[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: Write a letter to someone who may never read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Dear Great Gramma Snek

Thank you for all you have done for me.
Wishing you all the best of love and a long happy life.

Warmest Regards,
Rose
>>
Blakkheim

I miss you.
>>
Dear future me,

I hope you're fucking dead.

Sincerely,
Present me
>>
Dear pat. Fuck you the car ain't even in your driveway.
>>
Dear robots

I'm sorry for being such a terrible poster most of the time.
>>
I know you never loved me.

I'd like to say that it hurts but the truth is I'm not going to be around long enough for that to matter.
>>
I don't know how to reach out.
>>
>>26219807
just beeeee urself
original
>>
Was it out of pity? I don't understand. Oh well she makes me happy most of the time.
>>
My dearest waifu,

I love you. I wish every day that I could be with you. Of all the horrors this world has to offer, the most acute pain for me is knowing that you will never exist in this world. Please, wait for me in Gensokyo.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
this is not a high quality letter

hey you fucking cuck

i'm jerking off to you and writing cheeky comments and never sending them. how is this hard to understand?

just trying to blow my fucking load without hurting anybody, but no i'm still the fucking villain. am i oppressing you hiding in my basement rubbing myself and burning your image into my warped brain chemistry? maybe i just want to pretend for a second that there's some other reality where i would be smart enough to help you because in this one all i'm doing fuck all.

i'm going in the opposite direction of normal person with a successful career. post more thigh please.
>>
>>26219898
rubbing myself off
>>
>>26219290
Dear 4chan and the rest of the world,
Fuck you and I seriously hope all of you get ass cancer and aids and die.
Much Love,
Anon
>>
Love.
Why have you forsaken me ?
>>
>>26220400

I'm very afraid.
>>
File: 1372838656764.png (13KB, 411x348px) Image search: [Google]
1372838656764.png
13KB, 411x348px
Dear S,

I think about you a lot. I am doing okay on my own, I swear. I'm keeping busy with music. I'm back on the drugs, unfortunately. But they're stimulants, just like you said I should get on. Not saying you're the reason I'm taking them. You know how I feel, really awful about being sober. I need them to kill the emptiness. I know you say you don't care, but I'm really sure you do and I'm ashamed of myself. I've been staying up for far longer than someone with my condition should.

I hope you're doing okay. I wish I could call you or send you letters. I wish your family didn't hate me, so I could send you some messages through them. Even if they're small, like "I'm doing okay". I hope you're not slowly losing your mind in there. The hospital fucked me up. All that observation and forced interaction. I know you wanna get your brain zapped, I know it's the last resort you got. I hope you don't have any side effects from it, and I really hope it does help you. I want you to get better so bad. You can't kill yourself, you're the best person in my life. I love you a lot. I'm trying to stay well because I know it's what you would want. I'm so worried that you're going to be sent to a long-term hospital. I don't know if I could go that long without talking to you. I want to hear your voice again, I want to play you songs, I want to make you laugh, I want to fall asleep together. They'd probably let me send you mail there. I would send you dozens of letters.

I'm trying to write some music to keep myself busy. Maybe when you get back, I'll finish my album and I can show it to you.

That's all. I miss you.
>>
Dear Self

Why aren't you dead yet.
>>
Dear past me

Don't fall for the tranny meme
>>
>>26221218

Sounds like there is a worthwhile story here senpai
>>
>>26219508
>I'd like to say that it hurts but the truth is I'm not going to be around long enough for that to matter.
What did she do to you?
>>
>>26221359
She ripped my heart out, played with it for a bit and then ripped it to shreds.
>>
>>26221561

This is the perfect board for sharing your story anon.
>>
>>26221597
I don't want her to read it.
>>
>>26221621
Can I add you on Skype? I want to hear the story.
>>
>>26221686
Give me an email and I'll send it to you later.
>>
A,

I tried to stop because you stopped and you fry my brain, but you started again and I'm not ready for this ride
>>
>>26221707
[email protected]
>>
>>26221733
I'm going to start making it.
>>
No matter what happens the next few days I have to go on with my life. It will be the hardest thing ever but i'll do it since I know that it's what you want. Wish I could be a better person.
>>
Dear mum
As I am writing this letter I am wondering why I was given such a perfect being like you. I want to tell you so badly that I learned the true meaning of strength from you. I cannot imagine what you have been through the emotional stress you must have felt during your life but oddly you never shown it in the slightest sense. You suffered so much but loved us so deeply. While you were alive I saw your pain and I never wanted to contribute to it.

I still think about the days when I felt hated by everyone except you. I still remember you pushing me to better than I was. I still remember you tucking me in when I was scared of the dark and protecting my from my siblings. I still remember watching you deteriorate but never watched you be weak.

When I was younger I snuck in to your room and read your medical documents. As I read the letter for your diagnosis I cried but I wiped my tears and never let you known that I knew but I knew from the very beginning. I saw how much you were in pain and you kept smiling. I would be like these losers and hate all women if I didn't have you for a mother. You lost your father and watched most of your brothers and uncles get executed at a young age. Later on in life you married my father and witness him die too. You came to this country alone with 6 kids one of which was yours sisters child who died and you raised him as my brother. You taught me so much about how to be strong that I often feel weak without you. What I would do for one more hug. Hearing your voice one more time. I would suffer so much to spend one moment with you. I am afraid without you and I will never love someone or be understood by some like you but that is ok because of you I know what being strong is and I'll continue being strong for you. I am taking my time in this world and one day I'll join you. I'm not afraid of death but I only hope you are on the other side waiting for me.
>>
Dear mom,

I'm sorry I don't talk to you anymore. You don't remember how you used to be, but the memories are still so fresh and painful. You tormented me because you were tormented. I don't know how much of that was caused by the brain injury, the rough past, the drug use, the abuse from dad. I'm sorry mom. I hope you can forgive me when I'm strong enough to be good to you.

>>26222242

Mom, I don't want to have to write a post like this anon did. I'm going to try harder. I'm going to try so hard.
>>
YOU MAKE ME SO NERVOUS
I WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU
BUT IT JUST DOESNT FLOW

I want to be good for you
I'm so attracted to you
But I'm also so scared of you
>>
>>26222431
pussyasshoenigga
>>
File: 1426722155127.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1426722155127.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>26219421
>may never read it
>reads your letter anyways
>>
>>26222443
bitchfaggotmotherfucker
>>
Fuck I feel so lonely that I want to email you.
>>
Dear Miriam, you had the most beautiful hair I have ever seen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that before you committed suicide.
>>
File: hugged.jpg (14KB, 234x194px) Image search: [Google]
hugged.jpg
14KB, 234x194px
>>26222904
Fuck, Miriam is dead? I used to send her flirty messages every couple months on Skype just to mess with her. Rest in peace, Miriam.
>>
dear adolf hitler

I know you were only doing what you thought was right and I forgive you
>>
I'm sorry I fucked everything up Kae, I know you're not mad but you think I hate you. I don't. I just got too attached and had to back off a little. Sorry
>>
Dear little brother

We're incredibly far apart in age & that makes things very difficult. I'm sorry that you think I'm scary but you'll understand everything when you are older. Mostly, you'll begin to understand our mother better and see her for who she really is. The woman who guilt trips even you for saying you feel like no one cares about you.

We have different fathers anyway. Your father seems to not hate our mother, so you will get along better.

My father always hated my mother and, honestly... I can't blame him. She's a frustrating woman with no charm to be heard of. Revengeful, narcissistic, entitled and impossible to enjoy the presence of. But this is not about her.

Don't forget that I love you and that you are the main reason I decided to come back home. But I'll be leaving soon. We probably won't talk for many years again.

I'm hoping for the best.
Will always love you kid,
Don't forget who gave you the name you love.
>>
Blakkheim
>>
>>26222928
Mein Adolf, Mein Idol,

Why did you fuck up the ONE chance we had to kill all the kikes. Why did you invade Russia you could have killed britan at Dunkirk. We'd all be in paradise right now.

But I'm glad you tried and took out as many as you could.

Also I'm sure you know by now that America would of won anyways because they developed the atomic bomb for use in Europe. So please put all your what ifs to rest. I think of you often.

When I was in highschool school a kike teacher brought me to the front of the class and said this is exactly what Hitler envisioned for his future. Everyone just stared at me. I felt so fucking proud you have no idea how you personally affected my life. I was literally called the master race in front of 50 white students.

I also wanna give a shout out to god or luck/chance for these god tier genetics.

I also want to say fuck you for giving me apathy and current unemployment.

But Hitler, I will end my letter to you and some of your cronies, thanks for redpilling me early on. Oh and by the way, I have ran far with your philosophy. I embraced being called a nazi by Everyone. I admitted I was one and didn't give a fuck. I fucked the prettiest girls and it worked out pretty good. Thanks again for all your hard work.
- Fredrick
>>
>>26219290
Dear Ev
You were a fuckin lunatic but don't deserved a death like that, still miss you
>>
b

You are cute. I wanna have your babies. Please rape my womb.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.