[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me again how Kurt Cobain was not a robot. >Bullied

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: kurt.jpg (237KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
237KB, 1600x1200px
Explain to me again how Kurt Cobain was not a robot.
>Bullied in school
>Had a stepbrother named Chad, who he bullied
>Lived in the basement in his teen years
>Stayed in the basement all day
>Did drugs and drank heavily
>Wanted to experience sex before he killed himself as a teenager
>Broke stuff for fun
>Was a drawfag
>Eventually became an hero
Yes, we all know he was essentially an SJW. Only because he hated the normie Reagan way of life of his time. His original idea for his band name was "The Reaganites" solely to play tribute to this.
>>
He had a successful career, and tons of sex
>>
>>26287533
>after he was famous
Speaking of which, he purposely played his less popular songs at concerts to get back at fucking normies. His happiness continually ran down as he got more and more famous and was idolized by the people who thought e was a loser as a kid.
>>
>>26287480
>did drugs
>white
>had sex
>drawfag
>rich
>successful

He's a Chad.
>>
he wasnt exactly a robot but he sure as fuck was never a chad
>>
>>26287607
He was 5'8 and it isn't clear when he first had sex. My guess is it is entirely plausible he didn't get laid until later in his life, he was a whiny manlet going against the Chads of the Reagan era, which to clarify was the era the produced the most Chads.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
65KB, 600x600px
desu senpai he had sex, had a kid, was rich, famous, popular.

girls still want him to this day.
>>
>>26287649
he was 5'9, dick
>>
File: kurt_cobain.jpg (600KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
kurt_cobain.jpg
600KB, 1200x817px
>>26287480
>tfw you'll never make a band with your high school buddy and other people
>tfw you'll never make music with lyrics that make no sense, yet it all sells
>tfw you'll never die rich, famous and in your prime
>>
>>26287607
you don't need to tick all possible boxes to be a robot, just because he's less pathetic than you.
that said, he's only a cyborg
>>
>>26288205
Girls literally do not care what your height is if it is under 6 feet, the difference between 5'9 and 5'8 is like arguing who's shit smells worse.
>>
>>26287833
What a retarded photo

>hurr durr look at this photo of kurt being happy for a moment
>hurr durr everyone knows depressed people have never been happy a moment in their life

Fuckin normies ruin everything
>>
>>26288527
And that, is the sound of a joke flying over your head.
>>
>>26288591
I did not hear anything what are you talking about
>>
>>26288606
Bonus points on being an overly literal asshole.
>>
>>26288644
I think we are having good banter going. How is your night anon?
>>
>>26288668
Fine, honestly, you?
>>
>>26288700
Good to hear, mine is going well too. Any big plans this weekend?
>>
>>26288516
I literally fucking HATE women
>>
>>26288205
he wishes
>She was glad her comment had gotten attention, but she hadn't expected to be pinned to the floor by this little waif of a boy. For his part, Kurt hadn't counted on his opponent being so tough: She was three inches taller than he was, and stronger.
Courtney is 5'10

Thank GOD he's dead.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.