[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women seem to think men can only have either a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why do women seem to think men can only have either a little itty bitty tiny babwie penis or a HUGE GIGANTIC MONSTER TITAN SCHLONG?

I believe the cut off is 6.8 inches in length, and over 5.5 inches in girth. Anything below is teeny tinyy, anything bigger is HYOOOGE.
>>
>tfw both of those exactly
What am I?
>>
>>26260396
Is this bone pressed m8?
>>
>>26260396
>I believe the cut off is 6.8 inches in length, and over 5.5 inches in girth. Anything below is teeny tinyy, anything bigger is HYOOOGE.

It makes sense to me. Anything that isn't large=bad/unenjoyable sex for women. So average is just as bad to them as small.
>>
>>26260396
Because you're insecure and women say that shit to hurt you, because they know it hurts you. In all honesty most women don't care much about size.
>>
>>26260475
this

stamina, form and foreplay is what leaves women disappointed
>>
>>26260396

I am 7.5 x 5.3

I have only had sex with two girls. Initially both were in highschool and I came really fast both times and I don't think I was that big yet.

A few months ago was most recent. I had been jerking off daily and I wasn't expecting sex but it happened.

I was fucking her really hard and her eyes started rolling in the back of her head and she told me she cum was coming up her throat (??? what the fuck) and started drooling really hard. After a minute more of going to town she asked me to pull out and she just sat there for like two minutes twitching out.

It kinda grossed me out to be honest.
>>
>>26260518
Not even that so much as them being attracted to you in the first place. Sex is a much more mental/cerebral thing for women than for men.
>>
>>26260396
6.8 seems weirdly specific. How did you come to this conclusion? Did you measure and insert dicks of varying length in yourself? If so, did you take into account the difference in tightness between your butthole and the average vagina? Just curious.
>>
File: 1448231820986.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1448231820986.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>OP using the measurements of his dick as the threshold for what qualifies as a big dick
>>
>>26260529
Try not fucking a literal retard next time, okay?
I know they're easier to pick up, but try to have some standards man.
>>
>>26261198
im pretty sure that was bait
>>
>>26261241

No, this wasn't bait. Actually happened. She said something about having to stop having sex because the feeling of pleasure (???) was too much combined with the physical sensation.

I didn't even cum that time. We had sex a few times after that and I ended up not jerking off as much and I came pretty quick. I haven't seen her for awhile.

I think its because I wasn't 'destroin dat pussy'. Sucks.
>>
>>26261198

I don't know, man. I googled it after and apparently a lot of girls drool when close to climax. The fact that her eyes were rolling back into her head gives that theory a bit of support too.
>>
>>26260396
When there's no ruler around, it's all a matter of perspective, and women are both bad with spatial awareness, and very susceptible to the halo effect.
chad's 5.9" is gargantuan, robot's 6.1" is tiny
>>
I'm like 6 inches fully hard but have 4 inch girth. Is that bad?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.