[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was harder for you, the driving test or the ACT?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
What was harder for you, the driving test or the ACT?
>>
ACT I guess, my driving test was literally just going around the block once and I scored a 34 on my ACT
>>
Neither.

Why OP, got one coming up?
>>
Driving test I guess. Got a 33 on ACT and got nervous by having to interact with the driving instructor, but passed on my first try.
>>
Who even takes the ACT anymore? Just nail your SATs like everyone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 429x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 429x479px
>>26284242
I passed my driving test on the second try, but I've never taken the ACT and I'm retarded as hell so I'm a little worried
>>
>ACT

nice meme test there family
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 454x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 454x419px
>>26284139
I think failing the act is technically impossible so the driving test
>>
Neither. I fucked up backing around a corner and parallel parking, but she passed me anyways. Got around 34 on ACT despite being horribly sick when taking it.

Funny story though, I failed the written my first time because it asked me questions about fucking bikes, like how far away does a bike's headlight need to be seen from. Why the fuck should I know? Am I supposed to pull a citizen's arrest on any bicyclist not meeting state regulations?
>>
Driving test. I failed once whereas my worst score on the ACT was a 31.
>>
>>26284277

It varies per the school, but both are just as valid as the other when it comes to being accepted.
>>
>>26284139
Driver's test was no problem, the ACT was bullshit.
First time was a 21, second was 24. Keep in mind I was 6th in my class of about 500 with GPA. 4.0 overall, lowest grade was a 95.
I somehow still get free college for living off campus, though. Shit is balling.
>>
>>26284428
Was your school full of retards and did they grade on a curve
>>
Well I failed my first driving test because I didn't check my tires and every square inch of my car and under car before getting in.

Fuck that cunt.

So Driver's test I guess.
>>
driving test

I did terrible in school because I was an idiot. I think if I took the last year of high school again now I'd be able to score high because it wasn't even that hard. I just never studied and only went to 1/3 of the classes.
Most of my subjects like history, english (well most of what was on the test) and IT were just memorization. Maths as well but not as much as other subject where you just had to remember it word for word.
but I can score good on aptitude tests. They're similar to IQ tests. most I've got results back from I'm in top percentile compared to other applicants, never get the job though.

My driving test was only bad on the start of it where I was overthinking and missing simple stuff like indicate 3 seconds before hand and stay 3 seconds behind car in front. after first 4 turns then it was fine. I did parking easily and everything else
>>
>literally never had a single problem with school
>over 4.0 weighted GPA
>got a pretty good ACT score, don't remember the exact number
>still haven't taken my driving test
>or driven
>ever
I guess driving test was easier then
>>
>>26284511
>Was your school full of retards
Yes and no. My competition knew how to get good grades, but nothing else. They were clever, but not intelligent. Two of the kids who made higher than me were druggies, which doesn't surprise me.
>did they grade on a curve
Some teachers were like that, some weren't.
>>
File: 8 bit feel.jpg (5KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
8 bit feel.jpg
5KB, 400x466px
Got a 34 on the ACT.
Never even took the driving test.

Is this like an autism test? Does that mean I have autism?
>>
>>26284139
The what or the what?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.