[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It finally happens. You met the perfect cutie, she (says she)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: original mommy.png (100KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
original mommy.png
100KB, 314x314px
It finally happens.

You met the perfect cutie, she (says she) loves you and is a virgin.

She wants to marry you and give you all the sex and all the love.

But
She doesn't want to sign a prenup because "it's an insult!"

What do you dooooO!!!????
>>
rawdog no condor
>>
Tell her that I don't even want to get married in the first place and that I'd rather we do something like brand each other.
>>
File: 1430918323581.png (424KB, 519x903px) Image search: [Google]
1430918323581.png
424KB, 519x903px
>marry

mozambique drill with silver bullets
talk salt shaker out from pocket and circle myself quickly with it
chant the lords prayer ten times
anoint her mouth and genitals with an equal mix of wood ash and salt
douse her with gasoline and set her alight
fly to mexico
>>
>>26248308
I end the relationship, unless I see high probability of it lasting long-term and trust her to be faithful as I would be. But in that case, the moment she fucks me over, she's dead.
>>
That's fine not like I have money anyway.
>>
Give half of the house I own to my brother who owns the other half and then marry, when we divorce brother gives me back my half. Boom done, next
>>
>>26248308
Find a mommy gf obviously.
>>
>>26248448
That's smart but you can get in trouble for shit like this. Judges don't like it when big bad men hide assets from their poor innocent wives.
>>
Make sure you hit her with the prenup Then tell that bitch to ease up
>>
File: St. Michael the Archangel.jpg (774KB, 1115x1920px) Image search: [Google]
St. Michael the Archangel.jpg
774KB, 1115x1920px
>>26248308
I'm Roman Catholic so my perfect qt wouldn't even believe in divorce being possible. No point in a pre-nup
>>
>>26248391
This post is highly underrated
>>
>>26248308
Tell her I don't really want to get married as our love doesn't need a piece of paper to be real
>>
File: nhk.png (302KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nhk.png
302KB, 1024x768px
>>26248308
I really wanted this to be a mommy gf thread
>>
Why would I want to marry a virgin?
>>
Now I ain't saying she a gold digga
>>
File: 1437876202999.png (461KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1437876202999.png
461KB, 800x449px
>girls
>not being gay
>>
>>26249619

i want to fuck a girl with balls
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.