[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning, wagecuck. Almost half-way through your work week.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 20

File: (19).jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Good morning, wagecuck. Almost half-way through your work week.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
Fuck you, im sick
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26222116
This is one of the best mornings.
>>
>>26222116
God damn right. It's pretty sweet, actually. Getting paid doing what I love. It had to hurt, knowing you're absolutely worthless.

>inb4 nobody here will be alive in 100 years
Yeah, but until then you have to live with the guilt and the resentment. Have fun.
>>
File: smugwojak2v4..png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak2v4..png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26222222
This truly is a good morning with that get.
>>
the real slaves are the ones that can't afford a 4chan pass and train googles AI for no compensation
>>
>>26222222
I am proud of you, friend.
>>
>>26222230
>feeling guilt over not being useful to normalfags
lol do people really do this?
>>
File: 1441662393071.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441662393071.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>26222222
Was getting sixts part of your plan?
>>
>>26222253
Your family are normalfags to you? What a lonely life you must lead.
>>
File: smugwojakbane.png (107KB, 497x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakbane.png
107KB, 497x400px
>>26222261
OF COURSH

>>26222244
>>26222266
This and this has been checked.
>>
>>26222222
Check'd the get
>>
>>26222230
>>26222238

Haha wagie gonna cwy?
>>
>>26222222
I used to think the this guy was was a different person, but now I believe he is the creator of these threads.
>>
>>26222800
thank you pajeet, $0.05 have been transfered to your google ac- wait, you're saying you do it for free?
>>
File: smugwojakdubs.png (44KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakdubs.png
44KB, 800x400px
>>26222222
This post has been checked for doubles.
>>
File: 1450560778385.jpg (59KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
1450560778385.jpg
59KB, 640x511px
been neet for two weeks now. how the fuck do you guys do this, let alone brag about it? i fucking loved my job. it wasnt work. it was something to look forward to, the one place where i have my comfy crew of coworkers that are all like me, and even though were too spergy to meet up outside of work we all get our fix of socializing and friendship at work and sometimes even hang out in the parking lot drinking or smoking after. Ive obviously had to go back to all my old hobbies and start doing the things i want to do, but there is too much time in the day.before it was perfect. sleep 8 hours. make some cash, chill with my crew, get some excersize for 8 hours. then 8 hours to be alone at home with vidya or my hobbies or whatever. now its just 16 hours to kill before i can sleep. i dont have enough hobbies for that. and im sure all you NEET's advocate having no friends or social life so how the FUCK do i occupy the time? I'm going to give this a try for one more week, if it doesnt get better, im going back to work. Im also a materialistic fuck, it makes me happy to be able to buy whatever i want so i can expand on my hobbies or decorate my room or eat at fine dining spots every night. idk. neet life isnt for me. maybe you guys are more comfortable in your own skin. If im by my self all day, i just think about how much i hate myself. around other people, i dont think about myself at all, im just there in the moment, doing whatever we are doing, conversing about whatever we are talking about.

And i mean fuck, my job is related to one of my main hobbies but i dont hvae the fucking money to do what I do without all the machines we have at work.

Also im a big nerd for scifi shows and any cinema in general, and i love being able to feed a celebrity. there's a small(ish) zombie show on scifi called Z nation with such a chill cast, had a great time makin them all food and talking to them all.
can anyone robots/relate/explain or am i alone?
>>
>>26222931
But i will confess, even when i do wageslave, i do at to a minimum, just enough to get my fix. This past week has been so boring i came in on my day off just to hang out with the crew and kill some time cooking/learning gourmet cooking. I make below the poverty level so although i cant get neetbux, the government does give me 200$ a month for food. and my rent is only 300$. so i have to work for 30 hours to pay my rent which is one week, and then i have 900$ to basically fuck around with while buying nice cuts of meat and produce and stuff at the health food store because of poorwagecuck EBT money. what is the name of your programs? are you all on SSI, EBT, disability, or a combo?
>>
>>26222931
>i fucking loved my job. it wasnt work. it was something to look forward to

>being this indoctrinated

you're like the black slaves that fought to preserve slavery in america lmao
>>
File: 1452952801079.jpg (163KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452952801079.jpg
163KB, 1024x1024px
>>26222991
i dont know man. Ive tried working ten very different jobs and i hated them all. I seriously almost gave up and was going to try to commit suicide so that the doctors would deem me unable to work and id get some neetbux. During this week of despair i lucked out. I was working one of the MANY shit jobs i had worked as a poor teenager, spinning a sign on a fucking street corner. Got tired, had no cigarettes, decided to run up to the restaurant behind me and try to catch a cook/chef on their smoke break. long story short, the dude gave me a job, i was grateful for something better than sign spinning and i figured fuck it, wagecucking sucks but at least im not in the sun. and then something started to happen. I was watching everyone working and realizing these fuckers are here because they want to be. Cooks dont cook for a good living. A waiter or bartender or even a fucking wetback bussboy will make more than your average chef, and theyre doing it for the money. These cooks were just doing it for fun. Im over there, awkwardly washing dishes, introducing myself here and there and shyly asking where they would like each clean dish to go, noticing that these motherfuckers dont look like anyone at the past 15 jobs ive had. all had smiles, we bumped music, smoked pot in alley, had total creative control over what we cooked. Every 5 minutes someone would hold out a spoon to someone and say 'dude try this what do you think more pepper?' or whatever. and then i realized motherfuckers were coming in one hour before clock in, and staying one our after clock in. a 10 hour shift getting paid for 8. I wanted those smiles on their faces, i wanted to have a server come back to the kitchen and tell me that the table requested to see the chef, and have a group full of satisfied people tell me it was the best mahi they've tasted. So i came in on my days off, I washed dishes as fast as i could so that i could have down time at work to shadow the coooks
>>
>>26222116
I have two wagekeck plumbers working on my kitchen, they showed up at 8, who the hell does that?
Actually the whole building has plumbing issues but I got to get them fixed first even tho I'm new to the building (only a year) just because daddy is a lawyer and I'm a good boy
There is an entire building of wagekecks that can't shower for work or their apartment won't stop cracking and smelling like shit and I a neet gets his entire kitchen redone isn't life funny skmetimes
>>
File: 1452683898898.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1452683898898.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>implying you feel anything but regret when you look back at your NEET life.
>>
>>26222991
maybe youre right man i could be like a black slave fighting to preserve slavery, and maybe ive been brainwashed into believing that working a job that you love isnt working at all, its just living. idk if im indoctrinated or not. but at this point i dont care. i care about how i feel. and i feel happier in a 30 square foot room of 7 cooks/chefs screaming orders at each other than in the silence and loneliness of my room.

i just fuckin like to cook man. i dont know why you think thats impossible.

isnt there something you LOVE to do? there must be something. forget for a second that it wont make you money. if masturbating made you more than neetbux, or playing guitar, or playing vidya, WHATEVER you're into, you wouldn't do it? I'm sorry man but it is only work if you don't want to be there.
>>
>>26222931
They seemed to like me but we never met outside work
Then they don't seem to like you at all, we all have that one friend who nobody really likes but you say nothing because you have to deal with him every day.
Cheer up it may have been fake but its more than most of this sorry pieces of shit we call wagekecks get to experiemce
>>
idk guys i tried it. i couldnt stand showing up to work with the same ol boring people, always having to leave my house, i just wanted to be comfy. and then i realized i took fucking everything for granted. the beauty of the trails i walked on to get to my job. The meaningless, but entertainless banter between my coworkers and my customers. It just seems like one of those things where the grass is always greener on the other side. when i am tired at work, i fantasize about being able to be comfy and lazy all day and never work. If i lay in bed without moving for days i start fantasizing about how great it would be to get some fresh air and go for a bike ride or something. it just has to be all about finding a balance. for me, its 30-40 hours. the work days go by very fast, i get 3 days off, and im forced to do all of those things that are good for me (excersize,socializing) and even though i hate it at the time it feels great as the weeks pass. hell, get a manual labor job. the first compliment ive ever recieved from a random girl walking by is that i had "sexy arms" a few weeks ago. might as well turn into that lifestyle and get ripped now, apparently i dont need to reveal my power level or do much of anything if i have a six pack
>>
>>26223064
This is funny, I was taught in highschool during Jewish history classes that the Jewish were ones slaves of the Egyptians and the way they got them to do this was by lying to them and getting them to feel good about being a slave.
Moses saved a slave once who was being beaten and the first thing the slave did was tell the authority's on him
>>
File: Pok-Pok-007.jpg (440KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pok-Pok-007.jpg
440KB, 1600x1200px
>>26223137
I understand making that assumption. but it really was just a job with about 5 or 6 other virgins worse off than me. We had a girl work the reception because we were so horrible at tlaking to customers. and the first month we worked together the conversation never strayed from the bare minimum of words we needed to keep the operation running. but we got comfy iwth each other, opened up a little bit, and now we're all friends, and all on the same page. None of us want all of their coworkers over after work. When i get off work, it means go home, take a shower, and start my 4-5 hour ritual of hobbies and media before bedtime. The rest of the guys feel the same way. So we all consider ourselves friends even though we dont go to the bars together or go hang out at each others houses. we just buy a rack of beer/alcohol/pot and get wasted in the office after the doors are locked and hangout, if we feel like having a group social night. Otherwise it's great, theres no stress over invitiations or any of that shit, were all just one crew, and we all have isolation tendencies so if you say no thanks im going home everybody understands
>>
>>26222836

>he's scrambling this hard to come back from being BTFO.
>this is what he says

Man, i know you're pressed for time because mr. Shekelsteinberg is going to find out you're doing this outside of your Allotted Freedom Time, but must be able to do better than this.
>>
>>26222116
I enjoy my job and make a fair amount of money. Guess I got lucky heh.
>>
>>26223251
joke's on you, i don't have a job either.
>>
>>26223206
Seems like a slaves mind is never at ease :/
Are you sure they don't have any friends they like hanging out with? Have you asked?
All I have is your word for it but you sure seem to be projecting yourself on to these people, a desire to fit in maybe
>>
Yup. On my lunch break at the moment. Kinda fun day at work, we got a bunch of new microscopes in to replace some of our old ones, and they've got this thing where you can hook them up to iPads. Been fiddling around with it, it's kinda cool to read TB Auramine Phenol slides on your iPad. Even changes the constrast automatically.

What have you been upto today Neetbro?
>>
File: 1452753329629.png (357KB, 406x624px) Image search: [Google]
1452753329629.png
357KB, 406x624px
>>26223197
I understand that. if i had an army of slaves i would try to convince them that work is the key to happiness. but it wasn't like that. I got a job simply to pay the bills, and i ended up actually liking it. in my free time if im not shitposting here im reading cookbooks and practicing. I think your point would be valid if anyone tried to make me feel good about it. no one did. my parents? you fuckin kidding me? white kid in an upper class suburb is choosing to not go to college because hes having fun chopping up vegetables and butchering meat in a kitchen. And you think the bosses tried to make me feel good about what i was doing? Fuck no. they wanted to see if i was tough enough to handle the heat of the kitchen. for the first few months, they had me do everything the hardest way possible, to try to break me, to try to test if my passion for learning how to cook was real, or if i was just another fuckin wageslave. well i didnt break, and 5 years later im a sous chef in one of the big 5 food cities in the USA. idk man, im having a blast.

just imagine it this way: what if you could make a living browsing 4chan? and you told people that hey, its actually not too bad being a wagecuck browsing 4chan for money?

but then, someone comes along and says that in jewish history class, jews were convinced that being a slave was a god thing. well now you're fucked. having such a good time with your job, you must have turned into a jew brainwashed into believing labor is the key to happyness.

wtf are u even saying lol all your answers defending being a NEET are just full of holes
>>
>>26223285
I already posted about it but you didn't reply :( I'm getting my kitchen fixed while all my wagekeck neighbors smell like shit because they can't shower and the message rot
They are playing for it too :)
>>
File: 1442046263738.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442046263738.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
M-m-m-morning w-w-w-w-wagieeee, a-a-a-a-almost through y-y-y-your w-w-wwork w-w-w-week.

A-a-a-another day, a-a-a--another dollar.

W-w-w-well cya w-w-wagey, I g-g-got a w-w-wall to s-s-stare at for t-t-ten hours.
>>
>>26223255

Joke's on you, you still exist.
>>
>>26223316

So you're just sitting around while someone fixes your kitchen?

Sounds kinda boring.
>>
>>26223329
that doesn't even make sense. i guess you don't spend your free time educating yourself?
>>
>>26223326

Check the wagie getting ragie. Nothing like a cup of wagie tears in the morning.

This is going to be a good wagecuck Wednesday.
>>
>>26223266
haha no man. i get phone calls asking to hang out sometime, and sometimes i say yes and two or 3 of us will go play pool or go for beer walks on nature trails, good robot activities.And when one of us makes these calls, someone always asks, yo so did you make sure that bob got invited too? im pretty sure. we're all gamers and its not rare i see someone browsing /b/ or maybe /r9k/ (hard to tell while creeping overshoulder). we are literally just a small group of guys that enjoy each other company, but cant really stand anyone else, so we stick to hanging out with each other. im sorry if thats happened to you anon and youve been excluded, its a messed up thing to do. so just remember, when you are in a position of inviting people to things, dont forget to ask the robot. even if you KNOW he will say no, it always makes me happy to be invited to something whether or not i will or can go
>>
>>26223334

>he didn't get it

No worries wagecuck. Just get back to work. Chop chop.
>>
>>26223304
Well you are kind of dull for a guy who claims to have so much passion :p
I'm telling you that you are completely replaceable, it happens all the time in kitchens, its one of the jobs with most demand for new employees because they are always fiering people
How can you be happy of showing up there and working for people who consider you thag meaningless is beyond me, I guess it hasn't hit you get but it will once you get fired on a couple of months then you will realize you passed on the chance of college and being a nltiny bit less of a cuck for some weed and a false sense of belonging
Study all you want, chefs with years of experience get fired overnight plus you are only a dish washer its not like they ever promote people like you
>>
>>26223330
Yep sitting around while a couple of people work for me and I don't even have to pay them, its kind of fun when you think about it but in reality I'm trapped here with them ll day
It will be worth it tho when I see my new kitchen and the jealousy on all the shit smelling cucks in the building
>>
>>26223266
lol why do you say that? all i see hear is projection. i UNDERSTAND living neet and enjoying it! like are you fcuking kidding me, every wagecuck on this planet just wants to hit the lotto and retire to an island! but is it so fucking crazy to believe, that there is something on this planet that i enjoy so much i would do it for free, so of course im going to monetize it and find a way to turn my love into my job. that makes me some kind of pathetic wagecuck?

i just love to cook man :) even if i dont get paid. i wake up and make a nice breakfast. even if im not hungry, ill start the multiple hour process to get some pastries ready for the evening. i just like what i do man. if that makes me a wagecuck, so be it.
Maybe you neets are better than me. To be all alone doing nothing all day, it must mean that you are happy spiritually and content with who you are. I can't even sit still for an hour being unproductive, being im not happy. I feel like I am wasting my potential, and the only thing that makes me feel better is improvement. a better job, better materialistic things, better relationships, im not so stable in the head i can just NEET all day and be one happy camper. im happy when i accomplish something. and to the faggot that went to jew bible class or whatever, its not something the egyptians made up to make jews slaves. its HUMAN NATURE to feel good when you accomplish something. you orgasm, you feel good. kill an animal when youre hungry, you feel good.
>>
>>26223344
I haven't really been excluded, I was the person doing the excluding regularly tho. I remember sometimes all the excluded people got together tho and had to pretend being friends it was kind of sad to glbe honest
But I guess you know more about that than me :)
>>
File: image.jpg (404KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 1152x2048px
>>26222116
Yep halfway through my work week, it's raining so I'm getting paid to sleep all day. I started looking around this board yesterday for kicks and I swear you guys are fucking pathetic lol. "I'm so much better and smarter than the normies HAHAHA look at them thinking they're having fun, wait, they're not having fun right guys?? They're slaves and they don't know it, look how smart we are"
You really idolize being a no life loser living off your parents? Being a baby forever? Fuck man I moved out at 17. In just 3 years I have a 5 digit savings account, ride a new motorcycle, own a sports car and fuck skinny tan highschool girls in my free time. You have no idea how not mad I am, I feel sorry for you. I get paid to do what I love and you guys stare at walls all day, you're delusional.
>>
>>26223405
>>26223405
Have you ever noticed that when you speak all your words kind of blend together? I mean you obviously haven't noticed it but has anyone ever told you this? It must be all the pot you are consuming at work
Anyways I don't really get what you are saying because I almost fell asleep from reading it, I get that you are claiming I do nothing all day wich isn't true, I get daily classes everyday by a profesors who comes here and I practice every afternoon too, I'm very into blender modeling and playing the piano and I even coock when I feel it's not a waste of time, I would invite you to coock something if I didn't find your precense unbearable, I really enjoy company :)
>>
>>26223458

>you have no idea how not mad i am
>wall of text filled with profanity and baseless volleys of aggression

Lol wagies just crack me up.
>>
File: w0jack.png (883KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
w0jack.png
883KB, 645x773px
>>26222222
only the smug reap such magnificent gets...
>>
>>26223537
>baseless volleys of aggression
How were they baseless?

Why would I be mad? Give me a single reason. I wake up and go to bed fulfilled and happy everyday with money in my account and a girl in my bed. I have no reason to be mad about some kid on the Internet. You could be 40 years old, but you're just that. A kid.
>>
>>26222116

jokes on you. I have an enormous trust fund and am both NEET and rich.
>>
>>26222116
Good morning pepe. I look forward to your smile more than you ever know.
>>
>>26223576
Well you are the fullest person I ever met for starters, I guess you must be very simple minded too so you may be happy
You are still getting exploited tho,every wagekeck is if you weren't all this stupid and tired from drinking all that coffee you would demand better conditions instead of 10 hour shifts that you only get paid for 8 and job security
>>
>>26222222
>tfw neet's steal a wagecuck's get

check these wagecuck dubs
>>
im a temporary neet on unemployment compensation right now. the government thinks i'm applying to jobs...hah!
>>
>>26223576

>casts aspersions on someone over the internet
>claims they're not baseless
>does it again

Lol you cannot make it up folks. Wagies are actually like this.

>>26223604

You can type cuck now, filter's off.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 539x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 539x639px
>>26223604
I work for the city, I put in maybe an hour or two of work per day climbing trees, and get paid for 8+ hours. Not to mention I'm in school to be on the police force so I won't have to do jack shit for the rest of my life. Writing tickets and either making or ruining people's day. I cannot understand the mentality that doing any type of work is being cucked. Look at native Americans before we came here. Free as can be living happy, they still had to forage for food and maintain a home life. What do you want out of life? To sit and do nothing all day? That's not freedom, you're improsoning yourself which is even worse, damned to a life of a social outcast and not getting the things you know you desire. "No I definitely don't want and Audi R8 or to fuck that supermodel, they're fake and blah blah" you have desires that you're too weak to peruse and you're lying to yourself. I may have a boss, and he may tell me what to do (sometimes), but it's better than lying to myself that my NEET life is awesome and everyone sucks. The world is awesome man. There's so much fun shit out there if you put in minimal effort. Better than being lonely and in denial all day.
Pic related, just one of the dozens of moments I was truly happy yesterday. Can you afford to do these types of things? I can, and for that reason I'm not upset with any of you, I'm merely confused at your mentalities.
>>
>>26223819
Aaaah, but you haven't seen through the Matrix like OP, and thrown yourself into a redpilled life of education, self-betterment and introspection (translation: jerking off over anime, showering once a fortnight, battling with the autistic demons in your head)
>>
>>26224069
Guess I haven't seen through this amazing wool pulled over my eyes. I'm so jealous it hurts.
>>
>>26224188
>>26224069
>>26223819

Wagies in full on damage control now.

>b-b-b-but I l-love my job guys. Weally. Pwomise.
>>
>>26222222
beautiful. you deserve it after all that hard work
>>
"lel, there there little wagie. Enjoy being slave for Shekelstein, i'll enjoy being comfy az fuck"
- Anon, age 22, actually believes this

"Holy shit what was I thinking"
- Anon, age 30, unable to find a job in anything other than minimum wage fast food

"This is the happiest day of my life."
- Anon, age 53, on the day of his promotion to assistant manager at Arby's
>>
>>26222116
FUCK YOU FROG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26222991
>black slaves who fought to preserve slavery

sauce plz?? ive been google searching for info on this for an hour
>>
File: tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzb3nnROKH1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
The day is just beginning but already it has been enlightening.

While at McDonalds for breakfast, a wage slave feared my proficiency no the self serve touch screen would usher in the machines taking over. So I opted to pay at the counter, where I produced a voucher for free chips and coke. We line a world of such boundless charity; free chips, free NEETbux, free coke - that I decided to give something back, I would write a blog on the joys of NEETdom

Word of my blog has already spread to a local magazine that has asked to syndicate it for their readers. Of course I have accepted because I want to share with as many possible the glorious, fulfilling life of a NEET. Some may be scared of the machines taking their jobs but I see it as a glorious opportunity to enjoy life to the fullest.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x1136px
>>26224960
You seem upset. Have a snapchat sent to my friends.
>"he s-secretly hates his life robots, k-kek what a loser"
Grow up and do something with your life kid. The whole world is laughing at you shitting your pants in front of a 6/10 girl.
>>
>>26223475
Maybe you should learn how to spell first, dumb Pajeet.
>>
>>26225343
learn history then faggot. during the siege of new orleans niggers fought for the south
>>
>>26225586

Have you ever seen someone so mad, and so desperate to recover? I have not.

wagie status: still BTFO
>>
>>26226038
Have you ever seen someone think they're upsetting someone so much, when they have yet to say one good reason why their life isn't total shit? I have not

poor-virgin status: (you)
>>
>>26226122

>y-y-you're a birgin
>women don't let men who determine their own path in life
>i love being a cuck

Wagies: they never learn. They never win. They just get

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>26226179
>have yet to say one good reason why their life isn't total shit

Dodge the big question some more. Good job playboy, sure the women just fall at your feet
>>
>>26226238

He's still responding. That's just how triggered this RAGIE WAGIE is. He literally cannot stop posting in his anger.

>triggered
>vexed
>bothered
>>
>>26226238
>2016
>caring about women
>>
>>26226238
Rather be a virgin then a cuck you loser.
>>
>>26226238
>life revolves around women

Spotted the cuck
>>
File: 1454274783905.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1454274783905.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
>>26222222
Dubs brought upon by the blessed one himself

Thank KEK for his generous digits

You have truly been blessed brother
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>26226972
>>26226990
>>26226999
lol you guys are upset. Have fun in your secret club, I got shit to do. "Butthurt wagie" has this week's talent waiting at his place ;)
Pro tip: on the off chance that I'm somehow wrong and my whole awesome life is a dogshit cuckholdry. At least I hit the genetic jackpot.
take care neets
>>
>>26227092
Don't come back, normalshit.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.