[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THERE ANY HOPE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: lita.jpg (103KB, 932x995px) Image search: [Google]
lita.jpg
103KB, 932x995px
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS HOPE?

>I'M 5'5 270 POUNDS
>EVEN IF I LOSE WEIGHT I'M A MANLET
>NEVER HAD A GF OR EVEN KISSED A GIRL
>CLOSEST I EVER GOT TO A GIRL WAS WHEN I TOOK A PICTURE WITH MY FAVORITE WRESTLER LITA

ALL I WANT IS A QT GF AND I CAINT TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
Survival of the fittest my friend.

>FITtest
>>
>>26222802
the fuck is the backround on those pics, is that dude loaded, is that his sister, is he dying of cancer or something how the fuck did that shit happen
>>
Holy shit.

Please go dress better then whatever the fuck that is.

Get a gym membership and lose ~80 pounds

Shave your dumb neck you pig.

Get a nice haircut.

Stop being a faggot.

Stop watching wrestling.

You'll get a girl
>>
She's a wrestler he's just a fan. The 15 years was just the time in between pictures
>>
>>26222802
Lose some weight. I'm 5'6 and less than half your weight.
>>
>>26222910

Fuck off he's cute
>>
>>26222939
No the fuck he is not no self respecting girl would ever willfully fuck that walking ball of disgust
>>
He didnt grow in that time? Damn.
>>
File: 1358847805032.png (1MB, 837x877px) Image search: [Google]
1358847805032.png
1MB, 837x877px
>>26222802
YES, DUDE, THERE IS HOPE
I was thinking that I have no chances, just like you, and now I have cute overweight gf.
Began counting calories, go to gym/make gym in your own house and DO WHAT YOU LIKE. And look for girl that likes what you doing too.
YOU CAN MAKE IT /R/OBOT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
>>
>>26222958
You forgot the slide in which she's not fat.
>>
>>26222947

That coy little smile is one in a million.

>no self respecting girl

Well, if you put it like that then who tf knows
>>
>>26222947
then he should go for the girls who dont respect themselves, enough of those around
>>
>>26222981
You can't seriously tell me that a woman that's at least a 6 would fuck him in his current state

He looks like he's stuck in a 15 year olds closet the way he dresses
>>
>>26222967
fat demanding neckbeard that only seen girls in jpg and png detected
>>
>>26222958

Who else thinks she looked best around 165-155? Except the red dress picture. Red dress is cheating always
>>
>>26222886
The girl is a former wrestler. The left was taken when she was still active, the right is modern day where she has to work the cons to make some bux.
>>
>>26222994

There are women who appreciate young and vulnerable guys you know. Not saying it's the norm, but I'd travel to meet him.
>>
>>26223036

Why does she look younger on the left side? Fucked up imo
>>
>>26223045
Lots of travel opportunities for you on this board then
>>
>>26222839
Survival of the fitness, boys.
>>
>>26222802
If you want results you need to work for them.

Go to the gym, and read "The Definitive Guide to Body Language" that book is a god send for understanding and interpreting all the signals we send unconsciously.

And smile more, you are probably living in the West, know where your next meal will come from, and have access to the Internet. You're better off than 90% of the world

But you won't listen to any of that, because you'd rather wallow in your own self pity and impotent rage
>>
>>26222802

You look like a cool guy OP. Just learn to be funny and witty and I'm sure you'll get the girls. You have a good, funnyman face.

Don't listen to these idiots telling you to go to gym. You'll just end up looking like a tryhard. Instead roll with what you got and make the most of it
>>
>>26223024
She carries her fat well she was never horrible to look at.
>>
>>26223045
Are you a gay?
unoriginal as fug
>>
>>26222958
>tfw it's backwards in time
>>
>>26223222

No. I just have an old crush who looks like him. He's actually somewhat normie now. 2norm4me unless he offered
>>
>>26223237

... Christ. Probably correct.
>>
>>26222802

>being that fat
>being that short
>liking wrestling
>dressing like that

The only thing you should be lifting is a gun to your head.
>>
>>26223238
>>26223045
>tfw young and vulnerable
please be my gf
>>
The recipe for a perma virgin
>>
File: 1433150765669.jpg (74KB, 623x698px) Image search: [Google]
1433150765669.jpg
74KB, 623x698px
>>26222802
I'm of normal height and weight and have never had a gf either.

Even if you lost a ton of weight and improved your style, hair, etc., you'd still be significantly below average due to the height issue. Your face probably won't do you any favors either.

I assume you're asking here instead of le raddit because you want an honest opinion, well here you go. I advise you to just end it m8.
>>
All I want is a qt blonde gf why is that so hard
>>
Girls are a waste of time. I wasted two and a half years of my life for a dumb bitch.
>>
I'm exactly 5'5 and my girlfriend is 5'8, all the women I've dated have been taller than me coincidentally I never noticed until I started browsing 4chan.

I know three guys around my height, my roommate who is shorter than me and has a girlfriend/cheats on her with the cutest girl on our hall who has tall dudes trying to get at her. A guy who used to live on our hall who might have been 5foot even but claimed 5'5 (no way I towered over him and I'm little) who was busting down this blonde with a massive ass. And my best friend and lifting budding who's in the military, very strong, haven't seen him with any girls but he just recently joined a frat. I don't imagine he'll have any trouble with women.

You can't be fat though and you have to dress ok, don't be a /fa/got but don't dress like most of 4chan either
>>
>>26224074
>muh anecdotes
Fuck off normie cunt
>>
>>26224086
>muh self imposed exile and misery
There is literally nothing stopping you besides yourself
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.