[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daily reminder Unless you're disfigured or disabled,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: god-teir-stacy-chad.jpg (106KB, 516x688px) Image search: [Google]
god-teir-stacy-chad.jpg
106KB, 516x688px
>Daily reminder
Unless you're disfigured or disabled, there's nothing keeping you from achieving chad/stacy mode. So what the fuck is your excuse?
>>
im ugly and have no personality
>>
What if you're short? Women absolutely loathe short men. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?
>>
>>26288534

you can get like 2" of leg lengthening. it'll be enough that you don't look disproportionate. but honestly it depends how manlet you are. if 5'8, you'll just become a average height dude. but if you are closer to 5'10 than you can be almost a chad.

it's hard for us manlets.
>>
>>26288583
>surgery

Forget that shit. You'll only only look more pathetic by trying to seem more masculine
>>
I'm a 195 lb. fembot and lack the willpower and to stop eating like a wildebeest.
>>
File: 1454021713391.png (169KB, 360x357px) Image search: [Google]
1454021713391.png
169KB, 360x357px
>>26288502
>So what the fuck is your excuse?
Beyond "fuck you"? I have a heart condition. I actually enjoy moving about. Though I don't get enough oxygenated blood through my body to do lengthy or strenuous activities. If I push myself I risk passing out or worse. Just standing up too fast makes my vision go black.

How about you post a picture of yourself if you're so great.
>>
File: 1450070443426.gif (500KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1450070443426.gif
500KB, 500x381px
>>26288502
I can't relate to anybody I interact with. Everyone always seems to find stuff to talk about and it's all just filler to me. It's pointless

I don't have anything really interesting to say either. I talk about vidia or some straight up philosophy and feels shit. Normals can't deal with either of those so I just never bother to open my mouth and save myself the trouble

When VR comes I'll be set. Maybe I'll work on my tulpa some more. I keep shifting between trying to be normal and being a robot all the time and I never make progress with either clique

I'm a cyborg with no place in either world
>>
>>26288620

I'm 110 lbs 5'9 male 23 yrs old. I ask people to pick me up all the time. I'm like a feather. I wish I had your willpower.

I want a strong fembot to hold me down and dominate me.
>>
I'm a fucking manlet. I think I'm just going to drop all of my college classes and give up. This world wasn't made for me.
>>
My teeth are so fucked up I don't even think a dentist could do anything with them. Cavities mostly and I should have gotten braces when I was a kid.
>>
>>26288692
Pic please?

originalcommenting
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (72KB, 482x720px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
72KB, 482x720px
>>26288502
>Unless you're disfigured or disabled, there's nothing keeping you from achieving chad/stacy mode. So what the fuck is your excuse?
>there's nothing keeping you from achieving chad/stacy mode

That isn't what comes, brother. We will ascend to something greater.
>>
File: sharkman.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sharkman.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>6'4"
>Have been complemented on my looks throughout my life
>Smart (after I did seven dabs, I took an IQ test and scored 110; as a kid I think I got 140 or something...)
>Apparently I'm good with words when it comes to ladies
>Have had 8 girlfriends and currently have several girls interested in me

So I'm mostly in the Chad range, but...

>Have had epilepsy since I was a kid
>Most of those girlfriends were from ages 15-21, when I was strangely seizure-free (and off meds)
>At 21, I started having grand mals
>My ability to speak smoothly disappeared, in exchange for abstract thinking that...either scares people away, or entices them (usually the former)
>Numerous medical issues have left me unable to become more than a stick figure, because I can't work out without potentially breaking things

Oh and finally:

>Sex, lust, and love all lower my seizure threshold

I can't even kiss a girl because for some reason, the chemical imbalance could cause a seizure. Yet, I still attract them; I simply fear even THINKING of letting them near me, because this shit hangs over me constantly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.