[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with parents who don't know how to respect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: feels guy.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
feels guy.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
How do you deal with parents who don't know how to respect the fact that you're an adult?
>>
my parents don't even treat me as person
>>
Get a job and move out, your parents are justifiably angry that you're an unemployed greasy manchild who still lives with them when all of their friends' kids are gainfully employed and getting married/having kids of their own.
>>
>>26232960
>live at home
>dont pay rent
>mom still makes you tendies
>mom still buys you a vidya occasionally
>you don't have a job, or if you do it isn't a career, but some near min wage part time bullshit
>you still havent had sex yet
>thinking your parents are going to treat you like an adult.
>>
>>26232997
No my mother just smothers me.

They won't even let me get a job most of the time.
>>
If your mom is treating you like a child it's because she's functionally retarded and loves you.

If your dad is treating you like a child it's because he has insecurities and wants to make sure you are always below him.

That second reason is why dads let the retarded moms circumcise their sons.
>>
Move out?

When I turned 18 my mom and dad constantly continued to treat me like a retard and I got tired of it really quick. Wound up joining the army to get out of the house, used the money to go to college, now have a relatively decent job that gets me enough money to do what I like.

I will admit a lot of me wanting to get out came from me just not liking either my mom or dad. My dad was a complete faggot and my mom was ok but a constant nag. I might sound like a bitter edgy teen, but at least I got out instead of just sitting around complaining about it.
>>
>>26232960
I move out. I'm an adult am I?
>>
File: 1447036557306.png (85KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447036557306.png
85KB, 342x342px
>>26232960
fuckin just leave
>>
>>26233019
"They won't even let me get a job most of the time."

How fucking old are you dumbshit? Nobody can force you into staying in unemployment. If you want to get a job fucking leave your parents house and a job. Jesus Christ. Keep going around blaming other people when in reality it's your own lazy ass not wanting to get a job. You'll end up suicidal in your mid 30's, if you even make it that far.
>>
School shooting usually work
>>
>25 year old college graduate
>live at home, don't pay rent
>smoke pot in the garage every day
>work at dead end call center job full time
>play vidya and fap in my room
>every once in a blue moon bring a girl to my room and fuck her while my parents are home
>snort lines of drugs in my room and fap for hours
>have actually saved a little bit of money now, would be a lot more if I wasn't spending so much on drugs
>parents hinting at me to move out, wanted me to be out last September (lol)
>still no prospect of moving out in the next couple months
>don't even really want to move out, because then I would be broke all the time and not be able to buy drugs
>parents are push overs and won't kick me out

It's not so bad as long as you know what you're doing.
>>
>>26233025
>If your mom is treating you like a child it's because she's functionally retarded and loves you.
This sounds pretty much like my mom.

Like, I don't think she even cares if I eventually get out and move out and shit. Every time I try to go out with friends, she basically nags constantly and tries to tell me I can't go out for whatever.

>>26233050
So should I just join the Air Force or something?

>>26233078
I have no transportation and no money. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>26233078
>You'll end up suicidal in your mid 30's, if you even make it that far.

Citation needed. I'm 28, a khv, have a kids' job, and live with my parents. I dont feel the slightest bit suicidal yet.
>>
File: 1406407224368.jpg (52KB, 434x483px) Image search: [Google]
1406407224368.jpg
52KB, 434x483px
>>26232960

I moved out.
>>
>>26233107
>So should I just join the Air Force or something?
If you don't want to see combat then yes. I only joined the Army because I have personally always hated people who join the military and don't see combat and retain the special privileges of people who do (like getting called a hero, told 'Thanks for serving', getting free college, etc). If you don't believe that joining and getting the perks and not seeing combat or risking yourself is bad then knock yourself out.
>>
>>26233215
Sounds right up my alley.

I should've went into the AF years ago. Should I try to get fit before joining the AF or what? Just do some cardio and starting jogging every few days?
>>
>>26233236
>I should've went into the AF years ago. Should I try to get fit before joining the AF or what? Just do some cardio and starting jogging every few days?
bump

can someone answer me?
>>
>>26233236
Cardio is probably the best way to go. Push ups will not hurt either, you'll be doing a lot of both in basic.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.