[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder no ex cu se s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Daily reminder

no
ex
cu
se
s
>>
>>26224649
what a fucking cunt

why would you have kids if you know they'll come out looking all fucked up? why would you torture innocent kids like that?

bastard should be castrated
>>
>>26224674
Hitler would have stopped this.
>>
>>26224649

Adorable peoplle. Beautiful spirits
>>
>>26224649
Im ugly and introverted and im not having kids cause i think it would be cruel for them to suffer why the fuck would someone with a literal deformity have kids? thats seriously fucked up
>>
>>26224674
Man imagine back in the day during the inquisition they'd probably force him down and castrate him on some Hunchback of Notre Dame shit

He'd be screaming
>>
File: 1454498183654.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454498183654.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>26224649
Wow, wat
>>
>>26224649

So called Disabled people are actually quite the opposite. Their spirits and consciousnesses are too magnificent to be contained and ace quarterly expressed in 3D. They choose to come to earth to help the people they encounter because they are pure spirits. You r2 Anon don't let anyone tell you you're not. Autism Speaks and youre one of a kind. People love you
>>
its not his kid you stupid dipshits

its a kid that lives in australia that he flew to show support for and raise awareness of the condition

https://www.americasfootprints.com/blog/detail.php?A-dose-of-inspiration-Jono-Lancaster-flies-25-hours-to-meet-a-young-child-145
>>
File: ALF.jpg (87KB, 425x625px) Image search: [Google]
ALF.jpg
87KB, 425x625px
>>26224649
ALF
L
F
>>
>>26224649
big deal, chris elliott has a kid. shit, i'd fuck him for a taste of that cabin boy money.
>>
>>26224649
dude has that Speech money and guaranteed speech money income

it's not hard to figure out
>>
>>26224649
why would he do that.. this is so cruel
if i was as ugly and wanted kids i would've just adopted them
>>
File: eagleheart[1].jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eagleheart[1].jpg
18KB, 400x300px
my daughter wears pink
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.