[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kissless handholdless virgin >have no friends >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1408306486474.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
1408306486474.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>kissless handholdless virgin
>have no friends
>have no interests
>be miserable and lonely
>spend all day on a cambodian rock garden imageboard wallowing in self-pity

It's a good thing that I'm better than those degenerate un-thinking normies! They are beneath me. They don't deserve to be friends with me. Also women are all whores, I wouldn't want to have sex with them anyway!

Anyone who disagrees with me is a normie and/or a roasty whore.
>>
>>26255644
But anon, women ARE whores
>>
>>26255644
Anyone not like me is mentally ill as well :)

We call this 'the redpill'
>>
>>26255674
What about the ones that have never had sex?
>>
>>26255706
I don't care.
Women are a pain to talk to and they're all fucking retarded whores
>>
>>26255744
trust me on this, I've never interacted with a girl btw :^)
>>
>>26255750
Top lel, brah.
Keep defending wimminz :)
>>
who do you think does the most introspection and self-reflection OP
who do you suppose "thinks" the most
a person who is alone most of the time or a person who is constantly surrounded by people?
>>
>>26255792
You're a social animal, faggot.

also
>robots
>thinking
How do they have time for that with all the anime and video games and browsing 4chan?
>>
>>26255825
>You're a social animal
Nah
>>
>>26255825
Good goy

>>
File: 1368659231658.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1368659231658.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
>>26255825
>You're a social animal
>>
>>26255792
>who do you think does the most introspection and self-reflection OP
>who do you suppose "thinks" the most
>a person who is alone most of the time or a person who is constantly surrounded by people?

How would you know if you're not alone by choice? You're not some kind of monk meditating on a mountain.

If you're such a deep thinker, what new ideas have you come up with in your time here? Or are all of your beliefs just memes?

The thing is you are surrounded by people, hence being on this board. You come to this echo-chamber, surround yourself with negative shitty people and let your brain marinade in this piss-mist self pity and negativity all day.
>>
>>26256069
you didn't answer my question
who do you genuinely think is alone with their thoughts more, a robot or a normalfag?
>>
File: success.jpg (50KB, 796x1482px) Image search: [Google]
success.jpg
50KB, 796x1482px
>>26256188
I did answer your question, the answer is that you, and other robots, don't spend your time thinking. You spend your time engaged in idle distraction either by shitposting on this board, or escaping into fantasy via anime and video games.

What do you actually think a normalfag's life is life if you would even ask this question? Do you actually think that normalfags don't have any time to think because they are too busy attending parties?
>>
>>26255770
Keep posting smilies you piece of human garbage.
>>
>>26256636
Suck my big toe, faggot
>>
File: leech.jpg (655KB, 1019x1285px) Image search: [Google]
leech.jpg
655KB, 1019x1285px
>>26256636
>you piece of human garbage.
>>
>>26256657
>NEET living on SSI
Cry more.
>>
File: laughingwhores3.jpg (395KB, 1402x935px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores3.jpg
395KB, 1402x935px
>>26256695
>wageslave posting on r9k in his spare time
Loving every laugh
>>
>>26256351
you have still failed to give me a proper answer
who do you think thinks MORE, about the intangible, normalfags or robots, "hurr durr robots are socal 2 becuz they spend time talking on the internets" is not an answer comparing the two, you are avoiding my question

and yes, that's exactly what I think, not in such a retarded way, but when you have an avid social life you are less prone to think about abstract things, in those fleeting moments where you're laying in bed failing to fall asleep you are more likely to think about that dress Erica wore to the party or the funny thing that happened at work, concrete things that happened during the day, fun memories from their past

and I could ask you the same thing in adverse, do you really think we browse /r9k/, play video games and watch anime in all our conscious hours? do you really think I never grow tired of refreshing the front page of this shit website only to see the same uninteresting threads with one or two new replies over and over? because I do, we all do, I routinely just sit in my dark room staring at nothing, thinking, but I don't think about people or things or events, I have none of those, because I am alone in this room all day, you can't sleep more than 14 hours a day anon, and when /r9k/ is no longer doing anything for you you are locked up with nothing to think about but mortality and what a fucking terrible failure of a human being you are to think about, I envy normalfags for having distractions from this hell that I am living inside my mind
>>
>>26257046
Isolation is used as torture, do not do that dude. Trust me, it fucks you up more than you know. You CAN do other things besides starring at a wall. I don't mind maybe about an hour or two a day usually lying in bed in that state but dont do it all day everyday, its literally used as torture in war and jail. Your mind has ways of making stimulation for you, its not pretty.
>>
>>26256843
I just told you. I'm a NEET living on SSI with my parents. I'm not a cuck, faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.