[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you think she likes you because she is the first girl to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1453036294814.jpg (520KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1453036294814.jpg
520KB, 1920x1280px
>you think she likes you because she is the first girl to talk to you in a long time
>seems like she is kind of taking an interest in you
>laughs at your jokes
>smiles around you
but
>she has a bunch of male friends

Is there no worse feeling?

You feel like you're special but at the end of the day she probably acts the exact same way with all of her male friends.

Even though I know this I still think about her all the time and I really like her. Why is life so cruel? Why couldn't I just be an asexual or something so I wouldn't have to deal with these feels?
>>
>>26261660

but i just explained this already in another thread. i
>>
>>26261660
she's probably fucking a significant portion of them.

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING

No drama if there's an understanding. and you might make some guy friends instead of being a loner who just orbits girls.

sure, i've been brainwashed, but my brain feels so goddamned clean.

plus, orgies are fun.
>>
>>26261660
congrats your a beta orbiter
I'd recommend cutting off all contact since she's probably an STD ridden whore
>>
>>26261693
I was just on yik yak talking about this and another girl who chimed in said that she never dated any guys in her friend circle and her current boyfriend is some dude she met off Tindr.

Plus the girl I'm talking about has an accent and is an immigrant.
>>
>>26261693
GET THE FUCK OUT111
>>
I haven't had a real conversation with a girl in two years. I'd probably immediately fall in love with any girl who would talk to me. it's pathetic and I realize this but I'm kind of afraid of talking to any girl because I don't want this bullshit to happen, but I can't exactly help it...

someone kill me pls
>>
>>26261745
>>2007+9
>>not having a close knit group of people who ocassionally fuck one another
jeeze it's like she wants to live in the past
>>
File: 1444718349992.jpg (119KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444718349992.jpg
119KB, 602x600px
>>26261738
I don't even talk to her much, just after lectures mostly plus I already walk ahead of her but she's the one that initiates conversation, so if anything she's TRYING to get me to orbit her.

I'm close but not in orbit yet, which is why I'm going to make my move first. Plus I've only known her for two weeks now.
>>
File: 1444719140185.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444719140185.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>26261783
It's hard for me to imagine her doing things like that. Damn I must be developing oneitis already.
>>
File: IMG_20160116_214218.jpg (650KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_214218.jpg
650KB, 1564x1564px
>tfw live in Russia and fuck qt's
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.