[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just found out that the people I hang out with secretly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1450856210674.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1450856210674.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>tfw just found out that the people I hang out with secretly laugh behind my back and make fun of me
>>
File: 4FjWknR.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
4FjWknR.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
thats what friends do you fucking idiot

dont be a soft cunt, just suck it up
>>
Worst feeling OP hope everything works out well for you because I've had those feels ;_;
>>
>>26253532
They sound like girls. At least they should be taking the piss out of you to your face and then you chuck it back at them.
>>
>>26253532

i hate my life
i've fucked up future
i've lost all friends
i want to die please
but it would make my parents unhappy
>>
>>26253532
most groups of friends have that one guy who we just keep around to laugh at and make fun of behind his back, don't take it personally just go with it, nothing wrong with being the jester of the group.
>>
>>26253532
OP, don't hang out with them. Make up excuses that you're busy or something or just don't feel like spending time with them. You could simply just say you don't like being treated like that. Friends don't do that to each other. They do that in your face and not behind your back.
>>
>>26253532
Are you underage? This shit happens all the time within a group of friends. Just wait until you're alone with the group and one of them leaves. Shits funny. Doesn't mean its coming from a place of malice.
>>
>>26253562
>friends
>laugh behind your back

you dont even get to laugh with them. are YOUR friends like this?
>>
If you're the butt of the joke with your friends then you're a pussy and need to find new ones.

You also need to fix whatever makes you look beta enough to make fun of.
>>
File: 1353396927863.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1353396927863.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
> found out today my coworker of 2 years is changing teams
> moving to the other side of the building

Today was the first time I've cried in three years. It's so easy to leave but so hard to be left behind.
>>
>can't handle the bantz
Kok
>>
>>26253532
Everyone does this. Join in it's nbd they still luv ya
>>
>>26253532
>'friend' never initiates conversation with me, even though i've outright told them many times that i enjoy their company but am generally too shy to start conversation etc online, so every time we talk it's me starting the conversation making it awkward as ffuck
>would understand if they were a friendless loser too, but they have multiple friends of their own
>they've said they like me, but there's little evidence to back it up.
WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKERS JUST SAY NO
WHY MUST YOU LEAVE ME WONDERING WHETHER YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME, OR WHETHER YOU HATE ME BUT ARE TOO POLITE TO SAY IT.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET ABOUT SOMEONE ANYWAY, DO YOU REALLY HAVE SO MANY FUCKING SYCOPHANTIC COCKSUCKERS MESSAGING YOU AND MAKING MEANINGLESS SMALL TALK THAT THERE'S NEVER A MOMENT WHERE YOU'VE GOT NOTHING AND THINK 'HEY, WHY DON'T I TALK TO THAT LOSER FAGGOT ANON?'

the only thing worse than explicit rejection is the grey area, at least if they'd laugh at me i'd know they didn't like me and could give up.
>>
>>26253562
>autists on 4 chan trying to reassure other autists that what they're experiencing is normal
> doesn't realise only autists are treated that way
>>
People rip on each other all the time it is part of being social. Rip back and take it in stride. If they didnt rip on you then you wouldnt be part of the group.
>>
its one thing to rip somebody in person, its another to just let your mouth run behind someone's back. Thats snake shit.
I dont know if my friends talk behind my back but Im sure they do. They just smile in your face.
>>
>>26253775
>jester
>whipping boy

not the same thing dude
>>
>>26254129
>dress how people on here say autists dress
>agree with r9k, decide to get better looking shit
>go out and get new clothes, shoes, haircut, etc
>now all my friends think I'm gay on the dl
How do I fix this? Women treat me better now but my friends think I look ridiculous.
>>
>>26253532
get a gun and shoot them, they won't be laughing then.
>>
>>26253562
Fuck off you crusty psoriasis
>>
>>26253532
At least you found out and won't waste anymore time hanging out with these people.
>>
>>26254825
Hello Jonathan.
>>
>>26253562
Not behind your back real friends would laugh at you to your face.
>>
>>26256225
sure, i can work with that. at least last letter is right.
>>
>>26253532
Basically everyone ever does this.
>>
File: 1373261626847.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1373261626847.png
252KB, 511x428px
>say something in the group chat
>someone replies "okay." like I was being annoying
>another person posts pretty much the same thing
>they all have an extended conversation with each other about it, having lots of laughs and fun

why do people hate me so much?
>>
>>26254825
>i've outright told them many times that i enjoy their company but am generally too shy to start conversation etc online

It's sad that you think this somehow justifies anything. No-ones like a whiny faggot who wont make an effort but expects attention.
>>
>>26253562
Nah don't allow this shit behavior or else you'll never be respected.
>>
>>26253532
Are you a girl, OP? If so, it's normal.
>>
Its normal faggots just man up amd take it and dish it out, stop being a sensative little bitch, but if they are legit doing it to hurt you then they are not your friends and move on
>>
>>26255258
Unless you are 15 no one gives a shir how you dress, and if they do? Who cares man christ dont let this bug you, I spent 14 years in the military wearing a uniform I now wear sport shorts and tshirts dont give a fuck take advice from an old fag it doesnt matter and if you are young get by it after highschool is life not in it
>>
>>26256246
This. We have a code that anything that we say behind each other's backs we must say to their face the next time we see them. Either that or it must be something that was said to their face before already. Cuts alot of the drama out.
>>
File: 1454120281521.jpg (18KB, 279x417px) Image search: [Google]
1454120281521.jpg
18KB, 279x417px
>>26258342
My small group of friends have this system too, i'm not even one to bullshit with anyone and i'll say how it is, if I think someones a cunt then i'm making it obvious to them.
>>
>>26253532
actually this is nothing to feel bad about because they do this no matter what
hell people dislike superman and he's pretty much perfect (disclaim I don't like superman DC comics really have no other super heroes to brag about)
>>
>tfw stuttering in class and can hear your friends laughing
>turn around and see them still dying of laughter, looking like hyenas
>>
I know that feel op

>be me
>me and friends go out to eat at fancy restaurant
>come back to car and find a note with a girls number on it
>we call
>she says it's for me
now my friends are teasing me nonstop I just want to end it all already
>>
>>26258464
that photo is from my university
>>
>>26253532
31 year old dude here

Drop them and don't look back. This is a really good moment for you. They just saved you so many hours of life that you would have spent with them. They would have asked you favors that you now don't have to waste time on.

Fuck'm. Push towards your goals.
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 894x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 894x750px
>>26253714
>this is what happens when you take the blue pill, class
>>
>>26256775
>No-ones like a whiny faggot who wont make an effort but expects attention.
SO FUCKING SAY IT.
ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT IT'S TOO MUCH EFFORT FOR YOU, I'M OBVIOUSLY IN A POSITION TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF I'M STATING IT MYSELF, JUST FUCKING SAY IT - I MANAGED TO.
>>
>>26255258
>show up at friends place
>"bro, wtf are you wearing? Is that a cardigan?"
>"You know how I know you're gay?"
>"... why?"
>"Because you give a shit about my clothes and know the word cardigan from sweater."
>"haha funny but really why wear th-"
>"Why are you still talking about clothes?"

To not give a shit would be like

>"bro.. wtf are you wearing lOLOLoLO?"
>"What ever the fuck I feel like lol what else would I wear?"

It's okay to tell another man to his face that you don't care what his opinion is on a subject when he offers it without your request. I think it would help you grow as a man to take experimental stances with your actions and then practice not giving a shit.

>ask the questions you want to in class. make one of them simple/dumb.
>find a group or club of nerds that like something you like and join them
>drop any "friend" that gives you friction like this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.