[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT :strange family feelings >heve little sister(12yo) that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 1451324787373.jpg (31KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451324787373.jpg
31KB, 238x250px
ITT :strange family feelings
>heve little sister(12yo) that idolizes me
>doesn't listen to parents
>listens only to me
>help her withher homework
>have a good time usually
>usually bring her something to eat when i was out
>i am 20 yo virgin dude that is obsessed with bodybuilding and warframe
>i am introvert and not very social
>i don't want to let her become like me
>but she sees me as some sort of role model
>don't want to ruin her life by making her an introvert like me

>also the strange feeling that when she is becoming 18 years old or so she realizes that i was an autistic loser and that i am the exact type of man that a woman with self esteem wouldn't touch
>that feel i know my sister will sooner or later realize i am a total loser
>that feel she will hate me for beeing such a loser
>>
She's your sister and she loves you. I doubt that will ever change unless you gave her a direct reason. There might be times when you aren't as close but that's life.
>>
>>26243365
ur sister is a female. she wont end up like u. everything in life will be handed to her.
>>
>>26243365
if your sister is white she won the lotery
>>
>>26243365
She doesn't think you're a loser so why do you? And how would her life be ruined by being an introvert?
>>
>>26243365
Better yourself for her sake. And for the love of God don't fuck her
>>
>>26243394
I really hope so, she means a lot to me, i want her to have a better life than me
>>26243406
She usually does everything herself, i taught her most of the things she is doing at school and she does them great herself, i also showed her how to do work with metal, she's not bad at it, i doubt she will be a parasite for society just because she is female
>>
>>26243365
Please, anon, protect her from the vultures who will be lurking for her in a few more years.
>>
>>26243365
My sister is one of my best friends and one of the very few people who understands me. I really hope it works out for you
>>
>>26243442
I have a very small circle of friends because i really need to trust people to call them friends, i'm missing out a lot of stuff because i am shut in. I don't want her to be as socially awkward as me, the only places i go are work,gym,home and occassionally visiting a friend on weekend, people odtracize me for that (and for beeing a virgin)
I don't want her to be ostracised for havin not many friends like i do, but she already is doing like me
>>26243446
I already improve myself, but progress is slow
Also am not interested in fucking her, ii think thats disgusting

Also sorry if my english is bad, from europe
>>
You have a 12 year old sister who adores you - and you never even tried to fuck her ass?
What kind of weird creature are you?!
>>
>>26243542
I realize this is probably easier said than done, but you should just ignore the people that don't like you. They don't give a fuck about you, so why should you care about what they think? You've got friends, a job, and what sounds like a loving family so I really think you should re-evaluate whether or not you're a loser. As for the virginity, again, who gives a fuck? Life is short and you're better off spending time being happy with the people and things you care about rather than worrying about trivial things. If your sister is smart, she won't give a shit either if people ostracize her for being an introvert.
>>
>>26243720
It really surprises me that this wasn't the first reply
>>
>>26243365
>tfw was hyper social back in highschool
>always bringing girls over and throwing parties
>tfw baby sister turned into a stacy whore because of me

you're not doing too bad man.
>>
File: 1436703686956.jpg (55KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
1436703686956.jpg
55KB, 600x794px
>>26243753
I think you are right, thank you anon, this gave me a little hope

I really shouldn't give a shit about shit people

And my sister is smart, and i also raised her to grow a thick skin

As i said, thank you anon for removing my fear and giving me hope

Here have my favourite bird with arms as a sign of my appreciation
>>
>Have 17 year old Chad male cousin who is aesthetically a 10/10, good at sports and the likes
>except he's for some reason a die hard christian
>doesn't swear, doesn't believe in drinking or smoking, always nice to everybody etc
>his parents aren't as christian as this and neither are his siblings
>this new years eve he spent at my house because all his chad friends were at parties with alcohol so he refused to go and his parents thought it would be less painful for him to spend it with me than with them
>we just play video games all night
>I had a couple of drinks
>tried to give him a glass of vodka and lime
>he didn't want any

fucking why
he'd probably be getting laid like crazy if he wasn't such a pussy
>>
>>26243875
autism, the post

bloxblox
>>
File: facepalm.png (341KB, 780x631px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
341KB, 780x631px
>>26243365
>tfw farming tower 3 survival and get shit drops
>tfw this game is just useless piece of shit
>tfw i stopped because i'm shit
>tfw the the graphics and lore are cool

FUCK MAN if only i had 200 euros to buy primes.

fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>26243832
Thank you for cheering me up a little, anon. I hope your sister unstaceys herself soon, maybe it's just a phase
>>
File: 1447793169981.jpg (83KB, 850x564px) Image search: [Google]
1447793169981.jpg
83KB, 850x564px
>the the

fucking kill me
>>
>>26243945
Farm the prime stuff or trade them in the trading chat for a handfull of plat

Also there are some non prime weapons that are just as strong as primes when modded properly

For example: jat kittag, serro, ack and brunt, akjagara, twin gremlins, grinlok
>>
>>26243833
Thanks man, that bird is dope. Btw, do people still play warframe? I quit awhile ago cause my friends quit and I hated archwings.
>>26243875
Eh, sounds like he's happy just living his life.
>>26243945
You gotta love the grind if you wanna play warframe man.
>>
>>26244009
Yeah, it still has many players, they made a huge update lately with a lot of lore and weapons added (finally it is explained what tenno are)
Also archwing is halfway playable now and they added some cool weapons for it (knux and grattler, if you want to look at them)
>>
>>26244009
>>26243991
>>26243945
>>26243365
This fucking game is my life. Goddamn it why can't I stop?

>Loki masterrace
>>
>>26244135
Loki is cool, but i am the vauban man
>>
>>26243406
This. unless you sister is fat, she will never became a robot, nor a failed normie like you.
Female are playing in easy mode all the time, nothing to worry about.
>>
>>26244167
I find Vauban useful only in teams when other can take the attention off of him. Aside from that his scaling is nearly infinite.

Volt / Loki is my usual, both pretty balanced and reasonable solo
>>
I wish I had a little sister who would idolize me...
>>
>>26244125
Cool, might re download then.
>>26244135
>rhino obviously superior
>>
>>26243945
What game is this? bloxz
>>
>>26243365
finger her

this is original
>>
File: 1422918870398.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1422918870398.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
>Your sister will most likely lose her virginity at 14
>>
>>26243365
you are too hard on yourself. she will love you forever.
>>
>>26244310
http://store.steampowered.com/app/230410/
>"I'm not responsible if you end up fucking yourself over playing this game"
>>
>>26244310
Shit, meant to click
>>26244266
This guy
>>
>>26244203
Thats right, in solo missions vauban is not the best choice, still he's my favourite frame

Solo i use as i call it 'pleb prime' (rhino p, boltor p and carrier p)

>>26244225
It's worth a re download

Also rhino really is cool
>>
How does it make you feel that one day you're going to have to meet her black boyfriend and listen to her moans as he fills her with his semen?
>>
>>26244266
warframe

it's just endless grind

you need a group of people to have fun otherwise quing with strangers it's pointless

i got to mr4 and put 50 hours in and realized if you don't invest atleast a 50 bucks worth of plat it's not use .

>>26244135
>>26244009
>>26243991
>>
>>26243542
>I dont want to fuck her
have fun walking in on her getting dpd by niggers because you were to selfish to help her stay pure.

0/10 brother
>>
File: 1453734671135.jpg (94KB, 288x798px) Image search: [Google]
1453734671135.jpg
94KB, 288x798px
>>26243365
>>also the strange feeling that when she is becoming 18 years old or so she realizes that i was an autistic loser and that i am the exact type of man that a woman with self esteem wouldn't touch
>>that feel i know my sister will sooner or later realize i am a total loser
>>that feel she will hate me for beeing such a loser

Tell her like it is anon. Be honest with her and just tell her that you dont like to be social.

One day you will no longer be her role model. Its a part of growing up. Until then try and teach her how to avoid bad things and to recognize shitheads trying to take advantage of her. Point her in the right direction and be there to help her out when she needs it.

You cant be the wise role model forever but you can be the cool big bro that she needs.
>>
>>26243365
OP I just want to warn you. In the 6 quick years that your sister will take to become 18 you will only be 26 and your life will very likely still suck and she'll realise.

Trust me. It happened to me, cherish her adulation while it lasts.
>>
>>26243365
shes a girl she'll never end up like you. try to bang her though
>>
>>26243365
It won't last. Enjoy it while it does. I was really cool with my 11 year old cousin and I was 18 or so. I went away to college for several months and when I got back puberty had hit. It was like somebody flipped a switch, and she went from cute and innocent to every female ever that quick.
>>
>>26243365
If you love her that won't happen.
Do you really think a 12 year old is that dim?
Let her keep bringing out the best in you.
>>
>>26245993
I think you're right, she's pretty smart
>>
>>26244289
>most likely
average age is 18 i think
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.