[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEET comes into the surgery >His boredom has reached unprecedented

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: harold.jpg (12KB, 257x159px) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
12KB, 257x159px
>NEET comes into the surgery
>His boredom has reached unprecedented levels
>The Anti-depressants helped with the depression, but not the boredom
>He wants me to give him something to do with his life
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
kek wagecucks so mad at wagecuck wednesday.
>>
I wish I had a doctor like that
>>
>>26224931
thank you, doc
>>
>>26224931
Well done Doc! God bless!
>>
File: neets.jpg (23KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
neets.jpg
23KB, 430x318px
>>26225451
he using a forced meme you tard and if you don't hate neets for killing this site then you are a fuckhead.
But you'll stick to your "Ill call him a le butthurt wagie because proved my argument wrong :^)" ya dumb kid
>>
>>26227927

The maddest wagie of all.
>>
File: NEET MASTER RACE.png (1MB, 1004x1364px) Image search: [Google]
NEET MASTER RACE.png
1MB, 1004x1364px
>>26227944
>proving my point once and forever
You people are so thick its fucking hilarious, but I suppose that comes with being so autistic you live on welfare for a mental illness you don't have right?
>>
>>26227927
>NEET's killed the site.

Really, you sure about that. Sure it wasn't the dozens of /soc/ tier threads, tripfag drama and normalfags getting easily triggered by anything that offends them but refuse to just fucking leave.
>>
>>26228004
They did. They killed it when not five hours passed since another delusional neet made a thread about"his new novel" or his "new orchestra". it became a cancer on the site. You people divided robots between people who work and autistic shut-ins when we coudl've both shared our feels prior to that. You can ban as many /soc/ posters as you want, but you can't get the eternal NEET to fuck off.
>>
>>26228051
See, look how fucking triggered you get by bait threads. Your just another one of the normalfags that just refuse to leave. NEET threads weed out the people like you that just can't ignore things that offend you (that shouldn't even offend you in the first place,) or have no interest in.
>>
NEET here, I don't like wagecuck threads personally. I really wish robots could present a common front of smugness towards normalfags since we're both socially alienated. If you're a normalfag, then you're the real cancer.
>>
>>26227966
>food banks aren't worth the time

Wtf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.