[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hate their parents for giving birth to them? Ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: FamilyPortrait.jpg (56KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
FamilyPortrait.jpg
56KB, 300x253px
Anyone else hate their parents for giving birth to them?

Ugly people, poor people and dumb people should be legally barred from having children.

You should prove your worth and value to society before you are allowed to conceive children.

IQ tests should be mandatory.
You must be gainfully employed and have a stable income.
NO Manlets.
>>
> not poor
> smart
> not ugly
> not manlet

My parents and I have all that, yet I still hate my life.
>>
File: 8.jpg (334KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
334KB, 1280x866px
Sometimes they ask me to do stupid shit. But having parents seems like an ok deal.
>>
>>26253800
Which one is you?

Please say the loli
>>
My faggot parents took a gamble and they lost, now they have to deal with the consequences.
>>
File: 4.jpg (206KB, 899x1900px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
206KB, 899x1900px
>>26253755

>tfw you didn't abort
>>
>statists believed this
>>
No but I hate that I'm related to my dad

He's a cheater and a wife abuser, pretty shitty of a man.
>>
File: 1.jpg (292KB, 1057x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
292KB, 1057x1024px
look at that sexy family
>>
File: 6.jpg (71KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
71KB, 498x668px
is she a good mom?
>>
>>26254009
Why does Bristol look like a tomato?
>>
>>26253883
Which loli?
>>26254009
>naming your children shit like "track" and "bristol"
Jesus that's like the white trash version of shaniqua
>>
File: palin-and-trig[1].jpg (23KB, 240x375px) Image search: [Google]
palin-and-trig[1].jpg
23KB, 240x375px
>>26254009
you forgot palin's "son" trig
hahahahahah
>>
>>26254026
>sluts shorts
>messy couch
>hoodie
>child placated by technology
>open bottle of liquid sugar
>earrings

what the fuck do you think
>>
>>26253755
1. In what way will banning some people from having kids contribute to society? What is the goal of this? I dont think economic wealth contribute as much to being a good parent as other things. And iq test? I think really dumb people could be good parents aswell.
>>
>>26253755
>worth and value to society

This is very unrobotic of you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.