[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have shitposted/lurked /r9k/ all day you must post in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 5656.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
5656.png
23KB, 489x423px
If you have shitposted/lurked /r9k/ all day you must post in this thread. How do you feel?
>>
I really don't feel anything
>>
File: 1443048237131.jpg (35KB, 553x443px) Image search: [Google]
1443048237131.jpg
35KB, 553x443px
I feel like garbage. I had my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday and the Percocet they gave me is fucking me up, not to mention the migraine I have from my obnoxious roommates and their bitching
>>
File: Kierkegaard.jpg (87KB, 432x554px) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard.jpg
87KB, 432x554px
I lurk, but I also listen to a biographical discussion of Albert Camus atm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2esQwof8G0
>>
>>26254724
been pretty bored honestly, can't wait for dinner to eat.
>>
File: cant wake.jpg (20KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
cant wake.jpg
20KB, 367x202px
What do you expect? Its like I'm living in hell
>>
shit. nobody replied to any of my posts
>>
>>26254759
I feel this wierd take happiness that I taught myself to feel :) I'm basically positive all the time :p
>>
>job interview tomorrow
fucking hate this feel. it's 1 hour away, restaurant job which I will hate and my boss sounds like a bossy woman
I almost hope I don't get it, but at the same time being a poor NEET is pretty shit sometimes especially when my parents make me feel guilty about it

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>26254724
>How do you feel?

Awful. I should be studying. I'm failing uni miserably. I should be fucking studying for my fucking exams, but instead I spent all my days in this shithole.

kill me pls desu senpai
>>
>>26254724
The same as everyday.
At least money keeps coming in my small shop.
>>
File: 5663.png (163KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
5663.png
163KB, 500x336px
>>26254950
Here you go shlugger
>>
>>26254724
I just want to sleep PLEASE
>>
>>26254724
I feel good actually. Posting like the wind makes me feel alive.
>>
Pretty neutral fampire
I'm trying to decide whether I want to go out and get cigarettes and luxury non-instant noodle grocery store food or not

>>26254999
>:) and :p guy
God damnit gtfo
I'm beginning to recognize your posts
>>
>>26254724
almost all day.

>How do you feel?
As dead inside as usual.
Lots of ups and downs desu.
>>
>>26256716
I consider it my retard filter :) underage posters just can't stand it :p
>>
>>26256786
>dead inside
>lots of ups and downs
These are opposites
>>
If I'm not at work, I'm browsing /r9k/. I barely talk to my friends anymore and I no longer have any interest in my hobbies.

I would rather kill myself than admit I need therapy or medication to get over this.
>>
I wish there was a counter that counted how many posts you make in a day. I must have done pretty good today, at least 50 I bet.
>>
>>26256833

Ah consider yourself lucky that you don't go through a dozen of extreme emotional states in a day.
>>
>>26254724
I will be feeling pretty drunk in a few hours what of it
>>
>>26257511
I wonder how many times we replied to each other, I often think there is only a few of us who post all day we just dont know it
>>
Shit. I feel like trash. I don't have a date for Valentines day, again
>>
File: pepeg.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
pepeg.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>26254724
I don't even post... I just lurk... I'm the shittiest shit there is, anon.
>>
>tfw nothing of interest posted but still lurk anyway
>>
>>26254724

Haven't shitposted or lurked much today, was doing it heavily for the past 2 weeks though.

Feels like a huge waste of time and major distraction.

I used to shitpost about a certain type of male a lot but now I don't even care about men anymore or desire anything with them. All men are the same and they're pretty boring.
>>
I finally told the girl who's been playing me for months that I'm done, I know she doesn't care while sucks, but I feel better about myself for it. Cigarettes help too.
>>
>>26258593

>All people are the same and they're pretty boring.

there, fixed that for you. also, you sound like a pretty boring person yourself..maybe that's your problem?
>>
File: whatsup3de.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
whatsup3de.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>26254724
like shit. literally nothing to do except for take care of my plants. and trees. fertilze them.

i wanna make a tattto
if you know about tatto...
im fat... like really fat
and i wanna make this tatto but in my forearm like a few cm below my elbow.
im on diet and shit .. i wanna lose weight
the tatto are gonna deform and lose the shape and that ?
>>
>>26258927

Confirmation bias. Every time someone mentions someone is boring some jackass says "LEL YOU MIGHT BE BORING YOURSELF XDD"

No, admit you were offended faggot.
>>
>>26259539

first: you didn't say someone was boring, you said half of the human population of the world was boring. and yes, it offended me because it's an insanely generalizing and stupid thing to say.

second: i don't think you're boring because you find other people boring or because of your entitlement and misandry, but because of your normie attitude about 4chan being distracting and a waste of time.

third: why are you surprised that people call you boring if you call other people that? calling somebody boring implies that you're the one observing and waiting for other people to entertain you, instead of being creative yourself.
>>
>>26257822
back in the day, lurking was the best an anon could do.
>>
>>26254724

I spent literally an hour earlier today refreshing the front page over and over without actually clicking on any threads

fucking amazing waste of time
>>
>>26254724
Spent half the day on /pol/. I came back here much more depressed, the world is truly awful.
>>
>>26254724
bored and sick of life can't wait till I can legally drink
>>
Pretty good, actually. Feels good to have a day off.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.