[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is living for love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: dogedoor.jpg (69KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
dogedoor.jpg
69KB, 625x552px
Who else here is living for love?
>>
File: splash.jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
splash.jpg
8KB, 276x183px
I live for the hope of someone loving me in despite of my asocial, vaguely schizoid behavior.
>>
>>26236339
I live because the people who died allowed me to breathe.
>>
File: 5364787.png (258KB, 439x399px) Image search: [Google]
5364787.png
258KB, 439x399px
>>26236339
I live cause my existence is the proof that people were wrong about me.
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (11KB, 352x199px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
11KB, 352x199px
>>26236339
I am. If my bf died, I would die with him. I am bound to him and he to me. One cannot exist without the other.
>>
>>26236564
This isn't true and it's unhealthy to think like this. It's called codependency and I think you guys should seek counseling
>>
File: 1368414367466.jpg (370KB, 1000x856px) Image search: [Google]
1368414367466.jpg
370KB, 1000x856px
>>26236339
I am. The drive to become the man my loving gf needs me to be is what keeps me going. No kids tho fuk that lol
>>
>>26236595
Nah, theres no problem so im not going to go poking holes where there are none
>>
>>26236513
I hate Attack on Titan because the hype lied. That show was sloooow. Attack on WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS, with special guest star The Titans, when we're afraid we've blueballed the viewers too long.

/blogpost
>>
>>26236764
No there's a problem you existed before him and you'll exist after him.
>>
I was for quite sometime. Then one day, I realized acquiring friends and a woman in a place where nobody knows your name but the guys you work with is just about an impossible feat. I eventually got over it, and realized that women ultimately make me uncomfortable sexually mostly because I'm too afraid I'm gonna fuck it up or they won't be accepting of my insecurities. I realized I'm ultimately a free man this way.

I'm not optimistic enough to assume I'll be this way forever, but I'll ride the wave while it lasts.
>>
>>26236903
Nope. Ive bound myself to him. We have no issues whys it so problematic for you?
>>
>>26237045
Wow anon, this sound pretty intense :p I can't feel love or attachment but I would like to be your boyfriend so I could leave you and see what happens :)
>>
>>26236907
That's not fun at all anon, I like you better when you are unhappy :) I hope you are secretly lying :p
>>
>>26237045
Don't let the haters get you down anon(ette?)

Divide and conquer. Codependency is a meme to keep relationships shallow and divisible, to sow despair where it is unnecessary, to cause doubt and second guessing where it does not naturally exist.

If one of you changes, though, it's gonna hurt. But enjoy what you got.
>>
>>26237045
What would you doing he left you anon :)
>>
>>26237045
It's the issues you'd have if he were to leave or worse. You'd be mentally finished. I'm not wishing ill upon your relationship it's just that you have to realize this is a possibility. It's problematic for me because even though I don't know you I don't want you to hurt yourself.
>>
>>26236792
Attention deficit disorder detected

I bet you prefer the star wars prequels faggot
>>
>>26237232
I worded that weird just please enjoy your relationship but don't hurt yourself. Please.
>>
I'm living because I'm afraid dying is just falling further down the rabbit hole
No resolution
Just a slow descent into total chaos
>>
>>26236339
I'm living because that's just what you do :p what else are you going to do, die:)?
>>
>>26237317
Yes
seY
eYs
sYe
Yse
esY
>>
>>26237094
>>26237171
>>26237229
>>26237232
If he left me it would hurt but it would depend on the manner in Which he leaves me. If he left me for someone else then fuck him i'll be the best thing he never had. He'd no longer be the love of my life, the bond only works because we love each other wholeheartedly and unconditionally. If the love of my life died then i would die from a broken heart.
>>
>>26237371
Hahaha
I really like your reply :p here is a you.
How are you planing to die friend?
>>
>>26236357
Are you me?

The only reason I haven't killed myself is that I cling to the remote chance that there actually is a 4'11"-5'4" tall, racist, conservative, average looking white woman who likes 90s/2000s rock music (she has to hate rap and pop and trap and edm music too) and watching sports and eating buffalo wings out there for me.
>>
>>26237392
I don't think you would be able to tolerate being cheated on :p
Has it ever happened to you? Did you ever hurt yourself :)
>>
>>26236595

C'mon m8. Don't tell me that if you got married to a qt and she died you wouldn't kill yourself too? What are you some kind of normie?
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (60KB, 572x751px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
60KB, 572x751px
>>26237401
why do you keep :p and :) ing
what are your intentions?
>>
>>26237419
What a horrid taste lol :p I'm pretty sure that a girl like that is out there but could you make her happy :( I don't think so.
I think you will stay alone forever :) they say that the past is the best way of predicting the future and nobody ever loved you :(
>>
>>26237445
Never been cheated on and not to toot my own horn but you'd be a fool to cheat on me plus i know how to pick em so I wouldn't be with a cheater anyways. You mean self harm? No
>>
>>26237453
Relationships are fully replaceable
All are disposable
This is the new way

The short answer is yes they are a normie
>>
>>26237488
Why do you post reaction images with captions :p
I'm just here to have fun :)
>>
>>26237521
Because they express my feelings
I am unclear, however, on what you are trying to express
That's why I'm asking
>>
>>26237512
Maybe you should start :) that way you will be prepared for when he eventually cheats on you :( he is your first boyfriend after all so its going to hurt :(
What a great way of keeping his attention too :p I say if you cut yourself you are never going to loose him :) he will just love you like crazy :p
>>
>>26236339
I suppose I am but I don't believe in it really.

There a word for that? I guess that's what hope is. Knowing better but wanting it anyways.
>>
>>26237579
No thanks your advice sounds stupid and i try to avoid stupid things. Bye
>>
>>26237614
Bye :) hope you love him enough to forgive him when he cheats on you over and over :p remember cutting yourself and posting g it on Facebook can go a long way :p
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.