[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a Cyborg is true suffering. Not only do you not fit in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Cyborg.jpg (26KB, 625x371px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg.jpg
26KB, 625x371px
Being a Cyborg is true suffering. Not only do you not fit in with normies, but the fringes of society reject you as well. You are about as important to the world as a rock or some grass. You will never attain normie-status, it would have been better to have never existed.
>>
You are at best a failed normie and it is time that you should leave.
>>
>>26227855
you're an idiot, cyborghood is perfect. Nobody is exactly in the middle, they lean either to robot or normie, and are generally accepted

source: cyborg for 5 years
>>
>>26227874
Thanks for proving my point, faggot.
>>
>>26227929
you don't fit in with robots because failed normies are still normies. I bet you arent even a virgin you faggot
>>
>>26227855
It is ours to wander the great magnetic fields. You know what you must do, what you must become.
>>
>>26227855
>Cyborg
>Not competently surrendering to the almighty machine gods and curing the human condition
>Retaining humanity
Think while the rest wither and die you are infinite
>>
>>26228073
It is better to be one extreme or the other than to be caught in a place you don't belong
>>
I should have posted my cyborg feels ITT.

Instead I posted them as a new thread:
>>26228069

Please someone tell me they know my feel.
>>
>>26228103
I know that feel, brother

original comment was original
>>
>>26228097
Fair enough
I guess it would be alright to see both sides of the argument and be hated rather then have only one opposite
>>
>>26227946

Not him, but I'm a "failed normie" and a KHV. We have feelings too, pal.
>>
File: 1453609812046.jpg (818KB, 704x946px) Image search: [Google]
1453609812046.jpg
818KB, 704x946px
>>26227855
If you have the same definition of a cyborg as me then its the best
You dont like normies and they dont accept you but youre not autistic and ugly enough for robots
Start improving yourself in every way and stop thinking about fitting in and you will become a walking talking demi-god
You will look down on all of them
>>
>>26228285
What's the point of being a god if nobody will worship you but you?

>tfw you will never have vestral virgins
>>
>>26228336
Thats the thing you dont need others approval
Youre probably a failed normie or a robot then
>>
File: 1450518592637.png (224KB, 699x854px) Image search: [Google]
1450518592637.png
224KB, 699x854px
>>26228285
this

if you're a cyborg the only thing to do is to swallow the iron pill
>>
>>26228419
Take your LARPing somewhere else
>>
Normie: Has gfs and friends, gets laid at least somewhat regularly

Failed normie: has had gfs in the past, or kissed girls and had every potential to be normal but ruined it by accidents, addictions, traumas or mental illness and turned into a loser

cyborg: has a few friends, goes to school/college/work, can make smalltalk without sperging out but doesn't really fit in with the rest. Doesn't go to normie events and has never had a gf or sex without paying

Robot: Has no friends, is bad at every small social interaction and is more often than not a NEET living with his parents

There are graduations but if you have ever had a gf you're not a cyborg, you're a norman
>>
File: Chrono-trigger.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono-trigger.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>26227855
>but the fringes of society reject you as well.
which shows the hypocritical irony of them
really it shows they are so resentful of the life that can't be theirs they rather become the thing they hate and treat what could be follow brothers as shit all because they might be improving better than you or just had some luck.
>>
>>26228811
>group A a bunch of assholes
>group B a bunch of assholes that have issues with A
>group C they rather everyone just chill but get shat on by both sides
>>
>>26227855
>believing in the normie - robot dichotomy.

A big step towards being a "normie" would be to stop seeing the world in terms of black and white.
>>
>>26228811
>but if you have ever had a gf you're not a cyborg, you're a norman
That makes absolutely no damn sense
When did the bar get that high(low?) for robots?
I remember a time you bots understood shit like gfs and friends didn't magically fix everything and robots could succeed at getting those only to lose them.
Hell late 09 you anons felt a robot was just a poor damaged person trying to find happiness but couldn't stop failing

When did it turn into this very normalfag pass/fail level bullshit?
>>
>>26228867
OP here. Underrated Post.
I used to actually try and reach out to robots but they don't want to be reached out by others like them; they want normies to just instantly accept them. This is why I will never get on the Elliott Rodger bandwagon. He was just a cunt, but a cunt indicative of the real problem that you have outlined already.
>>
You wanna fit in with normies and fringefags?
>>
>>26228948
The moment availability became more and more prevalent. The reason robots are "shrinking" in culture is it's getting harder and harder to avoid social interaction, more and more teens are having and getting exposed to sex, hell there are high schools in America that are dealing with the "crisis" of Junior and Senior girls taking V cards of freshmen boys. We are hitting a teenage culture that is trying to accept everyone that is willing to speak up. That makes the window really damn small to be social handicap in the same ways it was in 05 or earlier
>>
>>26228895
pretty much this yeah
>>
>>26228919

I think normies usually have very black and white vision too desu.

I don't think it has anything to do with being a roboto or a nobuo uematsu
>>
>>26229008
Not OP but I think the issue is he should fit in(and likely wants too) with bots but since he has gotten some things robots wish they had they have responded the same to him as they would normies because he's had sex and/or friends
which is -again- hilarious because it's the same shit normies do to them rather than it being they haven't gotten laid or have no friends it's the flip.
Which really shows the truth of the matter
They are foxes wanting those grapes
>>
File: Screenshot_33.jpg (31KB, 339x318px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_33.jpg
31KB, 339x318px
>>26229085
How would you even know?

I saw this slide in a presentation about islamic extremism. I screencapped it because it reminded me of r9k and a lot of other places.

There is a lot of black-and-white thinking in the world, but if you're engaging in it, you'd better have something more substantial backing it up than 4chan memes. Because the normie/robot dichotomy is a fucking shitty thing to base your identity on.

If you're going to engage in that shit, find a better group to identify with than the sad sacks of shit on this board... But don't join ISIS, thx.
>>
>>26229145
OP here. This is basically the truth. I have a few friends but my life is empty and shallow otherwise and yet I'm not considered a robot even though I'm a KV.

I don't think its wrong to want an in-group.
>>
>>26228948
Because like all parts of culture, this shit became flanderised after a few years.
>>
>>26229039
>hell there are high schools in America that are dealing with the "crisis" of Junior and Senior girls taking V cards of freshmen boys.
good god can you picture the Elliots being born from that nightmare?
>qt senior sleeps with some of my classmates
>not as qt junior sleeps with others
>average looking junior sleeps with everyone in class but me
>that feel when the only virgin in 9th grade
>>
File: latest.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>26227855
>Caring at all, about anything related to other people

Kek
>>
>>26230167
>thinking Narcissism is a healthy alternative
>>
File: 1404754035186.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1404754035186.gif
808KB, 207x207px
>>26230282
>caring about health
You will die, when is irrelevant.

Isolation is peace. Free from dilution of consciousness.

If you rely upon other perspectives to validate your existence you are not experiencing a pure consciousness.

There is no meaning to life, searching for one is useless. Exist in whatever state you want, just stay away from me so I don't have to deal with any of your issues.

I ask nothing of no one, and would rather them ask nothing of me.
"Life presents itself chiefly as a task--the task, I mean, of subsisting at all, gagner sa vie. If this is accomplished, life is a burden, and then there comes the second task of doing something with that which has been won--of warding off boredom, which, like a bird of prey, hovers over us, ready to fall wherever it sees a life secure from need. The first task is to win something; the second, to banish the feeling that it has been won; otherwise it is a burden"

-Some faggot
>>
>>26230539
All Im seeing in that post is a guy saying he rather roll over and die than find brothers and sisters to share a good life with.
>>
>>26230167
>>26230539
So why are you even posting here then?
If you are a shitposter here's your bite but if not I'm really lost why you'd even want to post here at all
>>
File: 43ddDwa.jpg (42KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
43ddDwa.jpg
42KB, 533x594px
>>26231231
Did you even read what I posted or are you just retarded?
>warding off boredom

>>26231161
>a good life
Your subjective description of what a good life is. An abstraction that does not exist. What you said doesnt actually mean anything.
>>
>>26227855
Another cyborg here.

It really doesn't matter if we fit in or not. The best thing we can do is focus on improving ourselves so that we can mask ourselves and blend in effectively.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.