[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /straight edge/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: portrait_pepe.jpg (48KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
portrait_pepe.jpg
48KB, 766x960px
Feels pretty good actually 2bh
>>
>>26258915
it literally doesn't feel good
feeling good is nearly all about chemistry like literal chemistry
how would you not become warped and jaded if you were straight edge, like why in the living hell would you feel good?
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 980x1491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 980x1491px
>>26258915
Does it indeed feel quite pleasant, good sir?
>>
>>26258994

I AM warped and jaded.. Vidya is better imo
>>
>being straight-edge
ITS 2016
>>
File: IMG_0817.jpg (335KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0817.jpg
335KB, 1280x960px
Can confirm. Been edge 4evr.
I enjoy (in small doses) being around my friends while they're high and that's enough presence of drugs in my life.
>>
>>26259082
You're not straight edge if you smoke weed ya dingus
>>
>>26259016
how the fuck can you enjoy vdeo games?
i have way too much situational awareness to enjoy multiplayer games because i can spot bullshit everywhere not even the fucking
>your health is low eat food
kind of shit like mandible is hanging on by a piece of meat i don't care what muscle it's called atm i'll google it later, but the point is like eating something in your inventory when your injured is going to hurt okay right.
Then there is the other bullshit that goes on that you can't prove and even if you could it doesn't fucking matter they'll just keep doing it or change their name and keep doing it.
>>
File: IMG_0815.png (722KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0815.png
722KB, 577x1024px
>>26259117
I don't smoke--I hang out with my friends while THEY'RE high.
>>
>>26259117
you can't read. dingus
>>
>>26258915
Reporting in.

>no alcohol
>no drugs
>no degenerate sex

Feels good to not be a slave to fleeting moments of pleasure like normies.
>>
It is both fine and pretty normal to not do drugs and shit.

What is not normal is being a massive edgy faggot about it.

That is my problem with straight edge faggots.

I don't drink or drug, and nether do many people I know. Does not mean anyone has to be a attention whore over it like a fucking faggot.

Grow the fuck up and realize no one gives a shit. Then get on with your life in the way you personally choose.
>>
never had a drug in my life
people used to give me a hard time

the older you get, the more special you feel. and lots of people think it's cool.
>>
I used to drink, smoke weed and cigarettes everyday.
I haven't done any of that in over six months, and my anxiety and depression is completely gone.
I feel healthy and focused again for the first time since I started abusing substances.
Honestly, being straightedge is the only way to live.
>>
File: goodday.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
goodday.gif
45KB, 499x499px
>mfw being straightedge confuses/frustrates normies AND "robots"

Ohohoho
>>
I'm straightedge here friends
>>
i'm straightedge because my parents hate alcohol (both had alcoholic and eventually absent parents) and i get drug tested for my job.

in a perfect world i would be living on a klonopin cloud
>>
Only been drunk once, took pain meds for my back for a bit but went off them because I don't like drug dependance, eat decent drink water, sleep enough, have a gf and a job.
But due to my back I've been in pain every day for three years straight now, got prescribed valium to relax muscles and it was great, no pain for the day muscles relaxed,
Don't want to take that for the rest of my life so I'm living straight but feel like sgit 24 7
>>
We've had more straight edge threads on /r9k/ lately. Are these bait threads or real sxe guys on here?
>>
>>26258915
I don't think you know what straight edge is, straight edge is about hardcore punk music and being apart of your local scene lol
>>
>>26259361
You mean being a obnoxious faggot annoys both normies and robots.
>>
>>26260470
Are you a normie? You seem to have become frustrated by my straightedge lifestyle
>>
>>26260462
It has long strayed from its punk roots and now is mainly a term for faggots that attention whore about not drinking or doing drugs.
Most don't even like punk.
>>
>>26258994
You're neurotic
>>
>>26260462
Nah bro. Straight edge is about killing people now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ34hPESUTA
>>
>>26260521
pretty gay to see that, sxe is a movement by and for hardcore kids, why don't the people in this thread just call themselves "sober".
>>
>>26258915
>LOOK AT ME GUYS
>I DON'T NEED DRUGS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
>I'M BASICALLY FUCKING JESUS
>>
File: (!).jpg (75KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
(!).jpg
75KB, 567x564px
>>26258915
>tfw straitedge because I'm a massive pussy

I'm 23 and haven't had a drop of alcohol yet. It's depressing, really. I could go get a drink anytime I wanted to but I'm too scared to leave my house.
>>
My only drug is sugar but I'm fixing that.

>did weed once
>was ok, not amazing like potheads say

>can't get drunk because too fat
>get tired of drinking anywhere before I'm truly inebriated

>never done any other drugs
>>
>>26260797
booty blasted druggie getting salty
>>
>>26259160
>situational awareness
I think you mean a stupidly unnesissary need for realism in fucking fiction.
>>
File: 182749547256.jpg (204KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
182749547256.jpg
204KB, 953x953px
>>26260869
kek
no you're just a huge faggot
enjoy being sober
>>
>>26258915
I was super straight edge until I left high school. 6 years later and I'm far to the other side with nigh a day where I'm not on something.
>>
Only because psychedelics are the only thing I have access to besides life ruining alcohol and they make my anxiety worse
>>
File: 1422166514925.jpg (9KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1422166514925.jpg
9KB, 242x208px
>>26260894
enjoy lowering your life expectancy drunkie
>>
File: 1451182575959.jpg (34KB, 421x476px) Image search: [Google]
1451182575959.jpg
34KB, 421x476px
>>26260919
living is overrated
get off r9k normie
>>
I could never be straight edge unless I was totally happy with my sober self, which I'm not.

Now I used to be full on alcoholic, and I realized that was bad and stopped that. But with the person I am, if I didn't have a couple drinks to look forward to, or coffee, or sex or whatever, then existing would be much much more unpleasant than it already is.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.