[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be woman >have understanding of basic innate female desires

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1353803308790.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1353803308790.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>be woman
>have understanding of basic innate female desires
>have understanding that alpha males are more desirable as potential mates and are usually overall better people than beta males
>have basic understanding of what constitutes an alpha male
>have kids with appropriate male, perhaps even a true alpha male himself
>in turn raise kids to be as beta and 'nice' as possible
>condition sons to act docile and basically be cucks
>sabotage any chance for him to become an alpha male

why

why why why I just don't get it

why do women, especially mothers, do this? is it some sort of hard coded pre-pre selection? that only the most alpha will rise, and by not allowing fake alphas to live, those 'real' alphas become even more visible?
>>
I'm pretty sure they make their sons be nice so that they don't act up too often. I think most mothers are just lazy af and don't want to discipline their kids the right way. It's a lot of work to parent, so they train their kids to be docile so it will be less work for them.
>>
>>26226715

this tbqh senpai

docility makes you a people pleaser and you don't become your own self. you just become a servant.
>>
My mother said it was a result of her hatred towards men and she thought I would be gay.

She did openly tell me if she knew I would want girls she would raise me differently.
>>
>>26226754

some mothers are fukcing crazy. open a fucking book on how to educate children properly ffs
>>
Women in general have no idea what they fucking want. They raise their sons to be pussies and give the WORST relationship advice (never take this from a woman or you will get screwed 9/10 times). It's just pure ignorance
>>
File: 1406593966345.jpg (244KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406593966345.jpg
244KB, 500x500px
>>26226715
Yes this mostly. Most parents just try to spawn a few humans and they thing they have done the job of their lifetime. Then they try to make you as docile as possible so you would spend little money and won't cause them any trouble. Then they want you to take care of them when they are old and go on vacations. Shit sucks man.
>>
Because women are fucking stupid. They should be treated like children themselves. If you have a son, only the father should raise him. This is why society is so fucked, so many unwed and single mothers in broken homes.
>>
>>26226841
There are just as many bad fathers as women. My father was fucking terrible i wish i didn't have one, at least my mother didn't make everything worse for me, just some things.
>>
>>26226870
This is true. However a single male child raised by a single mother is even worse than a strict father.
>>
>>26226899
Well i can't agree. If the parent is good then the child will be okay. If it's not the kid is fucked, regardless of the parent's gender.
>>
>>26227055
I might just be biased since both of my parents were good and then my father died. That's the moment I became perma beta.
>>
File: 1454131083115.png (28KB, 622x659px) Image search: [Google]
1454131083115.png
28KB, 622x659px
>>26227071
Well i might be biased as well, my father is autistic cuck, took my mom when she had 2 daughters already and decided to have me as well when he was poor as fuck and couldn't provide properly, also he knew he had a lazy woman that doesn't want to work. He was always negative or simply ignored me. We were so poor i had to sleep with him and my mom on one bed because my sisters used the other 2 beds in the other room. I remember him kicking me in the chest once when i tried to get closer to them, acted like it was accident after that. When they had sex i felt really bad for some reason, all of this shit just fucked me up so hard. I hate him so much because he was the one responsible for all of that.I just want him to die in horrible pain so i can start forgetting i have this man's blood in my veins.
>>
>>26227145
Damn. You know there's only one thing you can do, kill him.
>>
>>26227168
I already fucked my life up because of what they did to me, i was abusing drugs during my teens, i was always malnourished and depressed as hell. They were constantly fighting too, violently so i developed anxiety issues too. I remember how as a kid i tried to kill myself by drinking the whole pack of some vitamins but nothing really happened.

But killing him and spending my life in jail after that? Fuck that bastard, i would rather live just do die after him, ignore his burial and routinely spit on his grave each year on the day he died.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 960x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 960x710px
>be man
>get a passive, caring, sympathetic and dependant wife
>get daughter with wife
>raise her to be alpha, outgoing, independent and everything guys don't want in a woman; basically a man in a woman's body

why do men do this?
>>
it has more to do with the lack of a father figure than just simply a woman fucking up raising a boy

without a father figure who teaches the boy how to be a man, all you get is a boy who has the female perspective in what a man is. that's how you end up with a bunch of confused nu-males who never grow up because they just simply don't know how to.
>>
>>26227334
Is there any way out of this condition? Can i read a book on how to be a man?
>>
>>26227334
Explain how dindus don't turn into numales then.
>>
>>26227385
They still have men they look up to, its just the guy selling crack to their mom.
>>
>>26227385
they have role models in their hood communities, doesn't have to be a father exactly, just some older guy teaching him shit.
>>
>>26227318
>Born a woman
Stop there, she's already won. Some people chop off their dicks just to PRETEND to be a woman. There's not a thing about her that somebody wouldn't find attractive.
Daddy probably realized that it's easy to be alpha and act beta, but it's hard to be beta and act alpha.
>>
>>26226629
>have understanding of basic innate female desires
this is exactly why women raise betas. the appeal of the alpha male is so strong that the woman is reluctant to even raise one, for fear that she might be unable to resist her own son.
>>
>>26227502
ehh

if we're going down that road - they raise betas because they see those traits as the 'ultimate mate' at that point in her life. but at that point in her life she is a mother, so she's not looking for the same qualities in a guy that she found attractive 10 years prior (when she was riding the chad cock carousel)
>>
>>26227502
lmao you're so lost
the reason married women raise beta kids is because they want them to become providers (because society tells us that a betafag who gets cucked is still better than a poor alpha) who provide for them and their obese wives.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.