[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Parents get worried that I sit home every night and browse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (63KB, 612x717px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
63KB, 612x717px
>Parents get worried that I sit home every night and browse 4chan
>Threaten to send me to therapist
>Idea.png
>Tell my parents I make friends
>Go out every weekend night
>Actually just sit in my car in Arby's parking lot browsing 4chan until midnight

What are you up to, /r9k/?
>>
I tend to sit in the Target or gym parking lot.

I'm thinking of telling them I'm going to watch movies with friends tonight...thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>26281555
Nice trips

Target parking lot seems nice.
Much bigger. Target has a nice selection of items.
>>
>>26281515
Why don't you get a hobby? Magic the Gathering or some shit.
>>
>>26281515
lying doesn't end well. what you want to do is crush their dreams with honesty and make them accept what a fuckup you are so they don't get their hopes up
>>
File: fuckeyyyyyy.png (2MB, 1024x1013px) Image search: [Google]
fuckeyyyyyy.png
2MB, 1024x1013px
>>26281515
feigning human interaction. I know that feel
>>
>>26281659
I can't stand being around other autists. It just makes me hate life more.

>>26281663
I don't want tendie privileges taken away
>>
>>26281659
This.
Magic is the best robot hobby. You might even meet some ok normies who can help you get laid
>>
>>26281515
I did the same thing op

except I quit my job, and didn't tell anyone

also starbucks has the best wifi
>>
>>26281756
Not everyone who plays magic is an autist. coolest dude I know plays and he has gotten me in with a few different qts
>>
>>26281515
why dont you pick up gold panning

sit down by the river, dig and make money

jesus christ its not that hard either plus you get exercise and no one bothers you
>>
>>26282594
I'd probably make more money dumpster diving
>>
>>26282594
wat the fuk lmao
>>
>>26282633
one is acceptable and one is not

it would give you something to DO that you could actually tell your parents about and have it be an ACTUAL hobby to get them off your back

>mom and Dadhey anon what did you do today?
>You/Anon: went gold panning again, i scanned the river for sand banks, then set up my equipment and hada t er! made $100 of gold! look at it! "shows small jar of actual profit"
>Mom and Dad: WOW! thats great anon, there are STILL gold panners out there, hope you enjoy your next time down by the river! hope you strike it rich

compared to your "dumpster diving"

>mom and Dad : hey anon what did you do today?
>You/Anon: well i spent most of my time in human waste! mostly old food, broken furniture...Ooooh! i saw a few rats as well when i was being a parttime homeless person! i brought one home, i call him Fluffy!
>Dad & mom:...
>Dad: honey call the mental institution
>Mom: i have them on speed dial, dont worry!
>>
>>26284474
>gold panning
$100
>dumpster diving
Food: $20~
Furniture: $30 after some work
Rats:$10 each

Now tell me which is more impressive
>>
>>26284558
why dont you show the moldy half eaten food, the rats and the hoarding to your parents and let them decide
>>
>>26284474
>$100 gold panning

You know that shit doesn't happen?
Maybe if you live in fucking colorado or something but you're not going to find gold in the river by your house

You have a better chance of salvaging computer components and empty toner cartridges from a dumpster outside of an accounting firm
>>
>>26285092
> but you're not going to find gold in the river by your house

i have a gold bearing river outside my town, so yes it does happen to me
>>
I wish my parents would send me to a therapist
not drug me out or anything but I wish I could at least take comfort in knowing I don't have some cranial fuckup I'm unaware of
>>
>>26281515
>tell my parents i am with friends
>bought a cheap hotel smoking room and smoke cigars/weed while browsing chin and doing hw
Fun
>>
>>26285935
actually that does sound sick

how do you afford a hotel room though?
>>
>>26285935
There's a motel near my house... hmmmm.....
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.