
So tell me about the snake that bit you, then. Was it big and brown? Did it make your poor little tushie hurt?

Seriously, though, this kind of "eye for an eye" thinking is exactly the kind of stupid bullshit that makes apes of us all. You know what the defining characteristic of a subhuman is? It's not brown skin. It's petty, vicious, short-sighted tribalism.
>>
>>26294053
It's an odd mindset really, mainly because it's so contradictory.
>All blacks are responsible for the behavior of other blacks they don't know, so the behavior of people you or I don't know, have never met, and probably never will meet dictates how I treat you
>But, blaming me for the sins of my ancestors is stupid and wrong, how dare you, fucking niggers, I never owned any slaves!
>>
>>26290071
No. Well until I get around non blacks it is. I believe in segregation desu.
Im full black and no one in my family is on welfare. It sucks when non-blacks automatically assume Im too stupid to get a job or whatever. I hate being interviewed by young white women theyre the most racist in my experience.
>>
In America blacks are 13% of the population and are responsible for 50% of all murders.

A woman has no reason to desire such a dangerous situation.

Most non-mulattos also look like primates.

And no, outliers don't disprove general trends.
>>
>>26294127
can I ask how many blacks you know ? Are all whites you know the same ? I should prolly be scared of every metalhead I know then, bc they're all angry racist white kids huh
>>
>>26294327
nice statistics bruh, i'm sure thet weren't fabricated to discredit minorities at all
>>
>>26294424
Yes, assume the worst about everyone you see.
Every white guy at a playground is secretly a pedo jerking it to kids.
Every black guy is a nigger just waiting for dem white wimminz in between welfare, basketball, and rape.
Every Asian is an asexual beta loser that's just there to do your homework.
Every Indian guy is DESIGNATED.
Every Hispanic guy is a gangbanging cholo that beheads other spics with a chainsaw right after hopping the border to the U.S. to steal their jobs and women.
And most of all, every woman is a whore with no self control that deserves to be hung by her tits and neutered.
>>
File: 2010-fbi-murder-stats-by-race.jpg (230KB, 1320x846px) Image search: [Google]
2010-fbi-murder-stats-by-race.jpg
230KB, 1320x846px
>>26294444

sorry pro.
>>
>>26294568
>Every black guy is a nigger just waiting for dem white wimminz in between welfare, basketball, and rape.

True, true. The rest is false though. But yeah, my life proved me multiple times that niggers DO INDEED live up to the stereotypes.
>>
>>26294588
Nah, all of those are true.
People in general are shit.
And if anything, spics are worse than niggers.
They're definitely WAY more barbaric.
>>
>>26294568
> live a closed-off, hateful life so that no one can every hurt you, much less get close enough to love you.

Not being a hateful racist that stereotypes people is actually working out just fine for me, thanks.
>>
>>26294444
>can't deal with the numbers

See that's the problem with nigs, they refuse to accept fact and immediately call for lies.

You represent the majority of crimes in america. In my country, the vast majority of dealers and asile seekers comes from africa. We just can't stand niggers anymore. Just like you couldn't deal with whites if the situation was inversed. Deal with it.
>>
>>26294584
There are 300 million people in the United States. This suggests that the chance of being murdered by any given black person is 0.00000149%. Yeah, this is a huge social problem that demands my overwhelming and immediate attention.
>>
File: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (60KB, 928x571px) Image search: [Google]
Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png
60KB, 928x571px
>>26294652

>not understanding ratios.

blacks also have lowest IQs in the world.
>>
>>26294652
Holy shit, just did some more math. You realize that you're almost ten thousand times more likely to be killed in a car crash than murdered by a nigger? Heck, there are more lighting strikes every year that hit white people than niggers, according to these stats. And you claim this is a big problem? You people are fucking dumb as fuck.
>>
>>26294723
>>26294743

See my second post. Unless you're also campaigning to ban cars and require white people to live inside, you're still a moron.
>>
>>26294568
>Every Asian is an asexual beta loser
This is me
>>
>>26294617
I'm not even american
The shady shit that I am into, I learned from my white peers over the years
I know maybe three other blacks, and they're all what you would call "upstanding citizens" if they were white.
>>
File: iq_and_the_wealth_of_nations.jpg (215KB, 734x828px) Image search: [Google]
iq_and_the_wealth_of_nations.jpg
215KB, 734x828px
>>26294743
>>26294758

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd86NK4GKWE
>>
>>26294843
You're literally having panic attacks on a daily basis over something less dangerous than a car or walking across an open field in the rain. I never took racists seriously, but man, talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.
>>
>>26294843
white/black, in the end we're all fucked if the based asians take over
>>
>>26290147
>police officer
I'd have more respect for you if you were a drug-dealing wannabe rapper.
>>
>>26290071
That last question is interesting. According to this website: http://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/ 93% of black voters voted for Obama in 2012 while only 39% of white voters did. When you vote in America it seems to me you're not actually voting due to the different candidates ideas in different topics. You vote on the person that represents you.

For a black person to vote against Obama and for Mitt Romney the feeling of identity has to come from something else. Most likely the 7% of the black votes who voted republican were affluent upper middle class blacks. But there are a lot of middle class black families, almost all of which voted for Obama. Why? Because the identification with another black person and the democratic party was stronger than that of their economic status.

I don't know how you could possibly change that.
>>
I don't really see what the problem is, avoiding blacks in general is just basic risk management.
It sucks to be the oreo, but at the same time can you really fault people for crossing the street when five black guys dressed like thugs walk in your direction? They might just be five black nerds who dress that way, but it's vastly more likely you just avoided getting robbed or happy-slapped.
>>
>>26294895
Stoner detected

did the bad man make you throw your pot needles away?
>>
File: 1453796234396.jpg (36KB, 690x454px) Image search: [Google]
1453796234396.jpg
36KB, 690x454px
>>26294906
Evidence that for the majority of blacks to ever become anything more than scum, they are in need of a leader.
>>
>>26295558
>oreo
my friend, are you really okay with this term?
>>
>>26295658
I'm completely fine with it. I don't live in america and my family is from Nigeria. It's laughable that "afro"-americans call blacks who behave and fit into normal civilization "white on the inside". Do they not realize they are insulting themselves?
>>
>>26295634
In my opinion it's evidence that black american culture needs to change. It's generally unthinkable that a white middle class man would call an uneducated, drug-using thug of the same race his "brother". Among blacks that's not true. A person who's relatively well adjusted to society with a family and a decent job can still feel a high degree of cultural attachment towards young man like I just described.

I'm not saying middle class blacks should start hating the poor, but rather that they should separate themselves from them mentally.
>>
>>26290147
>black cop
Uncle Tom 2.0
>>
>>26295882

t. 12yo just read babbys first anarchist manifesto
>>
>>26290147
I wouldnt be afraid of you until I found out you were a police officer desu.
>>
>>26295701
>It's laughable that "afro"-americans call blacks who behave and fit into normal civilization "white on the inside". Do they not realize they are insulting themselves?
Indeed. My family is from Ghana and I do not like in the US, but even I have been called 'white on the inside' for behaving like a civilised member of society. It seems people of African descent everywhere have fallen into the 'authentic black' trap, and if you do not tick certain boxes you are considered an 'other,' or even the enemy. A sell-out.
>>
>>26290071
Is it bad?
Not really, but it definitely isn't as easy as being white.
Not that I hate being black, I just hate the prejudice and racism that goes along with it.
>media
Media just wants to make money.
On one hand, you have them flipping out over every #BLM and "dindu" shooting, bit when it comes to real black problems, they just dip.
As far as music and entertainment industry, those guys are gigantic assholes.
They steal our culture, slang, music, etc and sell it to around the globe.
Meanwhile, most of their listeners would ever step foot near the hood or any black person.
Just look at twitter or even 4chan.
White kids saying nigga, white girls saying "get my hair did", " on fleek", etc.
Even Korean and Japanese kids steal our dances, clothing, etc, and you know they've never even met a black person.
It's disgusting seeing you steal our culture while you hate us so much.

Republicans are dumbasses.
There are decent ones, but most of them are just bible-thumping, uneducated hillbillies with a gun fetish.
There are more whites on welfare than blacks, in every single state. Look it up, senpai.

I don't think a Republican can woo the black vote, unless he were to be an independent.

Also, the "girls love BBC" meme is so fucking false.
Ask any black guy in the dating world, it's not easy being a brotha.
>>
>>26295721
Could the camaraderie blacks feel for each other be used to a positive end, or do you believe this is too 'soft' a worldview?
>>
>>26295904
Nope.
20 yo that watched his dad get shot by a 2 black cops outside my house.
Thought he was trying to break in when he was actually fixing a rattling air conditioner.
Fuck you, I hope you get lynched.
>>
>>26296041
>Meanwhile, most of their listeners would ever step foot near the hood
do you blame them?
>>
>>26296041
>stealing our culture

Some are being ironic, others unironically retarded.
>>
>>26296079
And what did your dad do when the police showed up? Did he follow their instructions, or did he just bullrush one of them? Thought so.
>>
>>26296079
are you black?
lkjh
>>
>>26290442
>1. Do you believe illegal immigration negatively affects African American communities since they take many of the low income jobs blacks used to get, and should a significant effort be made to keep latinos out of America?

Mexicans chose to come here, we didn't. While we've come up from slavery, they've come from Aztec empires. They fucked their own country up and now flee to America.
We're so far cut off from our African ancestors, that we're stuck here.
Illegals spit in the face of the legal system. There are good, educated, and hardworking people that pay thousands to go through the legal immigration process, people from Korea, Kenya, Australia, etc. But these illegal Mexicans just sit on their ass and act like they own the place.
I don't hate all Mexicans tho.

>2. What are your thoughts on Trump in general?

Trump is a meme. He would never become president. I just laugh at him desu
>>
>>26296041
But anon, the only reason I get laid, is cause chicks think I have a "BBC"
2 of them at least were only intrested cause was black
>>
>>26291220
he probably meant as the home alones with kevin and not that other kid
>>
>>26290232
Agreed. And that's why America is going to shit. Karma kicked our ass, what you are saying is the downfall of us.
>>
>>26296121
He was on his own private property, and he told the cops that they had no right to invade his property.
Cops just shot him because he had a screwdriver and was "posing a mortal threat".
Cop has no right to come onto your property with guns drawn and shoot you.

I recorded the whole thing on some shitty little cassette video recorder, but the judge threw it out.
Now my dad is just another statistic, when all he did was work his ass off to keep us out of the hood and get me and my siblings the life he never had.
Fuck you.
>>26296123
Yes
>>
>>26296267
So if he had just followed their orders he would have been alive?
>>
>>26296156
Welp, you're definitely a normie.
Try being an autistic black guy that can't make eye contact.
I've had literally ZERO female interest.
Even the "I only fuck black guys" sluts don't respond.
>tfw you've had okcupid for 2 years and not a single response
>banned from tinder
Idek why, they said it was a glitch, but they never fixed it.

Reminds me
>watching x files with my cat last night
>asian roommate comes in and starts swiping on tinder
>he gets 40 matches in 5 minutes
>girls of all races
>4 of them are awake at 4 am and are dtf
>he picks the hottest, she delivers herself to our front door
>hear them fucking while I'm watching x files

I really hate being autistic
>>
>>26295882
FUCK OFF NIGGER.

Assimilating into white culture is good
>>
>>26296301
My dad's not a bitch.
>just follow orders
If a cop came into your house and said "I'm gonna rape your mom. Sit there and watch. Follow orders, or I'll shoot you".
Would you follow orders?
Our forefathers did not make the constitution to allow trigger happy cops to shoot innocent people while they abuse authority.
I've been arrested and had 4 teeth knocked out when I " just followed orders".
At least didn't get shot :^)
>>
File: 1453516153494.jpg (23KB, 423x267px) Image search: [Google]
1453516153494.jpg
23KB, 423x267px
>>26296363
Gonna need some better bait, fampai
>>
>>26290071
I work in the political system very closely to politicians and political candidates. I'll answer some of the political questions you asked.

Only more so in proportion to other ethnicities.

That ship has sailed. Literally impossible. Every attempt to pander to minority voters by a repub is lost white voters. That's why most of them know better than to even acknowledge the existence of minorities, because it'll hurt their campaigns.

>>26290147
No joke: People hate you more for being a cop than for being black. We do opinion polls on how people feel about different professions. Cops are dead last. Like it's not even close. The average repub HATES you guys and dems and independents literally consider you worse than career criminals.

>>26290232
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. Enjoy being destroyed by hispaniards. Black is old hat and messicans treat you guys worse than animals. Imagine how much worse it's going to get. It brings me no joy to say this, but that's the unfortunate reality we're dealing with.

>>26290442
>Do you believe illegal immigration negatively affects African American communities

You bet your ass, kid. And the government knows it and doesn't care.

Lesser evil out of the candidates running. There's a rumor though that "the powers that be" are going to rig the election for the dems though. If it's legit trump will win in a landslide. He's DOMINATING in the internal polls (the ones the political system does, more accurate than the media ones that the public sees).

>>26293567
Not really, no. We also do polls on how people feel about races. The lowest one isn't blacks. See if you can guess who it is. Hint: /pol/ is always right (only slight sarcasm).
>>
>>26296411
>>26293805
THIS is the attitude that defines current black culture and everyone in the political system knows it and has no problem exploiting it (at least on the dem's side). Blacks see a black criminal commit a crime and care more about how he's portrayed in the media than they do about how they can prevent further crimes.

>>26294584
This is counting hispaniards as "white". Guess what happens when you don't lie on the stats? Hint: It's not what you want.

>>26294723
IQs are just spatial math tests basically. They kind of suck at measuring anything other than specific skills.

>>26294906
Whites voted against obama because he's a dem. Last dem to get 50% of the white vote was carter.

>Most likely the 7% of the black votes who voted republican were affluent upper middle class

No. Traditional Christians. Black vote does not differ based on income.
>>
>>26296388
I'd say raping my mom is a few levels worse than having to put down a screwdriver I'm stabbing in the air against the police and laying on the ground.

sounds like your dad believed in stupid black machismo, and you do it too.
>>
>>26296041
All that shit about repubs is the biggest crock of shit ever posted on 4chan. LBJ was right about you guys. You're being played like puppets and you don't even know it.
>>
>>26296433
>machismo
Asking your rights to be respected is machismo now?
Lol, okay.
So why haven't the cops shot up those white guys in Oregon that have invaded and occupied government property?
If my dad gets shot for being on his own property, why don't they get shot for being armed and hostile while on government property?

Why am I even responding to you.
Fuck off
>>
>>26296472
Kid, whites are more likely to be shot by cops that blacks. The large majority of police shooting victims are white. If you don't like this then take it to /pol/.
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 249x238px
It's funny how you can literally see the change from calm/civil posting to angry/stormfag posting. It happened so quickly.
>>
>>26296472
You see a police as a person, instead of the embodiment of the law and society. Don't demand respect from the police officer, follow his instructions and then file a complaint afterwards.
Or maybe you'd rather get shot or get 4 teeths knocked out.

>So why haven't the cops shot up those white guys in Oregon that have invaded and occupied government property?
They did shoot one of them though. They might shoot more, depending on how things develop.

>Why am I even responding to you.
because in your heart you know I'm right and you just want to be persuaded.
>>
>>26296041
>but most of them are just bible-thumping, uneducated hillbillies with a gun fetish.

Low IQ monkey talking shit over people whose lowest members match his top 30%. Priceless.

Having a gun fetish is normal when surrounded by niggers.

>There are more whites on welfare than blacks, in every single state. Look it up, senpai.

1. I don't buy it.
2. There are more whites than blacks in almost every single state, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>26296048
Sure it could. But then it had to shift from telling black people that they don't need and will never fit into the system to promoting personal growth. Imagine if all young black men who are angry at the "white society" would take that anger and turn it into force for good. To elevate yourself within the system rather than being opposed to it.

That being said I have no idea how that could be done.
>>
>>26290071
>is it actually that bad being black
no
>do you really believe your being discriminated against as badly as the media tells you your being discriminated against
no, that's a meme but BLM are stupid enough to believe it
The stats say they do, who cares about what politicians say.
I don't know, I don't care about politics. Plus I'm in Canada.
>>
>>26296341
>thad and hung lo being roommates

this should be a sitcom
>>
>>26290626
>>26290827
>>26290889
>>26290939
>>26291134
>>26291514
>>26291823
>>26293023
>>26293576
>>26293630
>>26293843
>>26294284
>>26294906
>>26295558
>>26296041
>>26296145
>>26296411
>>26296852
OP back. I'm surprised the thread is still going. Here's a new question I'm curious about:

Blackbots how do you feel about your own race?Do you ever look down on others of African descent? And if so for what reasons?
>>
>>26290071
only in terms of dating if you aren't a fuccboi
no, but there are a lot of racists (of all races) out there today and it can't really be helped.
in the US, probably a lot of them do in comparison to other demographics. In canada blacks generally have shitty menial jobs
They won't. That wouldn't fit the narrative.

In Canada, blacks generally vote convervative because they're from the caribbean and have very strong religious conservative backgrounds
>>
>>26298541
>Blackbots how do you feel about your own race?
pretty poorly in general due to /pol/.
>Do you ever look down on others of African descent?
only if they act like retards
>>
>>26290071
>is it actually that bad being black?
I love being black. Wouldn't change it for the world. I'm proud of my blackness and I enjoy my blackness.

No, but I do believe that we are discriminated against.

Maybe more so than most races but the stereotypes are in the minority and anyone with a brain knows this.

I don't know, sorry. I'm not too familiar with politics. That's something I'm trying to work on.

>Do you believe illegal immigration negatively affects African American communities since they take many of the low income jobs blacks used to get, and should a significant effort be made to keep latinos out of America?
Well illegal immigrants shouldn't be getting into countries because they're illegal. But I don't really give a shit about the job thing because I'm not aspiring for those kinds of jobs. That question is stupid, it implies that all blacks are stupid and are going for lowest common denominator jobs.

Again, don't know much about politics but he seems like a fucking idiot. Actually, no, he's a genius appealing to idiots. He's based his entire campaign off of being a reactionary. There are a lot of Mexicans coming in? LET'S JUST BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT! Some radical Muslims just attacked Paris? LET'S JUST KICK ALL THE MUSLIMS OUT AND STOP THEM FROM COMING IT. He makes his big announcements right after big events because he knows people will be more passionate and angry about things. So his drivel will inspire the rednecks and idiots. His big ideas would only work in theory.
>>
File: GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
I feel for you blackbots
>>
>>26298541
Hey, >>26298782 again.

>Blackbots how do you feel about your own race?Do you ever look down on others of African descent? And if so for what reasons?
I love my race and no I don't look down on other black people SOLELY because they're black. I may look down on PEOPLE for being shitty PEOPLE, but I don't give 2 shits about what race you are.
>>
>>26298544
>blacks generally vote convervative because they're from the caribbean and have very strong religious conservative backgrounds
literally wat. I'm a britnegro and the same africans that give dirty looks when they see homosexual couples on public transport will still vote for left-wing parties.
>>
>>26299791
Dunno, that's my family anyways.

Also here, a lot of conservative MPs were black. You never saw any black liberal MPs during the election
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 750x750px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10ORl0fdBbr

sorry blackbot
>>
I'm a quarter black and my mulatto mother complains about racial discrimination all of the time, but I never see it. Like, she talks about how people are always suspicious of her, but I swear, it's all in her head. It's infuriating. One time, some dudes from my dad's old company prank called us and said something along the lines of "Would you keep it down? It sounds like a bunch of baboons are having sex in there!", and she somehow interpreted it as them CALLING her a baboon. I know she's not that stupid, but she couldn't resist victimizing herself.

Another incident happened where she called the police station to make a noise complaint, and after explaining that it was old 70s rock that was being blasted, the operator passively noted that she typically got complaints about rap music. She immediately responded with "THAT IS SO RACIST!" and hung up.

I also remember an incident where she tried to accuse me of being racist for supporting lower taxes, because that somehow harms black people, and also tried to claim that I was "siding the oppressor", because I believed it was fundamentally wrong to murder white farmers in South Africa. My SJW brother actively encourages her, too.

I think that if anything needs to be fixed in black communities, it's victimhood mentality.
>>
>>26290442
Illegal immigrants take jobs that don't pay minimum wage, there's no point in hiring them unless you can pay them less.
>>
>>26290147
>People also just assume I am stupid
>I'm actually a police officer

I chortled
>>
>>26296165
Kevin era Home Alone
>>
>>26290071
>>26290147
>>26290201
>>26290232
>>26290261
>>26290442
>>26290626
>>26290827
>>26290889
>>26290939
>>26291134
>>26291514
>>26291823
>>26293023
>>26293576
>>26293630
>>26293843
>>26294284
>>26294906
>>26295558
>>26296041
>>26296145
>>26296411
>>26296852
>>26298544
>>26298613
>>26298782
>>26300185

OP again, here's a few more questions I thought of while getting lunch:

Do you believe white guilt is real? Have you had any experiences with it? And is it a good or bad thing?

Should reparations be paid for slavery?

Thoughts on Bernie Sanders and/or Hillary Clinton?

What economic beliefs do you hold, if you hold any?
>>
>>26290071
>tfw can never express masculinity without appearing thuggish
>>
>>26300185
My dad is the same way. Everything is racism or colonialism or something related. I swear he is the black counterpart to /pol/. After we saw 'The Martian' he went on a long rant asking why a black man could be the lead and asserting that terraforming is a white conspiracy to leave the Earth to 'coloreds' once they have polluted it and depleted all the resources. And don't get him started on reparations.

I think he's started reading SJW websites and feminist literature because the last argument we had was about safe spaces and he accused me of being a 'tradcon' and trying to 'troll' him.
>>
>tfw black but live in scotland so dont have the problems that blacks living in virtually any other country experiences
>>
>>26300519
>white guilt
Yup, it's real. Mainly among sjw's and the overly politically correct.
Is it bad?
Yes and no. It's patronizing when you pat us on the back for little accomplishments like graduating high school or not being s drug addict.
Imo, it's just better to be aware of historical corruptions, but don't let it define the future.

Shillary is an embarrassment to everyone.
Bernie, I have mixed feelings about.

I'm politically center, but very capitalist.
>less military spending
>less welfare
>better healthcare
>>
>>26301002
>Bernie, I have mixed feelings about
Could you elaborate on this?
>>
As a black in America, I feel like I'm being brainwashed rather than discriminated against, And if I'm discriminated against, it's because of other shitty blacks in America than have to ruin everything.
>>
File: 78654378567.jpg (32KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
78654378567.jpg
32KB, 552x552px
I didn't read the thread.
I will later.
How do you dark anons feel about this?
>>
>>26300772
Masculinity != violence or intimidation
>>
>>26300185
What country are you from? Also this is an original comment.
>>
>>26300519
I'm >>26300185 and I'm hwhite-passing, so idk if my answers would be as valuable.

>Do you believe white guilt is real? Have you had any experiences with it? And is it a good or bad thing?
Yes, practically all of my left wing white friends have white guilt. It seems like even my dad (who's a great guy) does, to a certain degree. It's more likely that he just doesn't want to be accused of racism, so he stays quiet whenever there is any sort of racial discussion. You can tell he tries really hard to appease black people and SJWs. White people need to stop doing this.

White guilt is an asinine concept, and if you want to force people to feel guilty about past atrocities which they had no direct or indirect involvement in, then by that logic, everyone should also be prideful of their race's past accomplishments which they also had zero involvement in. i.e. if white people should feel responsible for slavery, they should also feel prideful for essentially forging the ideal of constitutional government, and sustainable civilization, in general.

But taking credit for things you weren't involved in is stupid, whether they be positive or negative.

>Should reparations be paid for slavery?
No. Absolutely not. Why don't we ask countries like Benin, Senegal and Togo (who sold slaves to Europeans) to pay for reparations?

The best form of reparations is allowing African Americans to participate in free enterprise.

>What economic beliefs do you hold, if you hold any?
Free market capitalism with some basic public services (firefighters, police, military, etc.) to safeguard the means of production.

>>26300779
Holy crap. That's some tinfoil hat level shit. My mother refuses to even watch The Martian, because she thinks Matt Damon is racist. It's a shame, because it was a great movie.
But yeah, I've generally noticed my mom using more SJW terminology, as of late, like "white privilege". (cont.)
>>
>>26301813
(cont.) I also remember my mother getting angry at me for marking my ethnicity as "white" on a college survey, because I apparently don't identify with her culture enough, or something along those lines. She also complains about how I'm not interested in black girls or don't have any black friends. In reality, it's mostly minorities who would rather not associate with me; not the other way around.

>>26301786
The United States. Why?
>>
>>26301843
You were talking about South African farmers So I though you might've been from South Africa.
>>
>>26301909
Ah, I see m8. Nah, the topic just came up in the middle of some contrived racial conversation. I've researched a lot into the history of South Africa, because I thought it was interesting how much the Dutch settler/Afrikaner's Calvinistic culture mirrored that of my father's family, who lived in a relatively isolated (until the past few decades) Dutch enclave in the United States. A lot of what people say about South Africa and the Boers, from what I've read, is no more than left wing propaganda. It's sad to see such a potentially prosperous country destroyed by Marxism.
>>
>>26301813
Why does she think Matt Damon is racist? He seems like such a friendly guy, and his wife isn't even white.
>>
>>26302103
Had something to do with this, I believe.

>http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_grapevine/2015/09/matt_damon_probably_doesn_t_have_any_more_black_fans_after_arguing_with.html
>>
>>26301272
I thought it would stop once I got to uni then I met a bunch of blacker-than-thou trust fund kiddies. Instead of "Why i ackin' so white nigguh?" it's "Wehave to relearn the forms of our ancestors to decolonize our minds and achieve liberation from white oppression," coming from girls paler than milk tea, wearing full tribes woman cosplay.
>>
>>26302199
So from ghetto blacks, to entitled militant soft malcom x blacks?
So many trials and tribulations for these poor devils. It's like a convoluted young adult novel.
>>
>>26290201
>adopted by a white family
JUST KEK YOUR "DADS" SHIT UP
>>
>tfw every black guy I'm friends with or talk to here at college is gone the next semester
second time it's happened
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.