[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Layley I have Been so emotional I've cried/teared up at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
Layley I have Been so emotional I've cried/teared up at least 6 times in the last 2 weeks and before that I hadn't cried or felt emotion for 5 months now I'm just sad what is wrong with me r9k
>>
you broke thru whatever stupor you were in.

Now you have to face reality, and reality is pretty grim.

It's important that you face it though, if you fall back into the numbness, you won't come out again.
>>
That's a good thing, let it out anon. Nothing wrong with being sad if you're in a shit situation, what's wrong is trying to suppress it.
>>
>>26239237
I preferred being empty last week I just cracked it felt good but I want to get back to the old me I can't even look at gore anymore without feeling disguised why this drastic switch
>>
>>26239315
you're moving toward empathy

with empathy comes friends

with friends comes normality

with normality comes happiness

don't worry abouT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we all secretly want to be normies, go live your life

do it for the rest of us
>>
>>26239352
No I will never leave u guys this is my home when I eventually become NEET
>>
>>26239440
don't say that

it breaks my heart when people say that

promise me you won't end up like the rest of us

there's still hope for you
>>
File: 1333505751767.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1333505751767.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>26239352

>we all secretly want to be normies, go live your life

Actually I think most of us have been beaten down so much our hatred has consumed any desire for genuine human contact or interaction.

Normies are sadistic, conformist, psychopaths with little to no empathy at all. Infact, I think most people on this board are here precisely because they actually have a genuine sense of empathy and were stomped into the mud because of it.

Also, you just lost your posting privileges. Get out Normie-apologist scum.
>>
File: image.png (416KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
416KB, 640x828px
>>26239513
Haha this is gold
I agree though normies are so fake and plastic every time I communicate with one it's like r9k has opened my eyes and I can see through there facade instantly
>>
>>26239513
>go to jezebel.com
>replace "rape" with "normie"
>lel on yourself

I think normies are a lot like we are. They just know how to wear the mask by following the leader.

We're mad because when we refused to be sheep, we were rejected for it.

Why make a miserable man out of a perfectly happy sheep?
>>
>>26239463
I've lost all hope anon it's nice that you want me to get out but all the shit I've seen and learn has been permanently embedded in me
>>
>>26239588
your tears beg to differ; they're purging it out of you.

What got to you so badly?
>>
>>26239188
same

>>26239237
>>26239315
>>26239352
I hope this is true
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.