[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot requirements

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

Reminder that if you're above 5'7" you cannot be a robot.
>>
I'm a 20 year old who's OK looking and above 5'7" and I'm an incel
>>
STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT

I AM 6'4 BUT IT HAS NEVER GIVEN ME A BOOST I'M STILL A KISSLESS VIRGIN
>>
What if I'm in a wheelchair?
>>
I'm 5' 3" so 5' 7" would be ideal imo
>>
>>26226759
6'4"?

Leave now and never come back. You have far more opportunity than your shorter brothers on here. You're clearly KV by choice.
>>
>>26227036
no i'm not there is literally NOTHING i can do

girls don't even look at me
>>
>>26227036
Kek, manlet problem is only relevant in US but if you live where average height is 6'1" you get no benefits if you're 6'4"
>>
>>26226066
If all robots are that short then they should be sissified immediately
>>
>>26227056
Well, yeah, it hurts their necks
>>
>>26226066
Reminder that unless you're of an average height and reasonably good looking you're not a robot you're just an ugly cunt that everyone understandably doesn't want to be around.
>>
If you do drugs other than maybe alcohol you are a normie
>>
>>26227056
The majority of robots are very passive about relationships and haven't really tried, including manlets.

http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24995027/#24995027

Most people get relationships through friend groups in some way (going out with friends and hooking up, dating a female friend, etc.), though, and the robots here don't have friends.
>>
>>26227215
normalfags don't have to "try" to get girlfriends, girlfriends simply come to them.
>>
>>26227215
Nice generalizations you got there. But that's bullshit. I know many guys who have friends and approach women. The only ones who have girlfriends are the tall ones, the handsome ones, the rich onces and also some exceptions(I'm assuming big dick since they're confident).
>>
>>26227250
Shut the fuck up about height. It does NOT make a difference. If I see short guys with girlfriends, yet I'm a KV, then it obviously isn't a fucking thing.
>>
File: 1454520491378.jpg (106KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1454520491378.jpg
106KB, 601x508px
>>26227215
>have friends
>one of them is female
>says she wants to sex me
>want to sex her too
>two weeks later she asks me how to approach a guy
>that guy is not me
>give her advice anyway
>>
>>26227237
Not really. Guys still mostly have to ask girls out. They can just get into positions where they can reasonably expect the girl to say yes. Robots generally are in positions where they expect to hear no.

>>26227264
Height makes a huge difference.

>>26227250
Attractive, tall men will have more girlfriends, but almost every man will lose their virginity at some point. The people that don't are usually very passive, though there are exceptions and genuinely unfuckable men.
>>
>>26227298
Shut the fuck up you retarded tripnigger. Fuck off.
>>
>>26227264
Anecdotal evidence is not evidence. So you shut the fuck up.

>>26227298
>but almost every man will lose their virginity at some point
That is true saddly. But is it even worth it? Unless you're a Chad, the woman is never going to love you. Not to mention if she's over the age of 15 she will have others co compare you to. And I don't know about you, but even simply by things I can't change, I just can't measure up. At best I'm gonna be a beta provider who is taking care of Chads used goods while getting cucked.

All this while Chad gets women easily. It's not worth it, if you're inferior.
>>
>>26227215
>haven't really tried
why would they try when theyre fucking ugly? literally, why bother talking to a woman when you arent attractive. even average 5/10 sluts these days have dozens of 7+/10 guys on their phone/social media/tinder/etc to pick from
>>
>>26227215
>http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/24995027/#24995027
are you that guy who once made a thread about how to become a chad?
>>
>>26227408
No, I would have no idea how to do that.
>>
fuck you nigger I'm 6' and a robot
>>
>>26227854
>6"
>robot

You can only have one. If your height is 5'8" or above, you don't qualify.
>>
>>26227237
>Robots actually believe this.

Any relationship that one would want to be in requires significant effort from two parties; not just one. With very little exception, relationships don't just come to you and work out well on their own.
>>
>>26228890
no, shut the fuck up. there is no "magic" lesson that norms learned that we never got.

girlfriends come to norms on their own
>>
I'm 6'1... but I'm also Indian. So does that nullify my height?
>>
>>26228890
This is normie thinking. You keep thinking that you're the same as us. You are not. There will always be those guys who fail, those guys who have shitty lives, the guy who is the joke of the party. Robots are those guys. Stop fucking trying to preach at us as if we're normies. We are not and we never will be.
>>
>>26226759
>uuuh uuuh I have 50 million dollars in my account but I'm still unhappy I swear waaah waaaah

Fuck off.
>>
6'3 non virgin cyborg here. I've browsed more 4chan and play more vidya than any of you.
>>
>>26228969
how does being tall help me AT ALL?

people say it apparently makes me more attractive. yet, i still get 0 attention from girls and am still a KV
>>
>>26228996
That's simply because you're not trying hard enough. You've never been rejected due to height, and neither have you been broken up with due to height.

You have no idea what it's like. You'll never know the pain and insecurity that us short people feel
>>
Being 5'9 is suffering.

Nobody cares about you, but nobody understands your pain either because you're not "truly short".
>>
File: 1453537384656.jpg (90KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1453537384656.jpg
90KB, 500x484px
>>26230044
Nothing is worse than mediocrity.
>>
What the fuck am I then? Just a loser? 21 years old, virgin, still live with my dad who i think will kick me out soon, never had a job in my life, only a few college credits, and 6'1?
>>
>>26226066
reminder if people fucking make fun of you for being bigger and taller than them which makes you look autistic, pathetic and hilarious to them, makes you a rusty ass robot

i fucking live in a place ruled by manlets and everyone makes fun of me for being bigger and taller than them, it makes me want to fucking ded
>>
>>26230074
Yeah.
At least if you're 5'7 or whatever you can truly give up and stop giving a fuck. When you're below average, you know that you're fucked for good, and you can just let go.
When you're 5'9 there's always that small glimmer of hope but it's systematically overshadowed by the banality of your existence and the fact that you'll never stand out.
A lot of guys are taller than me, but not enough for me to be allowed to complain. Most girls don't even notice me or consider me as dating material because even though I'm taller than most of them, I'm not tall enough to make them feel secure.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>26226066
lets face it, with all the fucking arbitrary requirments people keep adding to "being a robot" fucking nobody rightfully and truthfully has earned that title
>>
>>26230157
Reminder that you're not a true robot if you don't have trisomy 13.
>>
TFW 5'1
I'm a grill doe
>>
>>26230140
Yup. Truly the worst height. I feel small as fuck, yet I'm not midget tier so I can't complain about it. To make it worse I'm skinny as fuck too which just makes me less imposing. As you say, if we were like 5'6 we could just not give a fuck at all knowing its a lost cause.
>>
File: 1450382531989.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1450382531989.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>26230140
if you honestly think that you're going to have a problem bring 5'9-5'10 then he meme magic got to you for sure

i know one guy who is a 5'5" shitskin rat faced pothead who sells pot who has a qt as fuck 4'11 gf

and i see plenty of guys who are 5'6-5'8" with gfs. every time i go to any kind of concert or music festival i see it. 5'6 dudes everywhere and plenty with gfs. even cringey long haired fat short dudes with metal shirts, holding hands wit cute girls

makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>26230207
Your feels resonate with me on a deep level
>tfw stepping on the subway and being stuck between two 6'1 guys
>tfw walking to a class and noticing that I haven't encountered a guy shorter than me and that I've passed by at least five girls who were my height
>tfw I've never, ever noticed a girl looking at me unless I go out of my way to talk to her (which I don't)
>tfw the radiologist said my growth plates were still open when I was 15, four years later and nothing, fuck him
>tfw a 6'2 "friend" once told me "isn't it tough when most girls are taller than you in heels?"
>tfw a 6'1 friend once told me "stop being insecure about your height it's fine"
At least I'm white, I suppose.

Have you tried putting on weight? Did it work?
I'm 5'9 and 175~ or so just because I eat terrible foods all the time.
>>
>>26230221
Where the fuck do you live? Nearly everyone in my country that's between ages 16-25 is between 5'11 and 6'5.
The most surprising is that most college aged girls are tall as well. I'd say the average at my uni is 5'7, and I regularly see girls who are 5'9+.

The average here is 5'10 according to statistics but it must be higher for young males.

True suffering was when I went to the Netherlands, though. Every girl was taller than me, not to mention hot as fuck.
>>
If you are white you cannot be a robot.
>>
File: 1451359094097.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1451359094097.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>26230321
I know those feels. We truly are the Kings of the Manlets and it's a sad title to hold.

I've always been a skinny fuck, so no. It's probably better to weight a bit more, at least you fill out more than I do. Imagine being thin as hell at this height, it's like a shorter Shaggy.
>>
File: 1426623836156.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1426623836156.png
190KB, 592x385px
>>26230354
i live in the northeast US. massachussetts actually.I'm 5'7 and while i feel somewhat short, i routinely see guys my age who are shorter and most women are shorter

im 18 and ive had sex with 4 girls. they weren't pretty, but pussy is pussy.

really, going to metal festivals and other various music shows really shows you all kinds
>>
>>26230395
Man that sucks. I'd recommend you watch your caloric intake and eat really caloric foods that don't feel like it (like peanut butter, mayonnaise or whatever). Then again if you don't have a good appetite I guess it's no use.

>It's probably better to weight a bit more
Well I'm lucky that my frame relatively large, especially since I'm 19, but I also feel pudgy as fuck all the time because I have huge thighs so I guess it's a grass is greener on the other side situation.

Right now I'm aiming for a comfy life. At least that's attainable. Do you have any goals?

>>26230415
>northeast US
Europoor here, I want to move there. What state?

I guess it's cool if you manage not to feel insecure about it, you're better off than me for sure.
>>
>>26230474
im really not all that concerned with girls 2bh. once every several months i'll get really horny and have to go on a dating site and fuck some ugly and/or fat girl but after i fuck her a few times im all set and i go back to smoking weed and playing video games
>>
File: 1447663934580.jpg (120KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1447663934580.jpg
120KB, 500x650px
>>26230514
Me neither, I don't want a gf but being horny is annoying. Virtual reality can't come soon enough.
Your life sounds pretty comfy.
>>
>tfw 6'1
>tfw barely feel "tall" as it is
>tfw that would be literally average male height in the Dinaric Alps
upon high school graduation or whatever, their average male student is 6'1"

[spoilers]shoe inserts when?[/spoiler]
>>
5"11.

Still want to blow my brains out.
>>
File: 1366888677583.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1366888677583.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>tfw 5'7
>girl I'm flirting with online asks me my height
>"oh my god me too! it's like we're a perfect match <3" when I tell her
>mfw
>>
>tfw you're short but like tall girls
On one hand big sister gf fantasies are great, on the other hand I'll never experience them and it sucks.
>>
>>26231473

>tfw your ideal girls height begins with a 4
>tfw they all have a size difference fetish and want 6footers

Suffering.
>>
File: 1375665252235.png (99KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
1375665252235.png
99KB, 360x269px
>6'0
>have never kissed, hugged, or held hands with a girl
>have never even SPOKEN with a girl outside of business/school obligations and my own close family.
>4 inch penis bone pressed
Just
>>
>>26232252

>bone pressed

What is this new meme?
>>
>>26232314
Take a ruler and hold it up to your erect dick without pushing it into the fat. That's your cock length fat. Push the ruler in until it's pressed up against the bone and it's the bone pressed length (what most men measure)
tl;dr I was cursed from birth with a tiny wiener.
>>
>>26232415
How fat are you for this to be different?!?!!
>>
File: 1297158750510.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1297158750510.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>26232415

>tfw hungry skeltal

ok now what do I do
>>
>>26227190
>Or an adult?
>>
I try to remind people that this board isn't for them quite often, but they never listen, it's aggravating. Anyway, you are a normie if:

- You have a driver's license/own a car.
- You have contacts on your phone for people you are not related to.
- Any person you are not related to knows you and refers to you by your first name casually.
- You have ever held hands, kissed, hugged, had a meaningful conversation, been to a party, or had sex.
- You have ever done drugs (requires you to talk with trash normie drug dealers or have friends).

No fucking exceptions, these should be the bare minimum, Jesus Christ. It seems like 75% of the people here now are all "how do I turn down this chick I met at a party when I'm already fucking her sister". Just fucking leave.
>>
>>26232448
it's about 1/8th of an inch difference but I'll take anything I get desu
>>
>>26232539
#2 and #3 are fucking retarded. I agree with the others, although you can come from a dumbfuck nowhere town, have a licence and still be a robot
>>
>>26232539

Actually mommy gets we my drugs. You're thinking of Mormon, not robot. You aren't a robot if you don't do drugs. I can't imagine life without my diet dew or coke zero.
>>
>>26232581
Why are they retarded? They're supposed to exclude having "friends"; isn't that the definition of normie? In order to be a robot, you have to be totally alone. Even if you play DnD with some other fat smelly dudes, you still have meaningful social connections. You have to know nobody and talk to nobody.
>>
>I'm not shallow I once even went out with someone who was [several inches taller than you]
reeeeeeee
>>
>>26232622
I have literally zero friends but there are some people who refer to me by my first name and have my number. Notably people from university whom I had to do a project with.
I never leave the house if I don't have to, I never text anyone first, yet I have a few contacts that I'm on a first name basis with even though I don't appreciate them, don't give a shit about them and they probably feel the same about me.
>>
>>26232539
This is bait, but some drugs can be acquired legally. Agree that somebody who has tried marijuana is much more likely to be a normalfag than somebody who hasn't.
>>
>>26232664
Not trying to bait, this is honestly how I feel at this point. Meant illegal drugs by "drugs", as you can certainly acquire alcohol alone and without any meaningful interaction.
>>
>>26230126
Anon you can easily become a god if you just man up and hit the gym.
>>
>>26232702

What about heroin, meth, and dmt? Those require even less interaction than alcohol, and I buy from a liquor store that delivers.
>>
>>26226066
>6'4''
>hunch so bad I look 5'9''

This good enough?
>>
>>26232876

Man up not necessary, and go to gym is only 20% of getting ripped.

The main part is drugs and eating. Tren and brotein powder is what dreams are made of.
>>
>>26227215
>friend groups

FUCKING HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DO THIS

the only people i know really are my customers (i sell speed) and i have a few coworkers but they're all older than me.

how the fuck do you get a 'friend group' after you graduate? i got two random roomates and one is an obese, bald weeabo with fucked up teeth and the other is a manlet indian weeb who is awkward as fuck

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26233033
>drug dealer
>never gotten a blowjob

Thats the only reason I'd do it.
>>
>>26233252
i had to do it to afford food while i was in uni. just kept on doing it because it was easy money.

i've actually offered girls free drugs just to hang out or whatever. turned down every time, they choose to pay to not hang out with me

i'm not even ugly but i am 5'7
>>
>>26232517
if you can call yourself an adult then you're a normie

drugs means you have money, and you probably have connections
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.