[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep paying for my existence wagecucks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: 1448627465484s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448627465484s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
Keep paying for my existence wagecucks.
>>
I'm going to show all of these posts to the government.

Benefits are supposed to be for keeping those unable to work surviving. Not for some fucking lazy sperg to sit at home and leech off real people.

Benefits will be cut, just count your hours. The ride is going to end, and you will have no experience and no connections to actually get a job and you will perish.

So think about that.
>>
>>26242731
Keep counting down those days until you turn 26, and have to re-qualify for benefits on your own merits.

Maybe you will be a wealthy writer by then!
>>
>>26242764
Sure thing wagecuck. They can't stop my autismbux because they know I will go crazy and fuck you normie wagecucks up.
>>
>>26242731
I don't live in your county OP
Plus i have a gf
>>
>>26242783
>not living in benefits britain
>tfw they upgrade your autismbux as you get older
>>
who /disabilitybux/ here?
>tfw doctors says i cant work
>tfw get paid more bux than jobseekers
feels good
except my back pain of course[/spoilers]
but whatever
>>
>>26242731
hopefully you'll do something productive with your time. having a job pays for a better pc, vr and all my other hobbies, as well as eating at restaurants regularly and having some left over for savings. if you can live comfortably with less consumption then good on you
>>
>>26242764
and hes just using the internet while surviving, your point is nonexistent
>>
>>26242731
You do realize when trump gets in office your kind will be liquefied and used as supplements for fuel right?
>>
hey wagie. im really disappointed at the trip to France I just came back from using your hard earned taxes. I need you wagies to work hard this tine I need to use the free money your blood and sweat give me to finance my next trip to the Swiss Alps and 6 star hotel.
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>mfw I deal drugs and don't pay taxes
>>
>>26242871
I have enough autismbux stockpiled to go anywhere right now. I could get a pc but I just like to stick to a console and keep things simple. I just pay for food and my parents pay for everything else as they understand my mental pain.
>>
>>26242764
i'm not lazy I have some mental issues.
>>
>>26242947
ah, living with parents. cool that you can still get along with them
>>
I don't mind you rummaging my trash for food, NEET, as long as you don't spill the trash. Yes, I am feeding you and don't feel bad about it.
>>
>>26242764
>not realizing these are nothing more than b8 threads.
Nigga, step up your game.

Random pic
>>
File: trollface.png (30KB, 294x297px) Image search: [Google]
trollface.png
30KB, 294x297px
>mfw I bought a new car because I make more money than aspies on the internet
>I also bought real Goldfish crackers instead of the poor people's Whalie's
>>
>tfw no motivation to work since I would need 10 years of education to make more money than neetbux
>>
>>26242916
>mfw I am fbi and you're in for a surprise
>mfwnf
>>
>>26242784
>implying you have the balls
Kek NEETs are are funny, you want to know what else is funny? Welfare fraud, so enjoy your freedom while it last, I'm sure Tyrone will keep you company in prison ;^)
>>
>>26242731
Yeah go make another thread about being depressed and having no gf you fucking NEET. If your existence is THAT miserable, I'd gladly pay more if I know you're suffering.
>>
>>26242764
oh no please don't show to mr. government

WAGEKEK
>>
>>26242731
WAGEKEKS NEVER LEARN
>>
>>26242764
>Lil' ragie wagie
>>
>>26242947
More like they've come to terms that there can be nothing achieved by you.
>>
File: 1447595082105.jpg (32KB, 410x396px) Image search: [Google]
1447595082105.jpg
32KB, 410x396px
So after nearly 15 years on the sick for a faked disability, I'm pretty much a hollow shell of a person now. I have no goals, no hobbies, no skills, nothing at all. I've watched every tv show worth watching and played every good video game. I don't like reading or listening to music besides anime OSTs. I have nothing left in life to enjoy. I want for nothing but I've never happy. It's still better than being a wageslave I guess.
>>
>>26245202
Yeah man you're defo better than someone who does something with their life, for sure.
>>
>>26245202
Sure thing, wagie
>>
>>26245244
>implying almost all wagecucks don't come to the same mindset as him, except they're actually throwing their time away on a job
>>
>>26245202
>some people on this board unironically believe this is better than working

Fucking pathetic
>>
File: 160129OsborneBluePlaque.jpg (29KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
160129OsborneBluePlaque.jpg
29KB, 600x440px
Who /SupportGroup/ here?
>>
>>26245202

Should have attempted to do something productive with all your free time.
>>
>come to r9k daily
>would see these threads and rage, tell them how great my life is as a wageslave.
>my contract ends
>have to apply for Centrelink
>Suddenly all this free time
>life is wonderful
>start a blog on NEET philosophy and how wonderful life can be

Who else thankful of NEETs for showing them the light?
>>
>>26242731
Every penny I spend in taxes on NEET kids is a bullet that doesn't blow away a future terrorist's dad, ending up with me paying more money to war mongering kikes to defend Tel Aviv against monsters they created. I have no problem with this.
>>
File: 300px-YoungChrissy.jpg (21KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
300px-YoungChrissy.jpg
21KB, 300x426px
>>26242731

>"I-I'm not a l-loser, mom! I've just found a way of life that transcends a-a-all those normie plebs"
>sat at nearby table, mother looks up from her 10am gin and valium
>it's a struggle to speak, but she manages
>"that's nice dear"
>she watches her son return to his nineteen hour anime marathon
>she wishes he was normal
>but sometimes
>sometimes
>she wishes he was dead
>she feels guilty ... but she can't deny it
>giving birth to her son was the biggest mistake of her life
>"l-look at these ragie-wagies, mom!" the shrill retard yelps, pointing to the message board that fills the dirty sperm-stained screen of his laptop
>"that's nice dear"
>she pours another drink
>only another decade or two of life, she tells herself
>soon death will provide a blissful release
>she used to worry what would happen to her autistic son when she was gone
>not any more
>not any more
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26242731
This is a good deal.
>>
>>26242916
t. fake smug Wojak

>>26246448
BASED
>>
File: 1442046263738.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442046263738.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>26242731

K-k-k-keep letting m-m-m-me suck b-b-b-bennies from y-y-your d-d-dick w-w-wage-c-c-cuck.

C-c-c-ya w-w-wagey, I g-g-g-got a w-w-wall to s-s-stare at.
>>
It's either everything or nothing for me. Either I'll become successful and get a life worth living, or I'll just retract and order domino's pizza daily, smoke weed and play age of empires 2 or whatever is out there by then. Never will I perish in mediocrity.
>>
File: posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg
28KB, 512x512px
Just a friendly reminder for newfags.
>>
Funny how NEETlets call us "wagecucks" when NEETs have no money, no prospects, no ambitions, no plans, and nothing to offer.

If you want to cuck someone, you need to bring something to the table that they don't have.

Good luck trying to cuck me, NEETlet.
>>
Any other NEETs still suffering the pain of living with their family?
I'm not even allowed to play video games all night it sucks.
>>
Who /ssi-d&foodstamps/ here?
>>
>>26246548
I would become a wageslave too if I was as misinformed about the NEETgod lifestyle as you anon.

Thanks for all your hard work by the way, I couldn't have done it without you :).
>>
>>26245352
see how you feel about it in 6 months
>>
>>26242764
That's pretty spiteful, if she can't survive then she obviously needs benefits.
>>
>>26242827
Benefits are shit in Britain, what are you chattin' lad?
>>
>>26242868
Highlight text and hit control + s to spoiler.
>>
File: 1443745132514.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1443745132514.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>26246823
No worries mate, have fun doing an hero at 30 when you regret doing nothing with your pitiful life.

You are nothing, you will be nothing, nobody will remember you.
>>
>>26246939
As we all know, true worth and happiness is spending most of your waking life sitting at a desk shepherding paperwork.
>>
sup neets. i just got accepted to start a chemistry phd next year in california. they're flying me out next month on an all expense paid trip where the school will wine and dine me in addition to meeting professors that I will get to choose to work with. I'll be told how much ill be making yearly to study exactly what I want and I'll be housed during my visit in a swanky motel by the beach.

have fun jacking it to anime though!
>>
>>26247075
Because as we all know, every single form of gainful employment out there can be reduced to shuffling paperwork about, and no job could possibly be more exciting and satisfying than being a junior filing clerk.
>>
File: 1447736263256.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447736263256.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
Wageslaves: why do you do it?

What possible motivation could there be for spending your whole life just to line the pockets of the elites?
>>
These threads are so good just cause so many wagecucks actually get mad at them. Bless you neet
>>
>>26242764
>sending NEET shitposts to government wagecucks
Doing OPs work for him t b h.
>>
>>26248515
Because I'm not 12 anymore, unlike you.
>>
>>26248515
Tried being a NEET for a year. I don't know how you autists delude yourselves into believing it's worth it.
>>
How do people without jobs pay for things? Are you just mooching off of other people's hard work?
>>
>>26248227
I'm already having the time of my life every day though, so I'm not the slightest bit jealous. I have all the free time I could want to do exactly what I desire. Have fun being a wagekek in training though!
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(4).jpg
69KB, 640x480px
Oh no, literally a few pennies of tax money from me are gonna pay for neets! I'm so angry I tell you hwhat
>>
>>26242731
This is why Im a right winger. Il fight to my last dying breath to starve these neets out of existence.

This is why I am against strong safety nets. Scummy NEETS literally sucking the taxpayer dry.
>>
>>26249907
A lot of NEETS live off mum or dad till one of them dies ,thank god for disease and old age ,and he or she is on the streets with a sign saying "US Vet , anything helps"
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.