[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /drugs/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1430871222322.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1430871222322.png
30KB, 400x400px
>tfw opiates make me feel so good that getting a gf feels redundant
>>
>>26261000

>tfw men can marry other men now but you're still not allowed to marry your favorite psychoactive chemical
>>
>>26261000
where'd you get that wojak? I just posted a thread with it and I'm curious if you saved it off me kek
>>
>do drugs
>only feel good when you're high
>reality becomes boring

For what purpose. You'll spend yourself out of house and home with a habit like that.
>>
>>26261000
>>26261013
Plz stahp. Not white knighting, just want you to be truly happy anon. http://youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
>>26261028
I've had this Wojack for several years. It was just a coincidence, I'm afraid.
>>
>>26261054
Reality was boring to begin with for me, drugs are the only thing that make it worth living.
>>
I cant do drugs because im always scared that I lose contact with reality while im high
>>
tfw weed is the only thing that makes me feel good but i'm too awkward to talk to a dealer and i have no friends
>>
File: melt.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
melt.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>26261211
Just stick to stims, man. They make you hyper-aware of reality and make you smarter.
>>
File: datdankfeel.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
datdankfeel.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
I used to think the same as you, OP, until the novelty passed and I was left with a shit ton of drugs and no love

few things in life can match the pleasure of getting high with someone you love. and lets not talk about sex. god damn, the sex

hardest thing I've done was meth + mdma + speed, god dammit what a fucking crazy night.
>>
>>26261347
does weed count as a stim?

also is it true that there is salvia in OG Kush
>>
>>26261431
lmao not even in a thousand years
weed sativa can get pretty stimulating, but nowhere close to the real deal
weed can only make you feel stimulated for 2 hours tops until the munchies come in. meth will make you dance for the whole night and the morning

>also is it true that there is salvia in OG Kush
who the fuck told you this?
>>
>>26261503
>who the fuck told you this?

a friend.

i will post the full story in a couple of minutes, i know i have it written down somewhere

the summary is that i smoked a lot of weed and then blacked out and had some nightmarish shit going on in my head

when i researched what happened to me salvia was the most common answer

i told my friend and he said thats bullshit, but a week ago he said he found out that salvia is on og kush (which is what we were smoking back then)

him fucking with me is very likely since i have been ridiculed a lot of times for blacking out that night
>>
>>26261347

"Smarter", huh?

http://www.baka.com.au/articles/2002/09/19/1032054871762.html

Drugged man cuts off penis

By Les Kennedy
September 19 2002

>A man has undergone microsurgery to try and reattach his little finger, penis, scrotum and left hand - all which he cut off in an alleged drug-induced act of self-mutilation.

>Police said the man was believed to be high on amphetamines. He attacked himself with a large kitchen carving knife during an argument with his wife at a home in the northern NSW town of Inverell.

>The bizarre act of self-mutilation was witnessed by two ambulance officers who were called to the home at 2.30pm on Tuesday by the distraught woman after the man, aged 38, initially cut off the little finger on his right hand. Inverell police Inspector Dave Harrington said when ambulance officers arrived at the home, the woman ran from the house followed by the man, who was still armed with the knife.

>The man then cut off his scrotum and penis before lopping off his left hand at the wrist-joint, just as Inspector Harrington and six other police officers arrived at the scene.

>It took all seven officers to hold the man down while the ambulance officers applied pressure bandages to stem the bleeding.

>Inspector Harrington said that had the ambulance officers not been on hand the man might have died from massive blood loss. "It is one of the worst things I've seen in 16 years," Inspector Harrington said. "Police have reason to believe he was affected by amphetamines at the time.
>>
>>26261000
Just weed for me. I'm too awkward and shy to start with, so I don't bother.
>>
>>26261566
here thats what i posted on r9k months after it happened:

>smoke a lot of weed (yeah i know. maybe there was something else in there)
>suddenly cant move
>open my eyes, cant see
>all i see is flashing lights
>lights are intense as fuck, think those police flash things
>think im going blind
>really loud noise getting extremely loud
>literally cant feel my face
>try to stop this by standing up
>it gets like 10 times worse
>fall on floor (thats what my friends told me at least, i tried to sit down again)
>mind leaves room
>see everything "objectively" (dunno how to describe it)
>feel like im not truly myself
>see everything bad in the world at once (death, people staring on their phones all day, children dying of hunger etc. basically all bad feels combined)
>suddenly forget how to talk (in my mind)
>forget everything
>just the brightest fucking light and loud noise for what felt like 7 days (im serious)
>cant escape, cant kill myself, dont know who i am, where i am
>"i will forever be stuck here"
>suddenly vision and hearing comes back
>grab vomit bucket
>vomit 5 times
>last time looks like fucking water

and that was when i stopped smoking for some months
>>
>>26261000
>try DXM
>fuck up the dosages and never get past 2nd plat both times
>too afraid to order more in case the postman gets suspicious
Avoidant Personality is the only drug I really need, I guess
>>
>>26261587
You'll find on stimulants that the penis is a useless organ for truly enlightened individuals. It is only holding you back.
>>
File: 1446518897230.jpg (58KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1446518897230.jpg
58KB, 500x548px
>>26261324
> i'm too awkward to talk to a dealer and i have no friends

I know this feel too well, dude. The upside is, if you manage to get a connect, you literally do not need to be a friend with the dealer, dealers hate this faggotry. just message him/talk to him, ask for prices and were can you meet him, and thats it. if he likes you, cool, but you are not meeting with him to hang out.

when I was studying for software engineering, all of my classmates were reclused bitches who only drink beer in social events. I had to dig my way through awkward silences, forced frienships and unlikable people but I managed to get the best weed I've ever had. if you are commited, you will make it. I know this because I could
>>
>>26261587

>http://www.baka.com.au/articles/2002/09/19/1032054871762.html

Looks like I got caught by the wordfilter.

Replace "baka" in the URL with ess em aitch if you want the full story.

In this case it's short for "Sydney Morning Herald".
>>
>>26261324
I feel you so hard
>>
>>26261621
The postman doesn't care about your packages. People order ILLEGAL drugs every day with no problems, why would they care about you getting legal ones?
>>
File: 1434844521784.jpg (121KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1434844521784.jpg
121KB, 1000x1000px
So how safe IS tor-ing up and buying things off of deepweb markets?
Making personal connections is a step too far for me and it really cramps on my ability to get shit
>>
>>26261667
i heard its safer than going to a real dealer

also they cant fuck you that hard if you

1.) just buy weed
2.) dont live in the US
>>
File: 1446511724218.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446511724218.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
I'm intrigued by drugs. In fact, for the past few years I've revolved my life around them. I make plans on when I'm gonna take them, I schedule stuff around that, devote a certain percentage of my paychecks to them.
>>
File: 1449175447698.jpg (487KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449175447698.jpg
487KB, 600x600px
>>26261667
I just got myself an entire sheet of acid and 10G of MDMA
if you are in a place were domestic vendors are avaible, then yeah buy CONCENTRATES
DO NOT BUY WEED ON THE DEEP WEB!!!!
too bulky and really hard to mail, as well as it being the most common drug found
I have to say this again

DO NOT BUY WEED ON THE DEEP WEB!!

DO NOT BUY WEED ON THE DEEP WEB!!!

DO NOT BUY WEED ON THE DEEP WEB!!!

find someone who sells hashish / dabs / wax, if you can fit it in an envelope then its good to go

DO NOT FUCKING BUY WEED ON THE DEEP WEB!!!!!
>>
>>26261695
you are using the postal service for illegal deeds which is a HUGE federal felony on itself. the postal office does not fuck around. if they find your drugs they will do everything in their power to land your ass in jail, specially a schedule I substance

europe is getting their mail heavily scrutinized as well, thanks to the surge in popularity of the DNMs, although they are admittedly way behind the bar.

be safe, we are living in amazing times but so the bar has been rised, and we need to watch our steps even more than before. take your time to set up a solid OPSEC, you do not need to tumble your coins nor set up a fake ID with a fake drop house, but be careful of who do you ask this shit and dont tell anyone
>>
>>26261724
I have to be on something, doesn't matter what it is, all the time or I start to get crazy. Get me off this train please.
>>
>>26261000
Too autistic to get a dealer, too terrified of getting caught off the darknet, so I abuse DXM and get weed of my only friend.
>>
>>26261028
nigger deteced reno
>>
>>26261766
from gg?
>>
>>26262884
Why don't you ask your friend for his dealer?
>>
File: 1438690194576.png (126KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438690194576.png
126KB, 469x500px
>>26262958
TGUK for the acid and yes, GG for the mdma
this is the best mdma Ive tried so far in my life
>>
>>26262982
He grows it.
>>
>>26262884
How do you get your DXM lad?
Do you buy it from the store or order off of amazon like a cock
>>
>>26263046
Just buy it from the store.
>>
>>26262992
I haven't tied gg mdma yet but their needlepoint acid is the shit. I'm looking to get more but international orders are scary
>>
>>26261627
After three years of constantly forcing myself to work up the courage asking people I know, only for them not to dabble in pills, not give a fuck, or not know anyone, I find someone to sell me adderall and he sells it to me 60mg for $20.
And it took me weeks to work up the courage to actually ask him too. But fuck his prices are expensive as fuck, I might as well get them off the dmn at this point. I'm on a college campus, I thought this shit was supposed to be 30mg for $5, at the most. DMN is a huge ripoff, but this guy is just as much desu.
>>
ask a former heroin addict of 4 years anything
>>
>>26263134
how'd you quit?
>>
>>26261324

Thats why I got medical marijuana.
>>
>>26263159
bought like ten 8mg suboxone strips and slowly tapered over 2 to 3 weeks.
>>
>tried heroin a bunch of times
>smoked it in various amounts
>nothing happened
>did heroin with seasoned junkie, scratched my face and nodded off to sleep

Where was the good feeling supposed to come in?
>>
>>26263236
it's just not for you then. if you didn't fall in love with the feeling after a couple times using it then it's just not your type of drug. be fucking glad it isn't.
>>
>>26263236
Load a up a 10 strip and see how you like that for a headchange
>>
How do I take drugs but not get addicted?
>>
>>26263352
do psys
>>
>>26263352
Impossible if you have the right genetics or the right shitty situation. Even /psy/s can be addictive to some people.
>>
>>26263352
don't take addictive drugs?

don't mess around with opiates. maybe one time, but that's it. opiates play tricks on your mind and you'll use every excuse in the book to justify taking it more and more often as time goes on.

coke is a different story, for me at least. I haven't done it in years, but I used to do it somewhat frequently but I never had cravings or anything for it. I don't know how anyone can possibly get addicted to it.
>>
>>26263352
Have strong will, or don't take addictive ones.
Not to say that "non addictive" drugs don't have some psychological addiction potential, anything does.
>>
>>26263460
Because coke is fucking awesome
>>
>>26263507
it's fun for a while, but I would almost always get massive headaches after I used it. i always felt way too drained after a coke night, and if I didn't have a Xanax I wouldn't be able to go to sleep. it wasn't bad coke either, it was decent.

just not my type of drug. I don't really like uppers, I get similar reactions if I take adderall
>>
>>26263609
yeah, coke is fun if you get good stuff but you really need an oopiate/benzo for the comedown. if you only do a few bumps you should be fine, but if you're doing bigger lines you'll be fucked when it wears off, even if it is good shit.

I got some fire coke last night and did three thick lines. luckily the guy I get coke from also always has xanax so it's very convenient.

I prefer downers though. coke is fun on rare occasions but I'd take an opiate any day.
>>
tfw want to try stuff but need money
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.