[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>write "tfw no" on all of mom's gluten free

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: pepeleeloughner.png (43KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
pepeleeloughner.png
43KB, 470x353px
>write "tfw no" on all of mom's gluten free products
>get yelled at
>put minute amounts of wheat flour in them
>>
what was the joke mate?
>>
File: 1292137779647.png (4KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
1292137779647.png
4KB, 300x163px
>>26251457
Your mother is immature. Yes it's hard but you need to be able to take a joke. You did good putting flour in them.
>>
>>26251482
The first joke was that all gluten free products have a label that says (GF) on them.
The second joke is that my mother's crying in the bathroom because of how painful it is to poop for her now.
>>
File: 1281123014472.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1281123014472.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>26251534
This is golden.
Totally super original comment
>>
>>26251457
That's great :) I live alone so I can't mess with people like that :( I kind of wish I had someone here from time to time :p we could do all sorth of fun things )
>>
>mom buys glass bottle of Grapeseed oil
>take exacto knife
>peel away most of the bottle
>it just says "rape" now
>she gets angry because there was a recipe she wanted on the sticker
>>
>>26251482
>what was the joke mate?
your life
>>
File: 1453715978731.jpg (76KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1453715978731.jpg
76KB, 563x542px
>April fool's coming
>Take bong nuclear warning message video
https://youtu.be/rcJCLf-Uv74?t=70
>Put that in a USB stick and connect to TV
>Hide behind curtains and wait for people to wake up
>Press play as mom walks downstairs
>She looks at it then turns the TV off
>I turn it back on from my hiding place as if it happened automatically in the first place
>She stares for a while then goes upstairs
>Tries to call someone
>I had unplugged the main house phone hub beforehand
>She's crying and wakes up my sister to hide
>>
>>26251865
You are a massive asshole
>>
>>26251865
Perfect.

Once, I called my mom, screamed something unintelligible as gunfire sound effects played in the background, and stayed out for the weekend.
>>
>>26251865
>She goes to wake your sister but is unconcerned about you
Damn bro.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.