[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it fair that I will never be loved by anyone because I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe-01160.jpg (34KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-01160.jpg
34KB, 400x388px
How is it fair that I will never be loved by anyone because I was born ugly? How is it fair that I will always be mocked by everyone because I am ugly? How is it fair that I was denied a shot at life because of something I had no power over?
>>
>>26228750
Just deal with it bruv, I live on r9k and playing games on steam. Affection and especially girls affection are irrelevant on both fronts :^)
>>
>the universe is fair
Why would you think this? Billions of bugs eat shit all their lives, which are about 6 months long, and then get crushed by someone's boot randomly.
A zebra, despite being a relatively nice zebra, who deserves a nice zebra wife, gets his intestines ripped out by a crocodile one Sunday afternoon while drinking from a pond.
A human baby is born without skin, and with organs on the outside and almost immediately drowns in its own blood.
Fair?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x598px
You know the answer OP, we all do
>>
>>26228937
Most of these things were never conscious to begin with. Ants and zebras and most animals dont even know that they are alive. Babies barely feel anything. It's something completely different from what I am experiencing.
>>
>>26228750
the world is not fair that's the short answer and you probably know that by now
>>
fair? only normies give a shit about fairness.
>>
>>26228965
>It's something completely different from what I am experiencing.
Is it?

Take this from a virgin NEET who lives with his mother, do you know you're alive? Better question, why do you want a girlfriend? Or what stops you from impaling your hand with a knife on a mere whim?

I bet it's the same thing that drove the zebra to that pond.
>>
>>26228965
Of course it's different, but what is this notion of fairness. It's not fair that someone is born rich and another one is born living in squalor. It's not fair that some guy living in Sudan had his legs blown off by an RPG and you get to walk around all day. Life isn't fair, and nobody should think it is. How is it fair that you have eaten a delicious pizza for dinner before and some guy in north Korea will never find love and also doesn't get pizza
>>
I see disgusting people in disgusting relationships every day. The fat, the bald, the ugly. I see ugly guys with attractive girls and vice versa too. The main issue isn't just that your ugly, its that because you grew up ugly, you had a large set of experiences that made you ugly on the inside too. The fact that you felt the need to post this for validation is ugly, that you have saved images of crying frogs because you relate to them is ugly etc.

Thing is aswell, the females in the same leagues as you are sitting in their houses doing the same. You would probably be perfect for each other in appearance. But you're both so insecure inside that you wouldnt be able to cure each others insecurities, you'd push each other away more and more because neither of you will be capable of trust or accepting another person into your heart. You've never done it before, even if they loved you, you hate yourself and you'd grow to resent the attention.
>>
>>26229054
>and also doesn't get pizza
i kek'd at the pizza part but true
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.