[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /self-improvement here? >will have saved up $5k by summer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1454449987053.jpg (72KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454449987053.jpg
72KB, 400x640px
Who /self-improvement here?
>will have saved up $5k by summer
>Will be moving from. San Diego to San Antonio on summer
>>
>>26286848
you candoo it OP.
>>
>>26286880
I heard SA is very comfy city
>>
>>26286848
lol SD > SA. Why do you think that is an upgrade?
>>
do tyou have a car? what feild do tyou work in? i have 5k also, how would i pack up and leave to a new cit (phoenix)
>>
im taking hgh
>>
>>26286848
Good luck OP. I'm from San Antonio and I can tell you it'll be cheaper to live here.
Not a fancy city but it's definitely comfy and pretty nice during Fall and Winter.
I hope you can handle the heat during summer though, them 110+ temperatures are a bitch.
>>
>>26287844
>anywhere in California
>better than anywhere not in California

Unless if you're rich, but being rich is awesome anywhere.
>>
>NEET for three years
>life going no where
>depressed
>still had 23k in the bank so I felt it was justified

>get a job
>$25 an hour
>2 years later
>making 28.33 an hour now
>new jeep
>fiance
>moving in with her soon
>tons of self esteem now
Up until the 2nd year of NEETDOM I could hardly even talk to people that were not my friends or look people in the eye. In the third year I realized nothing really mattered and stopped giving a fuck what other people thought. I got over my anxiety and started applying for jobs and got one. Went on tinder and found a girl. We fucked for three weeks and then decided to date. Now I'm marrying her

Srs guys. I was the typical woman hating robot with no future and changed that shit. Unless you are actually disabled or deformed you can do it too.
>>
File: 1369577875411.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1369577875411.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>26289428
>he's marrying a tinder slut
>>
>>26289481
>he's marrying no one
lmao
>>
>>26289531
At least he isn't getting humiliated by marrying Chads used goods. Being alone is prefferable to living the rest of your life in beta providing humiliation.
>>
>get a full time job offer in May from the company I am temping at
>pay off loans by July
>have 10k in savings by the end of the year
>buy a car in the next 2 years
>put a down payment on a house in the next 3
>drop 15 lbs down to 155lbs
>ride 2000 miles on my bike
>maybe run into a girl who wants to get naked with me

Up until 18 months ago the most I worked since 2011 was a 7 month stint. Spent 2 years "freelancing" AKA smoking weed and playing video games.
>>
>>26289604
<people are this delusional

god damn i wish the old days when nobody knew about4chan
>>
File: 34234235432.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
34234235432.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>26289531

>He genuinely believes marriage is a good thing
>>
>>26289901
Why is it delusional?
>>
>>26289428
>Common-law marriage, also known as sui juris marriage, informal marriage, or marriage by habit and repute,
Basically if your country is ass backwards enough
just the act of living with a conniving harpy
means she owns 50% or more of your shit
>>
>>26289937
hurts to see it desu
>>
>>26286848

> Was self-improvement
> Work incredibly hard to be /fit/ and take part in sport 6 days a week
> Do an engineering degree planning on cashing in on postponing life now for the future
> Get diagnosed with a chronic degenerative disease, will likely be paralysed by mid 30s and die of cardiac failure
> Self-improvement end
>>
>>26289428
You don't need a job to do it at all tho, I used to think that way but now I'm taking over my life with no job at all
>>
File: Grinch Without Mask.jpg (37KB, 303x404px) Image search: [Google]
Grinch Without Mask.jpg
37KB, 303x404px
>>26291295
If that's true, sorry man that blows. At least having a deadline gives you room to plan a bit.

Do you feel like you can do whatever the fuck you want now?
Or, is it as if your actions matter more now?
>>
>>26289306
California fucking blows
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.