[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw there are people who literally enjoy going out >mfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jSHD2TJ.png (22KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
jSHD2TJ.png
22KB, 304x288px
>mfw there are people who literally enjoy going out
>mfw there are people who literally live for socializing
>mfw there are people who literally love meeting new people and striking up conversations with complete strangers
>mfw there are people who literally cannot wait for the weekend to go out and have fun surrounded by literally hundreds/thousands of complete strangers

How do people actually do this? Im getting anxiety just writing those scenarios let a lone having to experience it. Why am I so broken wtf.
>>
Consider a chimpanzee in the jungle. Imagine this chimpanzee is going about its business, doing chimpanzee things, and catches sight of some human tourists. What does it think? It just thinks 'huh, that's not normal' and continues doing whatever it was doing. It might run away if it gets scared.
What does it NOT do? It doesn't get flustered or confused about the fact that the humans are wearing clothes or that they have machines with them. It doesn't lament the fact that it cannot communicate like the humans can. The chimpanzee is of an entirely different nature and is unable to even contemplate these things. They are best left out of the chimp's mind as mere curiosities of some bizarre race.
This is what we as autists/NEETs should aspire to. Do not let your mind dwell on such nonsensical concepts of enjoying going out and clubbing/dancing, it will only lead to further confusion. Just accept that the normalfags are of a fundamentally different nature and go on with your business.
>>
File: 1452286382247.jpg (69KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452286382247.jpg
69KB, 633x758px
>>26227552
>tfw so anxious that I don't pick up my cellphone
>i only answer to texts sometimes (unless my palms get wet from stress and can't use touchscreen)

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>26227725
>he gets calls
>he gets texts
fuck off normie, real robots get one text a year and that's from their mom
>>
>>26227552
I like going out but at the same time I hate it because I feel like I'm wasting my time by not being productive.

And what's with normies thinking that playing vidya is a waste of time, but having a drink at the bar isn't?
>>
>>26227971

Most normie males under the age of 30 play vidya too
>>
>>26227552
Why does not doing these things make you broken?? Since when does not being social and outgoing equate to being wrong, its fucking retarded. Live your life however the fuck you feel comfortable
>>
>>26228088
Not OP, but knowing I don't have even a slightest idea how to do this stuff gives me inferiority complex. It's like not knowing how to walk.
>>
>>26228088

Western culture, esp. American
>>
>tfw so anxious that I go to the store parking lot then sit in my car for 15 minutes then leave
>tfw had a job interview and waited in the car for 20 minutes then left
>tfw i shudder and cringe when someone complements me
>live in constant fear and guilt
>stress about getting a job but when fail to muster the confidence to walk in
>can't tell parents about myself, something inside me won't let me get my words out
>I hide in my room during holidays
>my family comes over and asks if I got a job yet
>tfw 25 hkv neet
>they like to see me squirm for a bullshit answer
I want to die now. Life seems so dull, no enjoyment, no hope. It seems like it's all over and I can't bounce back. I feel constant dread and guilt; I can't relax it physically hurts and I want to vomit. I feel like this reality isn't real and I'm just spectating through some kind of avatar.
>>
>>26228234
My question was rhetorical, but you're right. It's just a retarded idea is what i'm getting at, and no one should base their life on it.
>>
>>26228132
I can see that, and it can definitely make life a bit more tough, but in all reality its not that important unless you make it so. It only matters because you make it so.
>>
>>26227552
i'm a sucker for validation

almost entirely worth looking like a crazy person and/or a total fucking loser 97% of the time
>>
>>26227552
I don't get it either and never have
>>
>>26228053
Yeah clash of clans on their iGays or Skyrim on their shitty laptops
>>
>>26227552
People know that they have to socialize as a basic skill in order to get somewhere in the world. Once people first socialize in their lifetime and continue to do so, they learn to enjoy it. You don't enjoy something just for the sake of enjoying. There's always a logical reason behind your emotions.

That includes knowing that you're lonely and unsuccessful.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.