[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>26280184 The guy that formula turned into a lasagna was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>>26280184
The guy that formula turned into a lasagna was 17 years old. Driver also died on impact due to fire extinguisher smashing his head into a pulp through the helmet
>>
>>26280184
>Running across an active racecourse
Literally why
>>
File: 1454227956330.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454227956330.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>26280184
is that really the worst thing you've ever seen
>>
>>26280215
fake, rubber eyeball bounces
>>
you're a huge pussy anon
>>
File: mfwrealestate.png (442KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
mfwrealestate.png
442KB, 635x467px
>>26280184
>mfw i laughed when i watched this

4chan changed me...
>>
>>26280215
The thing about that one is even though it looks bad, the sudden drop in blood pressure probably rendered him unconscious almost immediately, so it's unlikely that he suffered for very long. Also the puta shouldn't have snitched
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 969x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 969x549px
>>26280214
The 70's were just a different time, man. They didn't have yellow flags back then to slow anyone down, or warm track officials of on-coming cars.

Plus racing is just straight up dangerous for everyone involved. Potential bad things can still happen today, ala pic related
>>
>>26280215
Oldest and shittiest "gore" gif in 4chan history. 0/10 apply yourself
>>
>>26280184
nah worse is the one where the f1 car becomes fireball and his team mate pulls over and just doesnt know what to do while emergency staff are trying to control the fireball
>>
>>26280264
This

That's nothing, 3 guys 1 hammer is worse
>>
>>26280184
hahaha
fuck me
Usually I dislike gore shit and edgy faggots who post it but that actually made me laugh quite a lot
I guess I'm too far gone now
>>
>>26280332
OP reporting, I've seen 3 guys 1 hammer and pretty much every shocking vid in the book including a skier falling and having his intestines come out of his ass and legs and dying . But this still hits the most
>>
>>26280257
The full video shows in detail their decapitation. Their heads are put it front of their bodies.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 468x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 468x376px
On a scale of 1 to old person on their own at Christmas, how lonely are you anon?
>>
>>26280404
OP have you watched the ISIS complete set?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.