[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practice Girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1423596439563.jpg (282KB, 1379x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1423596439563.jpg
282KB, 1379x2031px
How do it get one? should it be any girl even if she is fat?

Should i aim for girls with daddy issues?
>>
>practice girlfriend
op this is why youll be a degenerate for the rest of your life
asking for a practice gf youre the one with the issues here
>>
>>26228472
>youre the one with the issues here

I know.
I'm not planning to hurt her, just gain experience with girls and if i end up liker her? fuck it, i stay with her.
>>
Should I feel guilty for going to fuck a girl I don't consider attractive, just for the experience?
>>
>>26228522
Honestly, depending of how old you are.
If youre 25-30 kissless virgin

Just go for it.
>>
>>26228562
I'm a 19 year old who's had one relationship from 16-17.

To be fair I think she only wants some fun anyway, it'd be a LDR otherwise and they're retarded.
>>
>>26228579
If she wants some fun just go ahead, some girls just look for casual sex and someone to hang out, that's pretty common for 16-18 years old girls.
>>
File: nogf-venn2.png (194KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
nogf-venn2.png
194KB, 1100x950px
>>26228448
Obviously OP you should aim for a person whom you perceive as having more flaws than yourself, so that you can use her flaws to divert attention away from your own flaws.

This is surely going to lead to a happy and fulfilling drama-free love life.

You can most easily find such a person by creating an online dating profile.

Alternatively you can cultivate self-esteem, resolve your emotional issues, and fix the problems in your life until you feel as though you deserve to have a decent girlfriend.
>>
File: feel with it.png (137KB, 812x823px) Image search: [Google]
feel with it.png
137KB, 812x823px
I have an online practice gf, the easiest gf you could get, and I'm already fucking it up. I go days, a week one time, without talking her just because I'm so disinterested in her. I really wouldn't bat an eye if she got hit by a truck and died. She sticks with me through all the shit I throw at her, because she's so lonely and desperate. It's pretty obvious my distance from her is hurting her, but she doesn't say anything about it or complain.

All I care about is my oneitis. I've even told my practice gf this. She said she doesn't mind just being a temporary gf if that's what I want. She's so spineless. How am I supposed to care about a girl like that? I want some fucking excitement in our relationship. It's so boring. Where are the fights? Where are the suicidal breakdowns?

How do I get good at this relationship thing, so I can upgrade to real life practice gf?
>>
>>26228496
word to the wise, 'practice girlfriend' is a mental block. any girl should do, don't think you're above anyone if you don't have experience.
>>
>>26228807
>I really wouldn't bat an eye if she got hit by a truck and died
>She's so spineless. How am I supposed to care about a girl like that?
>It's so boring. Where are the fights? Where are the suicidal breakdowns?
You're literally a woman.
>>
>>26228448

>How do it get one?

Engage in social activities that include women.
Hit on any woman that looks interested in you.

Women with low confidence will put up with more shit from you during the learning phase, but the compromise is typically body fat, which is undesirable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.