[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This bitch on Plenty of Fish strung me along, and I thought we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Fuck this bitch.png (50KB, 516x658px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this bitch.png
50KB, 516x658px
This bitch on Plenty of Fish strung me along, and I thought we were gonna get somewhere maybe go out on a date.
She keeps saying how she doesn't want to text or meet me at this point,

But then she asks to be my friend on FB, and I'm like, ok, maybe we're getting somewhere now.

Suddenly I see she has all this ANTI-Trump shit on it.

Red flags go up.

The following conversation actually happened.
>>
>>26259767

you guys are getting along pretty good, to be honest.

/shrug
>>
>>26259767
Honest question: Why do you want to date her? She sounds like a horrible cunt.
>>
File: 1454559321674.jpg (36KB, 297x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454559321674.jpg
36KB, 297x250px
>>26259767
Why do roasties enjoy mental gymnastics so much?

Surely they know that anybody who isn't a cuck fucking hates that shit?
>>
well she has a facebook and she's single, so there's a 100% chance she has a tinder and is using that
you're just the beta orbiter that validates her existence and makes her feel like she's not a vapid whore
>>
>>26259767
You killed the initial attraction she felt with your neediness. Try again and good luck
>>
>>26259767
You just don't understand women
>>
>>26259767
You want to meet. She doesn't. End of story.

Don't waste your time on someone who only wants you around for their own validation and cares nothing for you beyond that.

What you (and far too many other robots) need to understand is that a lot of young women have little to no soul or empathy. Don't fret or take it personally that she only wants attention and doesn't really care much about you, just understand that this is actually pretty common and also the reason why you should never allow a woman to drain you of resources like your time, money, and emotional energy. If you are pouring a bunch of effort into her and getting no return, then cut her lose.
>>
>I'm voting for Trump now because of you

I cringed.
>>
>>26259976
>I cringed.
You're a faggot.
>>
>>26259767
>these are the people who vote for Trump

wew
>>
File: 1449711128360.jpg (41KB, 484x650px) Image search: [Google]
1449711128360.jpg
41KB, 484x650px
>>26260021
stay mad berniefag
>>
>>26259767
Im sorry but her logic is awful. If someone planned on raping you i dont think a few weeks of talking on facebook is going to deter them if anything some of them might get off more from it.
>>
>>26260011
I agree with that anon it was fucking cringey. As if hes trying to get revenge somehow by saying that. No big deal just a major decision that could affect his future and he's basing it off one bad experience with a girl. You and OP and cringey af.
>>
holy jesus don't waste your time. She has every right to be a dumb cunt and string you along. If you fall for it, caveat emptor. Tell her what you want, if she doesn't agree, tell her to fuck off and cut contact with her. Women love this stupid drama, they thrive off of it. She'll probably screenshot this interaction too and fucking blog about how oppressed she is.
>>
>>26259767
Typical feminist garbage. She actually did you a favor, OP. You should be thankful she raised giant red flags of her degeneracy.
>>
>>26260084
Bernie is a joke who panders to college students. We can't afford his policies.
>>
File: Earlier conversation.png (46KB, 648x699px) Image search: [Google]
Earlier conversation.png
46KB, 648x699px
>>26259821
She, uh, was into games.. Don't judge me I'm fucking desperate!

>>26259929
I guess all you CAN do is try again huh?

>>26259973
I know.

>>26259976
>>26260021
>>26260120
I wasn't trying to "get revenge" I was just kinda pissed at what a Tumblr whore she turned out to be.

Also Trump will make America great again.

>>26260185
>She'll probably screenshot this interaction too and fucking blog about how oppressed she is.

Y-yeah.. What a whore r-right?
>>
>>26260241
>i'm voting for trump because of you
>because of you
>hurr durr nah guys its cuz i wan make murica great again meme.com
>>
>>26260241
>Evil within is the best horror game ever.

BWHAHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU DODGED A BULLET ANON
>>
>>26259767
haha OP is autistic or bait, either way pathetic.
>>
>>26259767
>im voting for trump now because of you
KEKEROONIS
>>
>>26260096
Yeah this was what jumped out at me the most

anyway OP you came on a bit too strong but at least it saved you a couple of dates
>>
>>26260241
>I'm still trying to have fun

She's a whore, OP. She's trying to convince herself that she's not.
>>
>>26260096
>>26260392
Actually im with her on this one. She clearly has some self awareness. If I was her and knew what a cunt I was, I'd be very concerned about people wanting to rape and kill me. She's got some brains.
>>
>>26259767
Why are even interested in this girl in the first place? It's pretty clear you two do not have much in common.
>>
>>26259767
Get rekt faggot. Remember your going to die alone.
>>
>>26260689
Hey that's not nice nor necessarily true. At least OP is putting himself out there, he has some balls.
>>
>>26260703
He has the attitude of a child throwing a tantrum.
> I'm voting Trump because of you.
Good on him for getting out there but I think he neends to learn he can't change a no into a yes
>>
File: 1453759872231.gif (1MB, 255x228px) Image search: [Google]
1453759872231.gif
1MB, 255x228px
>>26259767
>that sperg at the end
You sounded so normal at first bro.
God damn the spergiest people seem most likely to share their tales, how'd you drop the ball so hard on the last sentence tard?
>>
File: 1423427418304.jpg (71KB, 672x658px) Image search: [Google]
1423427418304.jpg
71KB, 672x658px
>>26260241
>evil within is the best horror game ever
>>
>>26260482
Lmao holy shit your right.
>>
>>26260241
>She's into games
Apparently. Don't try to date a "gamer gurl", dumbass. It's a hotbed of wannabe "liberated feminists".
>>
>online dating in the 2016th year of our lord
I seriously hope you don't do this
>>
no one owns you shit. neither you to anyone else
anybody can say yes and then say no at any time
adding people on facebook doesnt mean shit.

srsly its common to get to know people online before meeting irl. even if is just for sex, you need a good talking to show/proove why she should fuck you instead of a chad (which is hard).

"WHY DONT YOU WANNA GO OUT WITH ME?"
dear lord

if your approach is just to have sex you are doing it wrong
if you are trying to have some kind a relationship you are doing really wrong

you look desperate and now you will never meet her. just move along and go for another target (srsly, girls come and go). I doubt she will even keep talking to you after this.

>>26260482
also this

"playing games with me" "go back to tumblr" "im voting for trump because of you"

"i'll be damned if I let some girl on the internet bully me into being her personal therapist on facebook for 2 weeks before maybe if she feels like it deigns to go out with me"

I might just use this to keep away girls that im not really interested
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.