[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a girl like me if theres literally 1000s of local chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1454560122529-1.png (251KB, 548x494px) Image search: [Google]
1454560122529-1.png
251KB, 548x494px
Why would a girl like me if theres literally 1000s of local chads she could be with? why choose me?
>>
>>26252780
she wants to exploit you financially and emotionally for her own sadistic pleasure.

trust me on this, I never talk to girls, am a kissless virgin, but I've taken the redpill of truth by browsing /r9k/
>>
>>26252780
Maybe you remind her something, maybe you have interesting personality or you're similar to her dad.
>>
>>26252797
Its a rhetorical question anon. I was just thinking IF a girl ever did like me
>>
>>26252780
What I'm about to say isn't about being confident or being yourself.
Why would a girl like you if you don't even like you
imagine there was an ad for food in which everybody in the commercial told you it tasted bad
Why would you try the food, much less take it seriously?

You don't have to believe in yourself, but you can't ask why would someone care about you when you don't even care about you
If you can't come up with any reasons to choose you, why would anyone else?
>>
>>26252821
then it would solely be to exploit you. There would be no feelings involved, because she could never have feelings for someone who is not a Chad.

Trust me on this, I'm redpilled
>>
you have a penis, no?
>>
I'll choose you. How old are you and where do you live?
>>
>>26252780
maybe she doesn't want a chad
>>
>>26252780
That's what bugs me. Hell, there's even 1000's of better robots she could be with.
>>
>>26252780
nobody wants something that doesn't want itself, anon. Be okay with you, you will feel 10x better and probably realize half of girls aren't shit and are filthy human beings just like you and I.
>>
File: black.png (4KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
4KB, 477x539px
>>26252844

Women are disgusting. They should all be chained and gagged, forced to obey their male masters.
>>
>>26252872
Then she will probably will be, until a person that interest her beyond sexual desire comes along. Also, stop sitting in your puddle of sadness it doesn't help and only pushes further down the social awkwardness hole.
>>
>>26252832
>Why would a girl like you if you don't even like you
Different people like different things oh wait im talking to a normie
>>
File: 01e.png (44KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
01e.png
44KB, 200x200px
>>26252965
the normie has a point you know. Don't ask for advice if you're unwilling to swallow it, anon.
>>
>>26252832
How can you love yourself if there's no logical reason to?
>>
>>26252832
How can they tell if i dont like myself?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.