[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dude just be yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: eva26.jpg (30KB, 530x292px) Image search: [Google]
eva26.jpg
30KB, 530x292px
dude just be yourself
>>
Every time he's himself people just resent him and guilt him into doing what they want, I'm surprised Shinji didn't kill himself
>>
>>26260959
congrabulations you lived
>>
File: 1451527540754.jpg (96KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451527540754.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yATAFDNW4
>>
>>26261034
THERES A SEASON 3?
>>
>>26260959
this is the only thing they say because its the only thing you can do. you can only not be yourself for so long. it's a nice way to say, stop trying
>>
>>26260959

you're taking that piece of advice the wrong way. it doesn't mean be yourself in order to get girls, it means that getting girls is a side effect of being yourself unapologetically FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.
>>
File: shinjiwantstodie.gif (84KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
shinjiwantstodie.gif
84KB, 500x282px
>>26260986
He was going to in episode 4, but never worked up the nerve for it. The meaning was lost on me, but one of the places he visits is one of the most popular suicide spots in Japan.
>>
>>26260959
Check my dubs gang. Gonna go meet a qt tomorrow.
>>
>>26261076
I never realized that, time to watch the series again and be a little more depressed than usual for a while
>>
File: angryshinji.png (178KB, 548x325px) Image search: [Google]
angryshinji.png
178KB, 548x325px
>>26261113
>the scene where Shinji sees the couple in the movie theater and his curiosity becomes visible anger
>he hit the /sympathizing with Elliot phase at 14/
>we later finds out that he resents Rei because "she replaced him"
>he only went to NERV in the first place to tell his father to fuck off
>>
>>26260959
Be a better version of yourself.
>>
File: ceasetoexist.gif (497KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
ceasetoexist.gif
497KB, 500x376px
>>26261192
>thinking one can just change their personality at whim
>implying we hate our personality
>implying normalfaggots are anything other than degenerates
>implying we want to be like them
>>
>>26261034
So appropriate for bojak
>>
>>26261034
shut up bojack
>>
File: best girl prove me wrong.jpg (835KB, 2665x3683px) Image search: [Google]
best girl prove me wrong.jpg
835KB, 2665x3683px
>>26261235
>thinking one can just change their personality at whim
you can
>implying we hate our personality
you do
>implying normalfaggots are anything other than degenerates
they are
>implying we want to be like them
you do
>>
dude i hate eva
>>
>>26261813
dude i hate u
>>
File: skepticalshinji.png (183KB, 549x316px) Image search: [Google]
skepticalshinji.png
183KB, 549x316px
>>26261663
>you can
How?
>You do
I love being aut/his/tic. How could I not? It is a part of my personality to love the things I love, so therefore I love loving the things that I love.
>they are
Not sure if you are disagreeing or not.
>you do
>wanting to alter your state of mine
>wanting to be a degenerate
>wanting to be as shallow as normies are
>wanting your ears to bleed at retarded concerts
lol, okay

>>26261813
Why?
>>
>>26261887
>How?
take risks, work out, take risks, take risks
>my personality to love the things I love, so therefore I love loving the things that I love.
no one ever talked about not loving the things you love; you can change your personality without getting rid of those things
>not sure if you are disagreeing or not
yeah, they are more than degenerates, and if you accept it you can use it to your advantage
>lol, okay
you wouldn't go this far if you didn't somewhat want to be like "normies"

Seriously tell me, what's got you so pissed off?
>>
>>26261813
yeah me too

it's terrible
>>
>>26262018
>take risks
This would only work if your personality was okay with risk-taking
>you can change your personality without getting rid of those things
I would have to do things that I hate. Plus, normies tend not to like it when you rant for 20 minutes about the intricacies of the Punic Wars.
>they are more than degenerates
Some of them, yeah, but lots of them aren't.
>You wouldn't go this far if you didn't somewhat want to be like the "normies"
I don't understand what you mean.

I am pissed because I have no one to relate to. Only the professors share my autistic interest in history.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.