[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /lifeisshitbecauseofhisfamily/here? I'm in my twenties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I had a dream I had it all.jpg (62KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
I had a dream I had it all.jpg
62KB, 800x900px
Who /lifeisshitbecauseofhisfamily/here?
I'm in my twenties and I still live with them, and I started to feel that the reason behind me being a socially introverted faggot is because my family used to not allow me to go out or enjoy life in my teenage years.
I didn't have many interactions with people outside my shitty family my whole life, that's why I can't keep a job or even get a girlfriend.
Even now I wake up everyday to the sound of my mom and dad fighting and arguing and beating up each other.
I'm so lonely and inexperienced with life as a whole, I wish I could kill them all and take their money, travel somewhere nice and start a new life from scratch.
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>tfw family is awesome and still loves me despite being a lazy fuck up with absolutely no motivation
I wish I had someone to blame other than myself, I don't deserve them
>>
File: d99.jpg (22KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
d99.jpg
22KB, 300x626px
>>26246236
If I had a better family I would've been a much better person. You're lucky anon.
>>
>>26246200
i don't have the feels personally bro but i can understand. try work and get some money and leave them and go travelling or something.
>>
>>26246236
i know these feels man, i'm a pretty well off white boy with a good education and support but i can't bring myself to do shit and even though my family loves me my relationships with them suck
>>
>>26246287
Thankfully I have a great relationship with them, I just wish I could make them proud
>>
>>26246311
they're probably proud you're still hanging on
>>
>>26246200
>730
>parents are awake
>for some reason they keep leaving their bedroom and walking around the hallway and making boards squeak then they walk back inside
>they woke me up while I was dreaming about my qt gf
>mom randomly gets drunk and yells at everyone
>want to move out but I only want to go to Miami or la

Help...
>>
>>26246323
I know that feel, my mom or dad would randomly go off and go apeshit, it's making me crazy
>>
>>26246236
>implying this is the case
It's probably not.
I thought of the same until I realized that my mother is a manipulative bitch that did a lot of damage.
>>
>tfw i don't go out and i don't have any friends because I'm too sucked in the problems of my annoying family
I feel you OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.