[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst feels you've ever had bots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Worst feels you've ever had bots?
>>
Once I fell into a deep cycle of depression. I felt completely and utterly useless, no one would miss me if I died. I was torn between two contradicting beliefs. I felt like I was a wimp, and I wasn't strong enough to stop being a wimp because I was a wimp. It was horrible
>>
>>26235999
I have diabetes

the kill yourself kind: Type -1
>>
I was working a really shitty, painful job for about 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. I was legitimately going to kill myself because I was trying to find a better job, but no one accepted my resume, and I felt totally trapped in this horrid place, with a horrid boss who treated me like a rusty machine part that needed constant repairs instead of a person who needs a reason to live. Because if I was spending 12 hours at work and 10 hours sleeping so I wasn't dead tired at work, what was I to do with the remaining 2 hours of my day?
>>
File: 1447911222964.jpg (55KB, 599x752px) Image search: [Google]
1447911222964.jpg
55KB, 599x752px
My worst feel was getting caught trying to kill my almost 3 year old cousin when I was 4.

His mom is a worthless slut and she had nobody supporting her (like mine), so they moved in with us. He was a little shit all the time and nobody ever disciplined him, meanwhile I got in trouble for retaliating when he directed his faggotry at me. I remembered hearing about kids suffocating in plastic bags when I was 2 (I had a phobia after hearing that, but I kept it hidden) and I figured if it happens all the time like they say on the news, everyone will think it was an accident and he'll be too dead to fuck with my life anymore. I grabbed a grocery bag from the holder that hung in our pantry and went in MY playroom which I knew he was sullying with his presence. I snuck up behind him and put the bag over his head, then couldn't figure out why he wasn't upset. Quickly, I realized he needed less air in the bag, so I shoved it into his mouth and put my hand over it (he was trying to scream at that point). My mom walked in and pulled us apart and I got in a bit of trouble. I thought for sure I was dead, but everyone thought I didn't know what I was doing/was trying to play and was stupid or something.

That's when I realized I could pretend to be stupid like the other children and get away with (attempted) murder. That stupid little fucker got run over by an ice cream truck when I was on vacation with my grandpa later that year. I thought for sure he would finish the job himself, but I had no such luck (or he got a little smarter to avoid things like the pain of getting run over because you aren't listening). Piece of shit went to jail recently for stealing our aunt's sports car and crashing it into some building, and his mom committed grand larceny to cover the bill and went on the run. At least, that's what I heard.
>>
>>26237540
Anyway, getting caught was the first (and worst) time I ever got caught doing something that gave me that feeling of utter dread. Thinking back on it, I really didn't have a plan for if things went wrong. I assumed I'd get away with it and never have to deal with him again because who would put a 4 year old in jail?
>>
>>26237079
How'd you end up getting away from the dark place?
>>
>>26235999
Syrian Lannister
>>
>>26235999
tried ODing 3 times in a row (3 seperate days)
on all different drugs, all more than enough
each day after the first made me feel unbearably sick (obviously)
the repeated failure felt worse than any failure I've experienced previously
>>
File: 1450883582549.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1450883582549.png
32KB, 633x758px
12th grade, I had just turned 18 years old. There was this girl, she was absolutely perfect in every way. She was a virgin, had only had one boyfriend in her life which she didn't even kiss, was really kind, cute, innocent, and refused to even curse. She was really religious, and she hung around my friends and I because we were kind of retarded and made her laugh a lot.

Why didn't I ask her out? She was only 15, she was a freshman and I was a senior. Didn't want to go to jail and get assraped. That is assuming she would have said yes, which I don't think she would have because of how pure she was. I have literally never met a girl like her before that, or after. I probably never will again, either.
>>
listening to a girl I liked getting pounded in the other room by a "friend" that knew I liked her

and I just sat there trying to watch a movie

I stopped talking to both of them shortly after that
>>
Girl I liked cheated on me in November

We started dating mid October,

I found out two weeks ago and she made it sound like it was recent. So I dumped her, now I immediately regret it and I feel like a sack of shit.
She told me the /when/ just last night and it wasn't even like we were serious at the time. Fuck I'm trying to justify this, because she hooked me.
>>
>>26238459

Describe it anon. Was she screaming and moaning? Did you get hard?
>>
>>26238876
didn't hear moaning just heard all the ass slap pound sounds, so I'm sure he was fucking her from behind.

last I heard she was a heroin addict so... good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.