[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I don't even care about my virginity anymore because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1346824718141_cached.jpg (112KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1346824718141_cached.jpg
112KB, 1200x800px
>tfw I don't even care about my virginity anymore because sex only perpetuates the cycle of human DNA addiction and its ultimate function is to commit the egregious sin of creating a whole person and gambling on their genetics and life experiences.

Antinatalism sure feels morally righteous man
>>
>>26285652
Harold Bloom would think you're an idiot.
>>
>>26285674
and yet I am using his image as an expression of my own contempt for breeders
>>
>>26285686
He wouldn't like that.
>>
>>26285750
Well he's practically dead anyway. I am pretty sure Mozart wouldn't like being called "Mozarella" while having the quote "music was a mistake" attributed to him but the world keeps spinning and abusing his musical genius posthumously.
>>
>>26285905
You clearly have no respect for Mozart or Bloom.
>>
>>26285905
Don't talk that way about Harold Bloom, please.
>>
>>26285999
I have a ton of respect for Mozart. For one thing I think anyone who uses his music to sell something on TV should be injected with blowfish jizz
>>
>>26286145
I seriously doubt blowfish semen has any toxin in it. Might just pep the guy up a bit.
>>
>>26286145
Yeah. Literary fags are safe for the most part, as it's hard to commercialize something like The Anxiety of Influence.
>>
>>26286231
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

it speaks
>>
>>26285750
Are you Harold Bloom? No?

Then shut your mouth, you insolent wretch. You have no idea who the fuck you're talking to. I'm a published author and make valuable contributions to a local literary magazine. What do you do? Oh, that's right shitpost on 4chan. I've forgotten more books than you've read. Fuck right off back to /r/books, kiddo.
>>
>>26287009
EXCUSE ME. I'll have you know I have been banned from /lit/ FIFTY PLUS TIMES. I have shitposted more in that corner of the internet a greater number of times than you have kissed your mother goodnight. I WILL NOT be talked down to by the likes of you. Why don't you go back to Gaia?
>>
>>26287122
were you banned for posting anarchocapitalist rhetoric?
>>
>>26287144
nah just /b/ shit
>>
>>26287204
so that's a yes then I fuck you robot I don't wanna type a fucking essay
>>
>>26287441
yeah, don't bother. seems like you'd have a hard go of it, m8
>>
>>26285652

>being this edgy

Whoa watch out for this guy. He's so dark.

Grow up, kid.
>>
>>26285652
using big words to let out a petty pathetic message to excuse your own shitty mistakes huh? thats called denial, you refuse to see the wrong now. and that
ain't
right
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.