[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: r9k finds me a boyfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (60KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 894x894px
Or maybe not who the fuck knows. I'm so tired of not having dicks in my ass though. Please help :(
>>
>>26240857
where are you from op? i'll be your bf
>>
>>26240882
Don't lie. Also tell me more about yourself
>>
>>26240857
>begging for dicks on a NEET forum

Oh wow, sounds like some real partner material. I bet you're totally mentally stable.
>>
>>26240900
i'm not lying

>still hasn't told me where you're from

F U C K O F F

also, what do you want to know? i'm bad at talking about myself
>>
>>26240857
Are you a qt tranny?
Do you like yugioh cards?
>>
>>26240953
I used to have lots of issues. Like several suicide attempts and other bad things. I'm getting better now.

>>26240962
Tell me about why you're willing to date some internet stranger. What if I turn out to be a murderer or racist or Trump supporter of something

>>26240983
Yes

No
>>
>>26241011
>No
What about vidya?
>>
>>26241025
PC gamer. Maybe some super smash
>>
>>26241045
What kind of games?
I like grand strategy and some old Total war games
>>
>>26241076
WoW

I'm a holy paladin. Blood elf ofc
>>
>>26241011
probably because of the same reason you're willing to date some internet stranger. i guess if you did turn out to be racist it'd be a deal breaker since i'm half black and you'd probably call me a nigger and try to kill me. hopefully you aren't though but even if you are i'm sure you're not a complete piece of shit. not that it matters now anyway since the thread will pick up and then you'll be getting so much attention from other anons that my replies and posts will get lost in the wave. such is life for me, i guess... good luck finding a bf anon.
>>
>>26241089
Cool
I've thought about playing WoW, but never got around to it.
Any of other hobbies?
>>
>>26241126
I hope you keep trying. Crave the male attention :(

It's a problem
>>
>>26241143
I like to shitpost on r9k and pet my cat
>>
>>26241177
>Cat
Post skype and be my gf please
We can talk about our pets :3
>>
>>26241186
What kind of cat do you have. Mine is grey with white
>>
>>26241160
i'll pass, you still didn't answer my question so this probably won't go anywhere anyway. i'm sure there's other people in the thread that won't mind feeding you the attention you crave. later
>>
>>26241201
I don't have a cat myself, but I like them
I have a qt lizard
>>
>>26241011
>I used to have lots of issues. Like several suicide attempts and other bad things
I literally assumed as much
>I'm getting better now.
KEK, translation: "I'm still totally batshit but I really want dick, so I'll lie to these gullible NEETs"
>>
>>26241202
Oh. Well thanks for the well wishes :(

Hope you find you girl even if she's not me. Bye

>>26241216
Lizards are nifty

>>26241218
Why would I be batshit? Used to be really sad but that doesn't make me crazy. Im probably more sane than most people here
>>
>>26241310
>Lizards are nifty
They are pretty nifty
I'll probably get another soon. Maybe not
W-Would you be interested in posting contact?
>>
>>26241333
What kind do you have and what kind do you plan to maybe get. Also idk enough about you. Why would you make good boyfriend
>>
>>26241357
>What kind do you have and what kind do you plan to maybe get.
Bearded dragon and another one of those
>Why would you make good boyfriend
I don't know...
I'm loyal and would be loving
>>
Also do you guys have underwear like this? Because you should get hard in them and take pictures
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 337x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 337x486px
>>26241446
Forgot pic

And I'm original
>>
>you will never annoy tranny op so much she fucks you
>>
>>26241437
Ooh cool. What are they like personality-wise?

Loving how
>>
>>26241489
>What are they like personality-wise?
Really docile
He likes to lay on my tummy while I shitpost
>Loving how
Give lots of kisses and cuddle a lot, and always be there for you :3
>>
>>26241487
Annoy until I fuck you? How would that ever work

>>26241526
I bet my cat would eat your lizard :(

She's kinda mean

What do you smell like
>>
>>26241578
>trans but no dick

gross
>>
>>26241578
>I bet my cat would eat your lizard :(
I wouldn't let her
The lizard isn't allowed to wander around out of my site
>What do you smell like
Soap I guess. I bathe every day
>>
>>26241611
*sight
Fug
>>
>>26241578
>I bet my cat would eat your lizard :(

This could be confused for sexual innuendo if you weren't a degenerate tranny faggot.
>>
>>26241638
Leave the qt alone please anon
>>
>>26241310
>Why would I be batshit
Probably something to do with your multiple suicide attempts and other issues, that stuff never goes away completely, you're essentially broken at this point. Some guys dig crazy, but just letting the sane ones know what they'd be getting into.
>m probably more sane than most people here
That's cute, most crazy people tend to think they're totally fine. Also, you are begging for cocks in your ass on a Finnish sand sculpture forum, anyone not crazy or completely overwhelmed with thirst and lust should be able to see the massive red flag waving in the wind.
>>
>>26241611
Bathing mostly good. Wikipedia says I maybe have increased sense of smell that makes me more susceptible to make pheromones or something. I want to find out what that really means. The fun way...

>>26241638
What does me being trans have to do with that? I'm capable of innuendo probably. Don't call me names either
>>
>>26241680
>I want to find out what that really means. The fun way...
C-Contact?
>>
This board's fucking hopeless. You're also a tard for making it in the first place op
>>
>>26241680
Bathing washes away the phermones that the human body naturally creates. So you'd need to find someone who doesn't bathe often
>>
>>26241871
I'd >>26241721
be willing to bathe less often if you wanted
>>
File: frogsad.jpg (150KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
frogsad.jpg
150KB, 590x572px
>tfw OP left
>>
>>26241896
Kek, this poor guy.

People like you are the reason I always lurk these threads, you don't even know what transmonster OP looks like, or much about it really, and you're already willing to sacrifice your good personal hygiene habits for it. Don't do this to yourself anon, no one that comes to r9k looking for a bf is worth any effort at all.
>>
Fuck off mentally ill tranny. Back to tumblr with you, you fucking mindless hipster drone.
>>
>>26241999
this. trips of truth. it was pretty obvious it was only here for attention and (you)'s which is why i fucked off immediately.

any posts asking or looking for a bf is just shitposting.
>>
>>26241999
triples of truth
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.