[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Capitalists employ wagecucks to perform tasks >Pay them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: pepeNEET and Wagie.png (285KB, 504x694px) Image search: [Google]
pepeNEET and Wagie.png
285KB, 504x694px
>Capitalists employ wagecucks to perform tasks
>Pay them wages in exchange for their time
>for their time
>time: the most valuable thing in the universe
Completely srs question:
How to be an independent producer? As in, spend my time producing things that are already in line with my hobbies?
Let's say I have an autistic hobby of knitting or drawing or growing psychedelic plants etc etc whatever the shit, represented by the letter X...
Is there any possible way to make a decent living off that
>without submitting to wageslavery in X industry
>nor starting a business that produces X that forces me to spend my time micromanaging finances, administrative BS etc..
Tl;dr: Basically, collect NEETbux. But also make money off my hobby in an underground way, like a small time neighborhood weed dealer would do.
So technically I'm working but not really cause it's just making a few extra money off the autistic hobby that I already do anyways. PLUS no taxes on said extra money.

Can this be done?
Help, Bro-bots.
>>
try like etsy or facebook or craigslist or something
>>
File: 1449525785587.png (459KB, 592x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449525785587.png
459KB, 592x480px
Semi-related: Anybody here /organicfarmer/ life? Is living on an independent farm in bumfuck nowhere as hard as it seems?
Is it comfy?
Compared to the urban wagecuck life I mean?
>>
File: youropinion.gif (27KB, 158x132px) Image search: [Google]
youropinion.gif
27KB, 158x132px
>>26242898
>social media
n-no thanks
>>
File: 1451295071686.jpg (242KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451295071686.jpg
242KB, 1600x1200px
bump for niche interest
>>
>>26242905
You don't even appreciate the hard work it takes to sustain yourself with a farm.

And what's more, you can't survive just by yourself. You have no choice but to be part of a community and for that you need at least some faint hint of social skills.
>>
>>26242855
A good tactic is to write a book about your hobby. Teach classes about your hobby. Be creative and use what skills you have to make money.

Publishing might be a bit of a hassle, and lots of bureaucracy and so on, but you're being unreasonable if you expect to go through life without any hard times and coming out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>26242905
I've been thinking about this for a while. Although farming on land looks like it needs lots of consistent labor. Hydroponics systems seem like they need a vast knowledge, hard labor and expense to initially setup then moderate attention.

I reckon you could live 20+ years without having to replace hardware if you prepare for weather and setup smart. After which you have to know roughly how much your money could get you in 20 years time, or you could also use those years to learn how to make your own gear (haven't tried so I can't guarantee). You don't have to do the traditional dangerous isolation if you find an area with mobile internet.

You need to figure out a way to deal with sewage/waste without contaminating the area. Lastly, you need to figure out the letter of the law and taxes especially if you're not living in the mountains.
>>
This is something I've been wondering as well.
Here is some thoughts I have had:
Growing fresh fruit and vegetables isn't great because you are competing with supermarkets etc.
However, if you can grow niche spices or herbs you might have a unique product that you can sell to restaurants or even to essential oil companies or something?
Ok, that's it. That's as far as I have gone with the idea. What do you think.
>>
>>26242855

Why is Wojak cross? What has Pepe done to upset him I don't understand.
>>
>>26242855
You could always learn photoshop and git gud at drawing or something, like you said. I know plenty of people from plenty of MMOs that sperg out and pay over 50-100 dollars for a digitally finished picture of their characters as long as you're halfway decent. I also know several people that already make their living like this.

You'll probably have to draw dickgirls at some point, though.
>>
>>26246376
I'm in web development, I want to start a business for making websites for vidya guilds and clans, but I'm honestly not sure if they'd pay a lot for it, or how to even inquire to them
>>
>>26246503
If you want to do something like that, maybe you should take a look at how other free website clients like Enjin and Shivtr are set up. Most are pretty big but modulated with some modules only being available to those who pay for the site (typically the cooler ones). As for spreading the word, no idea Anon.

Honestly, it'd be a lot of work for one person to do, though, when drawing really isn't. It's why I suggested it at first.
>>
File: 1419056285971.jpg (5KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1419056285971.jpg
5KB, 239x250px
>>26242970
How the fuck are you gonna get people's attention to but your shit you fucking autist?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.