[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these three young ladies do you think would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Paige, Brianna or Sophie.jpg (88KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Paige, Brianna or Sophie.jpg
88KB, 1080x1080px
Which one of these three young ladies do you think would be the best gf?
>>
File: 1446437225116.png (20KB, 594x838px) Image search: [Google]
1446437225116.png
20KB, 594x838px
>>26245462
I'd kill all three
>>
>>26245462

obviously we're basing this on looks... i'd go the one in the middle. for some reason being with a physically attractive disabled girl turns me on.
>>
>>26245462
The one holding the camera.

or the girl on the right.
>>
The one with the wide shoulders looks like she could lift you up to reach the tall cabinets and can probably fend away aggressors. 10/10
>>
>>26245462
am i the only one that thinks it's hilarious how the cripple in the middle thinks she is hot shit and poses like a normal woman? someone needs to tell her she is a genetical garbage
>>
>>26245611
>genetic garbage
Be fair, m8. She could have been in an accident.
>>
>>26245462
None of them have short hair..so why pick any?
>>
>>26245657
Just cut their hair while they sleep.
>>
>>26245481
This is the only right answer, no mercy for roasties.
>>
>>26245462

The one on the left.

Middle is disabled, right is fat with a huge jaw.

I would show Paige pleasure and pain like she could never imagine.
>>
File: webm.webm (1018KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
webm.webm
1018KB, 640x640px
>>26245611
>>26245633
She broke her back in a car accident when she was six years old.
>>
The wheelie has the best face, but since ass is more important I'll take the left
>>
Probably the one on the left, she's pretty, and looks like a nice person. She is at least friends with a cripple which means she foregoes a lot of activities she could do to be with someone for their personality. The middle one has a lot of baggage, and there's a limited number of things you can do with her (I'm sure she's perfectly nice, and I'd have a wheelie gf, but it's true.) And the one on the right is just ugly enough to have hang ups about it.
>>
>>26245810
Yeah, she totally does, and I'd fuck wheelie over the other two, but her personality is either shitty or a guilt trip. Even if its just super good its a guilt trip.

"Oh, you have to walk to the store because the car broke down. How lovely it must be to walk" fuck off laaady
>>
>>26245462

Middle.

Never noticed she was disabled until I read some of the replies.

I would take her for a ride/10
>>
>>26245762

wew. little legs!
>>
>>26245827
>I'm sure she's perfectly nice, and I'd have a wheelie gf

what a cuck
>>
>>26245462
Hard to say. Left's face is slightly more unattractive than middle but she obviously isn't wheelchair bound. If I could only pick one it would be left but I'd be very interested in trying middle.

Of course if middle couldn't have kids then she's eliminated from consideration.
>>
>>26245762
she has the legs of a muppet, I would still fuck her though, I've never done a cripple and she is attractive from the waist up.
>>
File: n.jpg (256KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
256KB, 1000x666px
>anon please! put me back in my chair
>>
>>26246314
From what I hear, girls that are paralyzed like that tend to have atrophied vag muscles too, so even if she's a virgin, prepare to be throwing your hotdog down a hallway.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.